shy asian girl peeking in

Vey nice SG......:heart:

I love seeing your feet and toes like that...very sexy.......:heart:

How about a :kiss: or two or three....or a :p

Hi there! It's been a crazy few weeks- workwise! Now I'm due for some down time, thankfully! :nana:

Here are some dressing room pics again. It's the only place where I take pics nowadays. lol
I didn't buy the dress - 'twas too pricey. But it was fun trying it on and snapping a few. :D
So... legs open or close? ;)

Open or closed... FANTASTIC LEGS!!!

just dropping a line here on your thread shai. :)
i hope you are having a great weekend...

You make that blue dress so sexy, has my rushing to one central part of my body. Thank you!

hmmm yummie...

how i wish you would have bent over a little bit more :D

attachment.php

Just lurking by...

Greetings Dear ShaiGirl:rose:

Very Nice to see You still sharing Your Loveliness:nana:

I noticed over the years to have been a preponderance of big breasted Canadian Chinese (diet? weather?) of whom Rawr was the latest and SexyWench perhaps the earlierst, some born in Canada, some born and initially raised in HK.

I knew my ears were ringing hong! I thought we already covered the breasts. They're the result of short growing seasons in Canada ;)

Hello Shai, what a lovely thread you have here.

I knew my ears were ringing hong! I thought we already covered the breasts. They're the result of short growing seasons in Canada ;)

Hello Shai, what a lovely thread you have here.

Well well well, a blast from the past.. and in the middle of the growing season no less... though i still haven't had a chance to count something ;) I have no idea when I wrote that post you quoted but a glad it sent your ears ringing.

Shai is a very lovely person who is a bit "shy" and goes missing for long periods of time like me!

Hope all is well with you and yours SW... life is still groovin in BJ ;) You know at 10 years we really should get a Literotica award for longevity here!!! something to supplant "Literotica Guru" - "Lit God?? Ascended one?" dunno

WOW.....this thread won't die......and I know why.........:)

ShaiGirl, you are special and unique....and I adore you......as do many others........:heart::kiss::heart:

I hope you are happy and having fun............and I miss you very much......:rose:

Wow, this thread seems to be hanging on for dear life. :p
Why won't it die?
It's great to see all these people having conversations in this thread.
With the special participation of Sexy Wench too! Thank you for gracing the thread.
Thanks to all the people who visited. I rarely visit Lit nowadays - busy with work, life and stuff. :)
Have a great weekend, everyone!
To those in the northern hemisphere, I hope this summer is memorable for you! ;) Muahh!!!

Why won't it die?
With the special participation of Sexy Wench too! Thank you for gracing the thread.
Thanks to all the people who visited. I rarely visit Lit nowadays - busy with work, life and stuff. :)
To those in the northern hemisphere, I hope this summer is memorable for you! ;) Muahh!!!

I'm sure you like it that way! Glad you seem to be doing well.

Why won't it die?

hope you had a great weekend too :)

we won't let die this thread

I Hope You are Well

Why won't it die? ...!

I, for one, Hope it doesn't die and, though I rarely spend much time on Lit these days, I ALWAYS Hope to see and hear from You, Dear ShaiGirl:rose:

Back