Sexiest hotel encounter?

On a college class reunion at the University of Pittsburgh, I met an female classmate who was still in her senior year. She was kind of cute with nice body, but had a lazy eye that would wander when you looked at her. Being a horny guy I spent some time with her at the bar and she told me that she was a virgin.
A myth at Pitt was that if ever a virgin should graduate from Pitt , the Catherdral of Learnnig would come tumbling down.
Not wanting this to happen,she suggessted that we should get together to prevent this.
Retruning to her room, we made out. I remember that she was on OK kisser, her tongue seemed sharp and unrelaxed, but who cared, I was getting some virgin pussy!
She had a dark hairy pussy and a wonderful musky taste. She was a tight as I expected and love making was very exciting.
Her boobs were smallish but had dark sensitive nipples that I loved. I spent the night and in the morning left with just a kiss.
I havent talked to her since. Maybe I should look her up.

Two crazy nights

I travel often -- two to three times a month but have only three hotel encounters.

The first was in Atlanta several years ago. It was an older hotel - very close to the building next to it. It was very easy to see into the windows across the narrow alley. I had checked in late but wanted a shower after a day of traveling.

I really wasn't paying attention to the room. I came out of the shower naked and was walking around the room sort of unpacking when I noticed some movement.

A woman was standing in the window in the room directly across the alley. She also had just gotten out of the shower. She was wearing a towel.

She saw me notice her, and started laughing. I thought, "What the hell..." and pointed to my cock which suddenly started to stand at attention and motioned for her to drop the towel -- trying to convey the message, "Hey, I showed you mine. Now it's your turn."

My lucky day. She slowly let the towel drop. Without realizing it, I had started stroking my cock. She was hot, brunette with fantastic breasts. She saw me start to masturbate, and she decided to join me. She put one leg on the window sill and began fingering herself.

It didn't take me long to cum with her watching me. She apparently came also, blew me a kiss and slowly closed her curtains.

And that was it.

The second one was in Orlando at one of the Rosen hotels. This one is too crazy -- I almost don't believe it happened to me.

I had a short fling with a friend -- not really a coworker, but we had worked on some projects together. We were at an industry conference.

We were both sort of drunk, and despite agreeing to not fuck any more, ended up in her room in what turned out to be a two hour sprint. It was intense -- she would often get horny when she was drunk. And loud. She must have moaned my name loudly several times.

We finished -- I hadn't cum, but she fell asleep during one our "timeouts." My cock was nestled in the crevice between her ass cheeks and I was ready to go again but she was done.

I showered, dressed -- by now it was around 3 am. I stepped into the hallway to go to my room. a couple of seconds after I let her door close, the door to the room next to hers opens.

It's a drop dead gorgeous brunette wearing only a t-shirt. She smiled at me and asked if I was -- and she said my name. I asked how she knew my name.

She grinned and said it was kind of hard not to know it based on what had been going on in the room for the last two hours.

I told her I was sorry. She responded that I owed her for keeping her awake and horny most of the night. She then asked where I was going. I told her I was doing the walk of shame to my room.

She shook her head, and pulled me into her room. I asked her, "You do realize I was just fucking the girl in the room next door?" She said it didn't matter, she just wanted my tongue and my cock.

An hour later, I was in my room, exhausted. It was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me.

I travel often -- two to three times a month but have only three hotel encounters.

The first was in Atlanta several years ago. It was an older hotel - very close to the building next to it. It was very easy to see into the windows across the narrow alley. I had checked in late but wanted a shower after a day of traveling.

I really wasn't paying attention to the room. I came out of the shower naked and was walking around the room sort of unpacking when I noticed some movement.

A woman was standing in the window in the room directly across the alley. She also had just gotten out of the shower. She was wearing a towel.

She saw me notice her, and started laughing. I thought, "What the hell..." and pointed to my cock which suddenly started to stand at attention and motioned for her to drop the towel -- trying to convey the message, "Hey, I showed you mine. Now it's your turn."

My lucky day. She slowly let the towel drop. Without realizing it, I had started stroking my cock. She was hot, brunette with fantastic breasts. She saw me start to masturbate, and she decided to join me. She put one leg on the window sill and began fingering herself.

It didn't take me long to cum with her watching me. She apparently came also, blew me a kiss and slowly closed her curtains.

And that was it.

The second one was in Orlando at one of the Rosen hotels. This one is too crazy -- I almost don't believe it happened to me.

I had a short fling with a friend -- not really a coworker, but we had worked on some projects together. We were at an industry conference.

We were both sort of drunk, and despite agreeing to not fuck any more, ended up in her room in what turned out to be a two hour sprint. It was intense -- she would often get horny when she was drunk. And loud. She must have moaned my name loudly several times.

We finished -- I hadn't cum, but she fell asleep during one our "timeouts." My cock was nestled in the crevice between her ass cheeks and I was ready to go again but she was done.

I showered, dressed -- by now it was around 3 am. I stepped into the hallway to go to my room. a couple of seconds after I let her door close, the door to the room next to hers opens.

It's a drop dead gorgeous brunette wearing only a t-shirt. She smiled at me and asked if I was -- and she said my name. I asked how she knew my name.

She grinned and said it was kind of hard not to know it based on what had been going on in the room for the last two hours.

I told her I was sorry. She responded that I owed her for keeping her awake and horny most of the night. She then asked where I was going. I told her I was doing the walk of shame to my room.

She shook her head, and pulled me into her room. I asked her, "You do realize I was just fucking the girl in the room next door?" She said it didn't matter, she just wanted my tongue and my cock.

An hour later, I was in my room, exhausted. It was the craziest thing that's ever happened to me.

The second one is a great story!

Stripper from Peru

We met in the hotel bar. I got a bottle and we went back to her room. Once we were in there and had a couple of shots she asked if I like boxing. When i told her yes she punched the shit outta me. We sparred for a while until she told me to fuck her and i fucked the shit out of her.

Nothing particularly crazy. Just had amazing sex and got amazing head from a woman I was seeing at one.

Oh, and stroking in my room when hotel maids were next to my room thinking mine was next but they went across the hall first

Shaved my cock

I don't know if this counts, but I was with my wife. It was the weekend that Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson.

My wife and I had recently re-united after a six month separation. We went upstate NY to a quiet retreat. I had thought about doing something that would either turn her on, or really turn her off. I decided to gamble. Once, years before, she came to bed fully shaved and proceeded to fuck my face with her slick bare vagina. I ate her until she came on my face, but that was years ago.

This time, after we came in from paddling across the lake and having some wine and laughing a lot, I went into the shower, and I shaved all my pubic hair. I don't have a big dick, less than 6" but it looked bigger. I got so hard while shaving and making sure it was smoothe.

After her shower, I revealed myself in the low light of a candle. She slid in bed beside me and as we kissed she explored my naked balls and cock, all the way back to my ass. She loved the feel of it and wanted to lick my bared cock and lick my balls to show me how much she liked it.

I have never cum in my wife's mouth but that night was the closest as she touched my asshole and licked my shaft and my balls.

She licked and sucked my cock as I plunged three fingers in her all the while.

Probably not the best story here, but it was great for me.
Jay

Jacuzzi, wine, new friend and wife

Wife and I, both of us young, were returning from the US to our home in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. On the way through British Columbia's Sawtooth range we stopped to go off road to a small hotel with natural hot springs. We invited a guy slightly older than us sitting alone in the dining room to join us. After introductions, wine, really good food and finding we liked each other, I (and I'm sure my wife) could see that he liked her. I suggested a Jacuzzi afterward. To my surprise, my wife was up for it. It was late, after midnight, and we had the pool and full moon to ourselves. Into the rock lined natural pool we'd brought a chilled bottle of riesling wine with us and passed it around. I started kissing my wife's shoulders and neck. Again, to my surprise, instead of being shy, she relaxed into my kisses. Embracing her, hard as a rock up against her, I remember motioning our new friend to come closer. She ended up sandwiched between us. I dropped my mouth a bit under water to kiss and suck her breasts, and when I came up they were kissing. I guided her hand down to his cock. My wife's ragged breathing an self-satisfied smile, and his face told me when he came. The three of us went back to our room, and although I fell asleep several times during the night--wine and 600 miles driving almost non-stop on the road overtaking me, their movements woke me several times in the night. My wife subsequently made it clear to me that our guest didn't sleep that night. She seemed proud of herself, although not very talkative about the experience.

Last edited:
Shit hotel; good sex, though. Have you ever been in this situation? You're stuck in a car with your significant other (though, in this case, it was simply a guy that I like to hook-up with every now and then) and you've just spent the entire journey arguing non-stop, and you realise that the only solution to the problem is to find somewhere to fuck each other's brains out hard? We would've gone at it in the car, but for the fact that it was a Mini! Anyway, this place would've made the Addams Family mansion seem like a luxury spa by comparison, but any port in a storm, right? The room was horrible - mismatched furniture, clashing colours, hot water was temperamental at best - and we shared a look that said, "Sex or redecorating first?"

The bulge in his black leather trousers told me that redecorating was probably a secondary consideration for him. He pushed me up against the wall and disappeared under my miniskirt, eating my dripping pussy as if his life depended on it (which, to be honest, it did, 'cause I was this close to killing someone if I didn't come soon!). Eventually, after I've soaked his face, he pushes me down on the moth-eaten bed and rams his cock into me; a vigorous pounding ensues, and soon we realise that there's an altogether different pounding going on.

Someone's at the door. My temptation is to ignore it. His isn't. Our next-door neighbour is insisting that we keep it down as he has an early meeting the next morning.

We DO NOT keep it down.

Hours of licking, sucking and fucking ensue, our neighbour taking potshots at the wall every now and then. By the time that we're done, I'm so tired that I don't even care how pissed off he is; I fall asleep in a wet, sticky haze.

I don't know if this counts, but I was with my wife. It was the weekend that Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson.

My wife and I had recently re-united after a six month separation. We went upstate NY to a quiet retreat. I had thought about doing something that would either turn her on, or really turn her off. I decided to gamble. Once, years before, she came to bed fully shaved and proceeded to fuck my face with her slick bare vagina. I ate her until she came on my face, but that was years ago.

This time, after we came in from paddling across the lake and having some wine and laughing a lot, I went into the shower, and I shaved all my pubic hair. I don't have a big dick, less than 6" but it looked bigger. I got so hard while shaving and making sure it was smoothe.

After her shower, I revealed myself in the low light of a candle. She slid in bed beside me and as we kissed she explored my naked balls and cock, all the way back to my ass. She loved the feel of it and wanted to lick my bared cock and lick my balls to show me how much she liked it.

I have never cum in my wife's mouth but that night was the closest as she touched my asshole and licked my shaft and my balls.

She licked and sucked my cock as I plunged three fingers in her all the while.

Probably not the best story here, but it was great for me.
Jay

The intimacy you describe makes your post not only HOTTER than most here, it also makes it more believable for me. Truth is a huge turn on for me-

Had three married ladies in their forties invite me to a hotel last weekend. They had me strip and watched me jerk off for them. They didn't even undress.

Knew one of them from the gym we work out at. She told a couple of her friends about me and they invited me to meet them at hotel.

Knew one of them from the gym we work out at. She told a couple of her friends about me and they invited me to meet them at hotel.

Nice! I'd love for you to be a member at our gym. One day after working out you take my wife to a hotel.

Shit hotel; good sex, though. Have you ever been in this situation? You're stuck in a car with your significant other (though, in this case, it was simply a guy that I like to hook-up with every now and then) and you've just spent the entire journey arguing non-stop, and you realise that the only solution to the problem is to find somewhere to fuck each other's brains out hard? We would've gone at it in the car, but for the fact that it was a Mini! Anyway, this place would've made the Addams Family mansion seem like a luxury spa by comparison, but any port in a storm, right? The room was horrible - mismatched furniture, clashing colours, hot water was temperamental at best - and we shared a look that said, "Sex or redecorating first?"

The bulge in his black leather trousers told me that redecorating was probably a secondary consideration for him. He pushed me up against the wall and disappeared under my miniskirt, eating my dripping pussy as if his life depended on it (which, to be honest, it did, 'cause I was this close to killing someone if I didn't come soon!). Eventually, after I've soaked his face, he pushes me down on the moth-eaten bed and rams his cock into me; a vigorous pounding ensues, and soon we realise that there's an altogether different pounding going on.

Someone's at the door. My temptation is to ignore it. His isn't. Our next-door neighbour is insisting that we keep it down as he has an early meeting the next morning.

We DO NOT keep it down.

Hours of licking, sucking and fucking ensue, our neighbour taking potshots at the wall every now and then. By the time that we're done, I'm so tired that I don't even care how pissed off he is; I fall asleep in a wet, sticky haze.

What a jerk of a neighbour: instead of being grateful, enjoying the aural show and pulling one off ...

I was walking the halls of a hotel wrapped in only a towel once when I decided to take an elevator ride as part of a dare. Two women were on the elevator when I stepped on. They giggled, looked me up and down and asked what was underneath the towel. Well I told them nothing they asked me to prove it. I don't think they thought I really would but I did! They giggled and stared and invited me to their room after they got back from dinner that night. ;)

Some of this is repeated from the "most memorable ejaculation thread", but there are more details surrounding it here.

At our 40th high school reunion, my classmates had such a great time some of us decided not to wait another 10 years and we had a mini-reunion at the 45 year mark in a historic southern city several states away. I had recently become facebook friends with my high school girlfriend. I had last seen her the summer after our freshman college year, when she told me she was pregnant and would soon marry the father. She had not attended any of our previous h.s. reunions. We had lost our virginity to each other in an awkward, unsatisfactory, brief, pull-out-and-blow way shortly after we graduated, 45 years earlier than that reunion weekend.

I was excited to see her again. My marriage had turned to crap and I was already having affairs. I had a FWB at the time, a woman who was glad to talk about my excitement to see my old girlfriend, who I'll call M. I picked up M at the airport in the reunion city and gave her a big hug. This was not a chest to chest friendly hug, this was a melt in your arms, full body, hips-clinging hug. I could feel her body sigh and relax as I held her. She wasn't much heavier than I remembered her in high school, except for noticeably larger boobs of a grown woman versus an 18 year old girl. She's still beautiful, with brilliant blue and mischievous eyes.

I drove her to the hotel, she checked into her own room, and we went on a walking tour of the old city, catching each other up on our lives since we last met. She had her first child when she was barely 20 and grandkids by the time she was 50 (we were early 60's then). Over lunch she volunteered she was not happy in her, now 2nd, marriage and I told her mine was troubled, too. I began to think the weekend would turn out even better than I had hoped. We had dinner with the class group and joined another couple at a bar afterwards. While at the bar I began touching her whenever I could without being obvious --stroking her back, touching her arm, squeezing her knee or thigh under the table. We walked back to the hotel with the other couple and I gave her a chaste kiss on the lips as we parted at the elevator.

M and I spent the next day together, too, often with members of the class group on excursions around the city. A larger group gathered for dinner again, about 30 of us. Lots of good food, good booze and good humor was consumed. After dinner, M and I split off and went to a bar by ourselves. By now we were holding hands or putting our arms around each other as we walked.

We found two seats at the bar and because of the noisy crowd had to talk with our faces close together. It was like we were falling in love all over again. At one point she told me she had a boob job done after her third and last child was born. She said after those kids her breasts were saggy, flat and sad. I confessed a few things, too, I felt so comfortable with her. It felt like we were falling in love all over again.

After awhile I said to her, "I need to ask you a question, but I'm afraid to ask." She replied with a smile, "You can ask me anything." I whispered in her ear, "Will you stay with me tonight?" She whispered in mine, "Yes, my God yes." I hurriedly paid the bill and we walked back to the hotel as fast as we could go without running. When we got to the hotel, she said she wanted to go to her room to change, so I gave her my extra key to my room.

When I got to my room, I stripped down to my dress shirt and slacks (taking off shoes and socks can be so un-sexy), with just two buttons remaining buttoned. I then picked up my cell phone and texted my FWB back home. "OMG, she's coming to my room spend the night any minute!" FWB replied right away, "You dog! Congrats and enjoy!"

M used her key to enter the room and I met her halfway. She had a cotton knit sweater on and I found immediately that she had shed her bra. My hands were inside her sweater as we kissed hungrily, mouths open and tongues intertwining. I slipped a hand into the loose pants she had put on and found she had no panties on either. She came ready to go and I could feel she was already wet. She unzipped my trousers and reached inside to grip my erection. I lifted her with my hands under her ass and carried her to bed. I wanted to make up for my youthful haste and ineptitude so many years before. It was a slow but intense love making. I licked and sucked her pussy lips reveling in her nectar, and she sucked my cock, neither or which we knew to do or how to do in the late 60's as Midwest high school kids. We finally climaxed together in standard missionary, really hard, looking into each other's eyes. It was heaven. We fucked twice more during the night.

She returned to her room early in the morning so she could dress and pack up to leave town along with everyone else. We made a point of coming into the lobby separately where the buffet breakfast was served, so our classmates were none the wiser.

It wasn't really an encounter...

I was in Sydney, Australia and in a hotel. I went to the bathroom to shave and glanced out of the window. I saw that it opened onto a light well and across the well, there was the window to the bathroom opposite mine. A young woman entered that bathroom and turned the taps in the bath on and left the window open. I saw her take off her nightdress and climb into the bath. She stood in the bath for a while and her breasts (nice ones!) wer on view. Then she bent down, giving a view of arse and pussy and sat i the bath. I jacked off and finished my shave. Hotels always should supply views like that!

Back