sexting or phone sex or cyber sex. which one

So the question of the day is Sexting, phone sex, or cyber sex? Which one if you had to pick one do you like the most to do?

None of the above. I use to think it was because I lacked imagination but then I realized it was because in the back of my mind I knew the person on the other end was likely to be 20 years older, 75Lbs fatter, and 6 inches smaller than his claim. I prefer real body contact. I am very visual and need the real deal.

Nothing better than real passionate sex....but sexting if I had to pick from one of the others...;)

phone

phone/ voice would be my pick of the three. But for any of the above there has to be a connection/attraction which can make any of them fun.

I love all three, because it allows the woman to express herself the way she wants... but when it gets down to it, I prefer voicechat because a) I don't trust a lot of people with my phone #... b) I think hearing person breathing and moaning to what's being said is wildly erotic... and c) leaves my hands free, especially if I'm using lube on my cock. Keeps my keyboard safe and I much prefer fucking my hand while she's rubbing her clit raw.

Phone sex hands down. Sexting does nothing for me and I don't even the remember the last time I cybered with someone.

Phone for me. Something about actually hearing a woman pleasing herself is a real turn on.

I happen to like phone and cybersex. I'd have to say cybersex gets me off harder, intensifies as I build up to an orgasm, simply because I love when lots of description is used. With phone sex, I'm shy and tend to not say anything and let the other person do all the talking.

None of the above. I use to think it was because I lacked imagination but then I realized it was because in the back of my mind I knew the person on the other end was likely to be 20 years older, 75Lbs fatter, and 6 inches smaller than his claim. I prefer real body contact. I am very visual and need the real deal.

:( not all of us lie, some are older as I am but in great shape, articulate, tall, deep voice with the remnants of. NYC accent and horny as hell...

I do a bunch of sexting, but a couple weeks ago I had phone sex with another guy. It was awesome.

I like sexting. My bf and I do it frequently as we're long distance, and it's a bit more discrete than phone sex ( he has roommates and thin walls). I like how I can surprise him his a dirty text or pic, it helps keep the spark going.

I used to cyber a few years ago but it didn't do anything for me, often times I found it ended up being a drawn out description of what I'd do to the other person with little detail of what would be done for me.

However, I did cyber with a friend once, we had went on a few dates but no relationship evolved. It was probably a few months after everything ended so there was still some residual sexual tension. We ended up talking about his penis (his ex was telling his friends that he was tiny, however from what I saw he was bigger than my forearm). I described his penis as a 'mouthful' to be funny and it ended up taking off from there... It was the exception to my negative cybering experiences

phone, I like to hear the inflection and the moans...

Reminds me of an old girlfriend who kind of turned into a fuck buddy (hate that term)
She was a very sexual person and sometimes when we talked, even before talking sexual, I would say that I had to go do something for a minute and pretend to put the phone down and I would listen to her instead. Sometimes I would catch her moaning a little as she played with her pussy.

Not done cyber for years, and had never done phone, but had a cyber session with someone the other night, progressed into voice.
didnt realise i would like it so much. no idea if what i was doing was right, but hearing the noises at the other end, cant have been all wrong.
great fun. :D

never done sexting, or cam. that is a step too far for me...

Greatly prefer and enjoy phone. Haven't done cyber in years.

Never tried sexting, though I figure it would be very flirtatious, and probably lead to something more.

Phone sex of the three, love hearing the desire in his voice and how much he wants me, hearing him orgasm.

Very, very hot. :heart:

Cyber secondly, cause I am a word girl. :heart:

Sexting can be fun, going about your day and getting a sexy text can definitely make a day go better.:)

Of the three, cyber is certainly more to my tastes. I have really gone in for the other two. But, I could probably be convinced.

Of the three, sexting, love getting horny texts off my partner when I'm at work telling me what he's going to do to me when I get home!!

Definitely phone... the incredibly intense experience when you hear your partner cumming... amazing... second, cyber.... can be intense with incredibly descriptive people, but typing with one hand can become a challenge.. :)
Never tried the sexting... kind've sounds like an instant message cyber session.. I guess has potential...

Cyber is fun, and if I click with the person, phone or cam can be fun too! Also depends on what is happening. If i am masturbating, or we both are? I want to hear!

I have enjoyed cyber for a long time. The best part about it is that it can be as casual or involved as you want. From just talking dirty, all the way to full on roleplay, or even trading pics and/or camming. I've always thought that phone sex seems like it could be insanely hot, but I have never really been able to quite get over the awkwardness at first. Perhaps I just haven't found the right girl to do it with yet. Maybe some day.

Back