Sexy's Place

Just ducking in from a coooooold night. I could really use a warm drink and some stimulating conversation to nock off the chill. Wanders about, looking for someone in the same situation.

Pours a glass of wine and flips the switch on the wall for the electric fireplace.

That work?

Pours myself a jack and coke and sits in my favorite chair. 4 hour anatomy labs should be illegal.

especially if it takes a full hour of scrubbing to get that smell off your hands... yuck

4 hours of without getting a chance to do stuff.... no smell, but still doesn't sound fun....

Definitely isn't fun. It's in a room without windows so I go from 12:00-3:45 without seeing outside. It pains me to even think about.

that's way too long... there are much better ways to learn about anatomy if you're going to spend that kind of time in a room...

doesn't slowly tracing curves sound better... always been a fan of learning curves

Curves aren't on the syllabus, but I could probably be convinced to spend time on those too.

best to look at the syllabus as a suggestion... all kinds of learning can happen between the covers, or even outside them

which is exactly the right attitude... and learning more with a study partner is the best way to do it

Are you still open, looks like it’s been abandoned for 10 years... anybody thheeeerrrreeee! 😂

Back