shy asian girl peeking in

Hi D! Your post deserves a reply by itself.
Re: my butt - I don't get your fascination for it, but since you do have it, then I'll just wiggle my booty and be thankful of your appreciation, I guess. :p And yes, it's a lil brown butt, or a "microbooty" as it was called by someone from here. (I think I like that term best - microbooty!
I didn't buy that dress - it was too pricey and I really didn't need it. lol But yeah, it made for some nice pics. hehe..
Re: my hair - during the past year it's been short (as in then grew longer (around the same length as that of the sketch).
I cut it to almost this short:
http://www.starpulse.com/Actresses/Goodwin,_Ginnifer/gallery/TYG-027675/
then it grew longer- like this, but without the "curls"
http://www.fanpix.net/picture-gallery/ginnifer-goodwin-picture-17906465.htm
And then it grew longer, until as long as the one in the sketch.
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1115465&d=1328668302
I didn't show pics of my "hair evolution" here, as I felt it was private. And I usually cropped my pics from the neck up, anyway. :p

Have a great weekend, d! ;)

Well ShaiGirl, I really don't know why you can't grasp my appreciation for your cute little brown cheeked butt......:p

I mean. if you had a butt like JLO or Shakiro, I guess I would be just as freaked out by it, but you have the butt that you have and I do love it.:)
Seeing you with a big round bubble but would be a gas I suppose:rolleyes:, but I really like what you have. In a way it is more unique than that "stock" macrobooty.
And as far as you thinking you should be appreciative..."you guess"......welll that is up to you. My interest in your butt is independant of how you feel about your butt, and your reaction to my reactions.
I would like to think that in some small way knowing how I feel about you makes you a little happy or smile just a little, but if you are actually indifferent to it, that's ok as well.
I would be a little upset or angry however, if you ever doubted my feelings, or held my obsessions in contempt.....because I and my feeling are quite real!

If you really appreciated me, you would let me see the pics that I so long to see...the last set that I missed out on........(the ones someone said were your best ever).......the yellow nightie pics wear you lift up the nightie, and the unedited turquios butt pic. Honestly, I doubt I will rest until I see them.:eek:

And I must say that I am both excited to hear about your short hair(Do you watch "Once Upon A Time?), and a little disappointed that you have not shared. I know how personal you are, and I repect that...but I doubt my desire to see you in as many different ways possible will ever relent.:(is there any correlation with the evoltion of your hair and your bush.....lol...sorry...I couldn't help asking.......:p:p)

Hi there! It's been a crazy few weeks- workwise! Now I'm due for some down time, thankfully! :nana:

Here are some dressing room pics again. It's the only place where I take pics nowadays. lol
I didn't buy the dress - 'twas too pricey. But it was fun trying it on and snapping a few. :D
So... legs open or close? ;)

Attachments

• blue04.jpg
    blue04.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 765
  • blue05.jpg
    blue05.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 831
Hi there! It's been a crazy few weeks- workwise! Now I'm due for some down time, thankfully! :nana:

Here are some dressing room pics again. It's the only place where I take pics nowadays. lol
I didn't buy the dress - 'twas too pricey. But it was fun trying it on and snapping a few. :D

mmmmm..love peeking up that dress.

I would like to think that in some small way knowing how I feel about you makes you a little happy or smile just a little, but if you are actually indifferent to it, that's ok as well.
I would be a little upset or angry however, if you ever doubted my feelings, or held my obsessions in contempt.....because I and my feeling are quite real!

And I must say that I am both excited to hear about your short hair(Do you watch "Once Upon A Time?), and a little disappointed that you have not shared. I know how personal you are, and I repect that...but I doubt my desire to see you in as many different ways possible will ever relent.:(is there any correlation with the evoltion of your hair and your bush.....lol...sorry...I couldn't help asking.......:p:p)

Hi d - your comments make me smile. :) As for my hair - yeah, I'm a big believer in haircuts and in changing one's looks. I've tried several haircuts during my lifetime - straightened, curled, natural (my hair is straight but not super straight) - and I've found which cut looks good, which looks okay, and which doesnt. The longest my hair has been is around 6 inches below the shoulder, but it usually doesn't last that long since I don't like overly long and thick hair for myself - too hard to manage.

As to the state of my hair down there - no, it doesn't grow bushy. I don't like having a bush. If it's not shaved, then it's stubbly coz I'm lazy or was too busy to shave. :p

Def legs open.. Would love to see legs open with your panties at your ankles ;)

Wow - another blast from the past! I remember you! :) Good to see you here again. ;)
How are you doing?
No panties at ankles or floor, I'm afraid. Photo shoot is over. :p

Shai, you are beautiful and sexy with your legs open or closed... just more erotic with them open ;)

Glad to see you stopping in. You are as lovely as ever.

Huggles and Kisses
xox

They're both delightfully naughty in my view .... Full of erotic promise.

mmmm i'm undecided.... but open open open hihi :)

Hey Beautiful!!.. you do pick such romantic locations for your photo shoots :p

I actually like the demure closed pic better :eek:

hope all is well with you :rose:

Hey Beautiful!!.. you do pick such romantic locations for your photo shoots :p

I actually like the demure closed pic better :eek:

hope all is well with you :rose:

I like the little bit of thigh to thigh contact in the open one, the fact that is isn't spread wide . . .

Wow - another blast from the past! I remember you! :) Good to see you here again. ;)
How are you doing?
No panties at ankles or floor, I'm afraid. Photo shoot is over. :p

Hey glad you remembered me.. I'm doing well Rl is a roller coaster as usual.. Well since this photo shoot is over maybe in the next one you can get around to that pose ;)

Hi all! Thanks for the greets and bumps! :)

Here are the rest of the blue dress pics. It wasn't really a provocative dress - not too short or long. I just hiked it up for some of the pics. :D Have a great day/evening everyone! And to those who celebrate Easter, happy Easter! :)

Attachments

• blue01.jpg
    blue01.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,240
  • blue02.jpg
    blue02.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 878
  • blue03.jpg
    blue03.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 1,704
Shai, you are beautiful and sexy with your legs open or closed... just more erotic with them open ;)
Glad to see you stopping in. You are as lovely as ever.
Huggles and Kisses
xox

thanks dear guy! always glad to see you here. huggles & kisses too! :)

They're both delightfully naughty in my view .... Full of erotic promise.

I like the little bit of thigh to thigh contact in the open one, the fact that is isn't spread wide . . .

I'm glad you find it erotic. ;) I don't spread wide.. unless I want to. :p

mmmm i'm undecided.... but open open open hihi :)

hey there! thanks for the visit. your pics are great too! ;)

Shai

Wow!!! Long time no see. And when I do see I likey :D Definitely legs open is the best. Mmmmmm :devil:

:heart: :kiss:
Kiwi

Here are the rest of the blue dress pics. It wasn't really a provocative dress - not too short or long. I just hiked it up for some of the pics. :D Have a great day/evening everyone! And to those who celebrate Easter, happy Easter! :)

Shame you didn't buy it, looks both elegant and sexy on you.

Hey Beautiful!!.. you do pick such romantic locations for your photo shoots. I actually like the demure closed pic better. hope all is well with you

Oh, so you like me all pretty and demure? :p All's good, thanks. Hope all's well with you too! ;)

Hi Reggie! Good to see you again. I hope all's good? I owe you a PM, I know. :eek: Will try to answer it soon. :)

you are very sexy

Thanks! Your name makes me think of "Bond, James Bond." :p

your body looks great in that dress, sexy!! beautiful!!

Thom

Wow!!! Long time no see. And when I do see I likey. Defiinitely legs open is the best. Mmmmmm
Kiwi! Sooo good to hear from you! And yes, long time no see. :) Glad to see that you're still around sometimes. And I'm glad you liked the latest pics.

Shame you didn't buy it, looks both elegant and sexy on you.

Hey there! Thanks! Yeah - I did like the dress. Not too many times that I see a dress which I like (both for cut and design). But it was too pricey for my budget, and I wasn't really hunting for a dress - no occasion. So didn't buy it. I did buy a dress, a few months ago, for an occasion. But I probably won't be showing it here - for privacy reasons. :) Though I did take a few pics - for my pleasure! ;) Have a great weekend!

your body looks great in that dress, sexy!! beautiful!!

Thom

Hey thom! Thanks for the visit. I'm glad you liked the dress. Now, I *think* I'm beginning to regret that I didn't buy it, since many are saying that it was a nice dress. ;) Oh well... if it's still there when I go to that shop again, then I'll buy it. (even if it is a bit too pricey for me) If not, then it wasn't meant to be. :p

Hey thom! Thanks for the visit. I'm glad you liked the dress. Now, I *think* I'm beginning to regret that I didn't buy it, since many are saying that it was a nice dress. ;) Oh well... if it's still there when I go to that shop again, then I'll buy it. (even if it is a bit too pricey for me) If not, then it wasn't meant to be. :p

should we all chip in guys?

:p

Back