sexting or phone sex or cyber sex. which one

This might be a dumb question, but isn't sexting just short form cybersex? I mean sure i have to tone down the lengthy descriptions and use abbreviations for words like throbbing, moist, and suckle, but i'm still just tying dirty things i want to do to you and hoping to get back an equally descriptive dirty list. Although if i have my choice nothing beats phone with a woman who's comfortable with her body and enjoys letting me know when i turn her on. Your turning me on texts are great, hearing her breath speed up, a good moan, nothing can beat that, i mean except it being in person....

This might be a dumb question, but isn't sexting just short form cybersex? I mean sure i have to tone down the lengthy descriptions and use abbreviations for words like throbbing, moist, and suckle, but i'm still just tying dirty things i want to do to you and hoping to get back an equally descriptive dirty list. Although if i have my choice nothing beats phone with a woman who's comfortable with her body and enjoys letting me know when i turn her on. Your turning me on texts are great, hearing her breath speed up, a good moan, nothing can beat that, i mean except it being in person....

Im not sure, sexting is just through mms text, cyber through a full keyboard chat

Camming is number one. Filming it (what youre doing/saying) from a different device and sending it to the person as a surprise later is a fun twist to add to it. They can hear themself talking and relive the moment from a new, totally different vantage point.

Phone sex can be great,if...

For me, phone sex can be really erotic, but not until both people have gained a little insight into the other's likes and fantasies.

I have had the most success from chatting for a while, the progressing to phone, or voice chat.

Cyber or text

Only dabbled a couple of times with phone sex, would love to experiment more...

I personally enjoy chatting on yahoo and swapping pics and vids....I always find that to be a fun time.

Phone sex. I love hearing her voice as she whispers, moans and cums over and over again!

I'm new to camming...but it can be very very hawt with the right person. Even better is camming as a couple, quite the special treat putting on a show for someone special. ;)

But usually a fav is phone sex (and all it's varities, phone, Skype, Yahoo). It's the literature version of cybersex...you have enough sounds & information to get turned on, but just enough mystery to let your mind wander and fill in the delicious blanks. :devil:

Phone sex definitely . But yes, receiving sexy text though out the day is great also

I'm happy with any

Messages leave plenty to the imagination of the other person

Phone depends on the other person, people may have more confidence via text

Phone or voice chat has to be the best for me.

Any ladies interested tonight?

Tony xx

Definitely phone for me - especially if it happens out of nowhere during a "normal" conversation with someone I really like!.

Definitely phone for me - especially if it happens out of nowhere during a "normal" conversation with someone I really like!.

Agreed!

I like to be having a normal conversation, I'm usually not a phone person so I get restless. He's talking about something, I'm usually attentive and respond with a question or comment to keep things moving. Then as my hand creeps, it takes me a few seconds delay to respond, my voice just a little bit huskier but I'm still keeping the conversation going.

He's slowly picking up the subtle changes in my tone and he asks where my hands are. I play coy and insist I'm being a good girl. We continue to talk, this time about anything as he tries to keep me vocal but my breathing starts to shake. He keeps pausing to listen intently and he hears my sharp intake of breath. By now he's telling me exactly where my hands should be.

Side note: it's not about the theatrical moans that get me off but he breathing and how his voice breaks.

If I have to pick....phone. But it's also the highest risk/reward. When it's good. It's really goooooood. When bad it's just so awkward and disappointing.

My favorite of these would be phonesex, but that is also the one that occurs the least, so perhaps that is the allure?

Back