What your & ur Wife's most shocking sexual encounter?

I would have to say I was most shocked when my wife told me how she lost her virginity. The summer between high school and her first year at college, she got scuba certified. Took most of the class at the local pool, then headed to Key West for the open water test. While there, she decided to seduce her instructor, who she knew was married. She didn't want her first to be some one that didn't know what he was doing.
She would probably say her most shocking encounter was when we fulfilled her tied up naked, blindfolded in the woods and taken by strangers fantasy. With the help of some of our swinging friends, I took her to one their farms, undressed her, put blindfold on her and tied her up. Then I drove a couple hundred yards down the road and walked back to where I left her. Of course, I reassured her that she would not be hurt and confirmed the safe word with her.
When I got back to her, our buddies where already groping and touching every square inch of her body. When it was all over, she had taken five different guys, including me and eaten 4 different women to orgasm. We lost track of how many orgasms she had. We finished it her on all fours with her face buried in one of the wives pussy and me taking her anally. She knew it was me because everyone knew I was the only one allowed to fuck her ass.
We had to help her get dressed and into the truck she was so worn out. But she loved every second of it.

Last edited:
I would have to say I was most shocked when my wife told me how she lost her virginity. The summer between high school and her first year at college, she got scuba certified. Took most of the class at the local pool, then headed to Key West for the open water test. While there, she decided to seduce her instructor, who she knew was married. She didn't want her first to be some one that didn't know what he was doing.
She would probably say her most shocking encounter was when we fulfilled her tied up naked, blindfolded in the woods and taken by strangers fantasy. With the help of some of our swinging friends, I took her to one their farms, undressed her, put blindfold on her and tied her up. Then I drove a couple hundred yards down the road and walked back to where I left her. Of course, I reassured her that she would be hurt and confirmed the safe word with her.
When I got back to her, our buddies where already groping and touching every square inch of her body. When it was all over, she had taken five different guys, including me and eaten 4 different women to orgasm. We lost track of how many orgasms she had. We finished it her on all fours with her face buried in one of the wives pussy and me taking her anally. She knew it was me because everyone knew I was the only one allowed to fuck her ass.
We had to help her get dressed and into the truck she was so worn out. But she loved every second of it.
Well erotic couple.

When I was 34 and my wife was thirty she invited three college athletes to our house. She and I were both bi.

I couldn't keep up with those guys and spent a lot of time watching and stroking myself.

Then when she was fully satisfied she told them that I'm bi.

I was spit roasted repeatedly till I was thoroughly spent. The last thing they did was jerk off on me.

Probably the most shocking sexual encounter we we have had was the first time my husband explored bisexuality during a threesome with myself and one of our friends. We had done a number of such threeways before, even with the guy we were with, and while parts are bound to bump into each other in these situations, there had been nothing between the men sexually with their full focus on me. One night however we had all been smoking marijuana, listening to music and of course, later made our way to our bedroom. After a long session of foreplay, "G" was the first one to get his dick in my pussy that night, giving me a good long doggy fucking while I sucked my husbands cock. After making me orgasm, the guys switched and I laid back, Jon fucking me missionary, while "G" moved to my left side for me to take him in my lips, his prick soaked with my pussy. His palms were planted firmly on either side of me watching me suck another man, when on a whim, I lifted "G's" cock and pointed it at my husband. Without hesitation he leaned in and began to suck it. "G" was surprised but didn't pull away, instead laying his hand on my husbands bald head, encouraging him to suck it. I had seen men do this on film, but this was the first time I had seen it happen in person and the sight rapidly brought me to another orgasm. The guys did not let up with each other. Jon kept at it until "G" warned him he was going to cum. I was shocked to see my guy didn't pull away but slid his lips down about halfway of "G"s cock as our partner grunted and began spewing his sex cream down his throat. This triggered Jon and he buried deep in me, and shot a large load deep in me.

Afterwards we laid back and "G" confessed to us that he was bisexual and had been attracted not only to me but both of us. I got up to go clean up and came back out to the beautiful sight of my husband having his now regaining cock sucked by another man. I fired up the bowl of pot again, watching as my guys went at each other before, reclaiming my rightful place on the bed for another round. Since that night we have enjoyed many such threesomes. It does not always evolve into the men playing. I am not sure if we were not stoned if it would have happened but the inhibitions were melted away for sure.

Jon is not what I would call active bi in the sense I am with other women. He is selective in that area and can take it or leave it, but he has had some hot experiences with other select males.

Probably the most shocking sexual encounter we we have had was the first time my husband explored bisexuality during a threesome with myself and one of our friends.

Jon is not what I would call active bi in the sense I am with other women. He is selective in that area and can take it or leave it, but he has had some hot experiences with other select males.

Holllllllyyyy fuck!
This could have been written about my first time also. It too was my wife who encouraged the sucking.
She watched us together many times after that.

Oh it was intense. My nature is that I love to watch, and this really did it well for me. Some women would be repulsed, or shocked negatively. In my case it was a turn on. I would say his preference is 80% toward women, but with the right guy things can get pretty interesting. I have even gone so far as to tell him if he is off with one of our male friends and things happen, as long as no other females are there, it's fine. After all I have my pussy to pussy alone time as well:kiss:

Leaving a wedding pretty buzzed one night.
my wife says do you like this dress? I say not really
so she takes it off as I’m driving and throws it out the window.
she is in her bra and pantyhose..
im driving, well trying as I watch her pop her bra off too.
we got home in a hurry and fucked in the car in the driveway..
I tore a hole in her pantyhose I was so crazy horny..
after we thought the neighbors might have heard or saw us..
so exciting and adventurous

It would be whence gave a blowjob to the waiter at the restaurant where we were having dinner. She was dressed hot and he was flirting with her non stop. She was loving it and having fun. When dinner was over, he asked if she would like a tour of the kitchen. He actually took us back to a small staff room where the employees took their breaks. She ended up giving him a very sensual blow job. He sat in a chair, she stood in front of him and exposed her breasts and pulled her hair back. She got down on her knees and did her thing. I stood in the doorway, watching.The most erotic thing was that the waiter kept making eye contact with me through the whole thing. The ride home after that was interesting, LOL.

The fact is I don’t know what my wife’s most shocking encounter is. She admitted to having an affair. The guy’s wife followed them out to an empty parking lot at a mall.

The guy’s wife and my wife said he had ED so did they fuck? I don’t know. She says no.

The wife said She gave him a blow job but she also said he never entered her adding that she didn’t understand what a BJ meant. She then said it was a hand job and he blew (the guy with ED? Possible I guess.)

When I commented about her hating to blow me but readily doing her lover, she sucked my cock briefly so it seems she knows what to do.

She said it was more a friendship and support than sex but she also said she took off her wedding rings when she was with him.

She doesn’t like to talk about it and I am left to wonder. She has focused more on church work of late. Per this thread, seems like o good number of Catholic girls go to church to get a Holy Poking.

I’ll never know how much she is hiding from her past and her present. How much is she hiding from me? What did she do that she now cannot face up to?

Last edited:
Shocking would be her finally fulfilling my biggest fantasy of her cuckolding me after 30 years of marriage.
It took serious health problems for me, her going through menopause which has greatly increased her labedo and another man who she met through mutual friends and had an instant attraction.
They've been seeing each other since new years eve.

The one we reminisce about the most: visiting the wife’s family for the holidays, crashing at the house of one of my wife’s siblings. It’s a full house so we just crash on the living room floor. In the middle of the night I get horny, she’s receptive, and after some mutual grinding she whispers to me to put it in. I repositioned and slowly slid inside her from behind, then gently and firmly fucked her right there in the wide open room. It went slowly and lasted a while before I finished inside her, then we both drifted off like that with me inside her. It was late, but anyone could have seen if they walked past. We both woke up sticky messes in the morning.

Yesterday, my wife asked me to go to upstairs by around 10.00 pm . noons is around and she make me sit in the middle stone made basement and smiled sheepishly.
In a second , she kissed me deeply and went straight towards my rising cock.
Then she took out my cock in full moonlight and gave a great bj.

It would be whence gave a blowjob to the waiter at the restaurant where we were having dinner. She was dressed hot and he was flirting with her non stop. She was loving it and having fun. When dinner was over, he asked if she would like a tour of the kitchen. He actually took us back to a small staff room where the employees took their breaks. She ended up giving him a very sensual blow job. He sat in a chair, she stood in front of him and exposed her breasts and pulled her hair back. She got down on her knees and did her thing. I stood in the doorway, watching.The most erotic thing was that the waiter kept making eye contact with me through the whole thing. The ride home after that was interesting, LOL.
Last night I was thinking about how she acted in the car on the way home. She was very pleased with herself. She was trying not to laugh. She checked her face in the visor mirror. She kept looking at me. She gave of this vibe like, "You took me out to a nice restaurant, and I end up sucking off the waiter." She was taking pleasure in what was a humiliating experience for while at the same time trying not to hurt my feelings too much.

Our first 3some. We were at a work event with a friend whose husband had died a few years prior, and went back to her place after for a late night cap. After about an hour and a bottle and a half of wine, she started talking about her favorite thong for some reason, which led me to showing my thong ... and then we were in her bed. It was so hot and shocking and amazing ... I'd always though she was gorgeous (so did/does my husband), and it was amazing sex! She tasted so good and I ate my hubby's cum out of her!!

We got together a few more times after, including an amazing girls weekend away in the mountains where she and I just fucked in our VRBO the whole time. But nothing came close to that surprise first night.
Blast.

To be find out in unexpected way , place Wii add allure to your sex cravings.
We are still reminiscences the moments of damn hot intercourse did in our rural guest house room of backyards in our early days of marriage at Visakhapatnam . it is still hot because we are being watched by vmy wife's mother who is in the same room and pretending to be sleep.
Its a cramped house with little space but we are newly weds so can't resist the fucking in dark.
But moonlight showed it to my MLF.

My wife's and my most socking sexual encounter... was having our daughters best friend tell us she knew that we are swingers and asked if she could join us.
My wife and I looked at each other jaws hitting the floor. My cock instantly hard and my wife's pussy flooding her panties (her words not mine) . We in unison asked"us? Are you sure" she nodded and smiled . My wife and I looked at each other again and my wife said softly

Back