What your & ur Wife's most shocking sexual encounter?

Prasa

Literotica Guru
What your & ur Wife's most shocking sexual encpunter?

I m including my wife's also because we are so liberal and open to confess everything .
By d by , I think the most shocking and stunning episode of my sexual encounter happened in a crowded lift of my previous office.
It was a lazy Monday morning and i strolled so lazily and my mind is just wandering and waiting inside the lift for my floor to arrive.it is just the 25 the floor.its a crowded lift of Monday staff.
I m standing in the middle of the lift with just a man behind me.
Around by 5 the floor , I felt something awkward and pushing my ass. I felt irritated and glanced a little back and found that a young guy is inching closer to me and adjusting his that damn damn rod into my ass.

I m shocked and stunned. No one or no man has done it ever this to me nor i m having any such gay thoughts. But its happening really.
I became stiffed and backed out . but by d next floor , that guy became bold and started to push his cock behind my trousers and i can feel its rock hardness , its really full that's all i think that time.
I just don't know what to do and dyand there dumb foxed and that young boy took it as signal , he started to push and hit fully against my ass and amidst the crowd , it is going on til the 25th floor and its over within some 10 minutes.

On the 25 floor , before alighting , I slightly looked back at that guy and he is a unknown one and smiled joyously.
I m speechless and left from there.
The next minute , I called my wife to tell what just happened there.
She giggled a lot lot and asking me to recount it again n again.

That's d most stunning sexual encounter of mine. It leads to many but they are an after pages of a long fetish.

As for wife's , I will write it soon separately in the next post.

My confessed that in a office bound tour to a nearby town , she happened to have had the shock and top of the world sex from a older men . at first accidentally ,it ignite a fire in her but graduated into a full blown sex that day.
Older are slower but a lot More skillfully matured. Its her words.

The first time we got naked with my wife's sister, before we were married, the readily agreed to play strip poker, her boyfriend was there, losing clothes quickly, all naked my wife made me slap my hard on on the table, we all ran naked into bed, no sex though. We enjoyed sex in the same room with the lights out, but then the big one was we were playing cards, got bored with it we all ran into our bedroom got naked and had sex in the same room, wife rubbed her sisters tits, this happened three time, the third time my wife made me fuck her sister while she jerked off my brother in law

My wife's was in her late 30's when she was the date for an older man from another country at an event for his countrymen. She was told to dress sexy and to expect to be touched and fondled by other men after they had a few drinks. It was accepted behavior for them. Throughout the event, she had hands on her butt and tits and fingers wandering up to her pussy. It was shocking, but somewhat exciting.

My wife (I'll call her B) and I were at a nightclub at a local hotel. A group of women were at the table next to us, one of them chatted us up quite a bit. She was an attractive brunette with a short, sexy, pixie hair cut and figure similar to my wife's (34d, 5'5") with up tilted breasts with large nipples and slim toned hips. (I'll call her SM). A few times she joined us on the dance floor and a few times asked to dance with my wife B. All in good fun. Later B and I decided to go up to the roof top bar for a night cap. SM appeared at the elevator and said she was going to her suite did we want to have a drink with her? Since she had been friendly with us we said sure. The 3 of us got in the elevator (on the small side) and started up. I suddenly felt fingernails caressing my ass cheeks, I moved a bit but it continued. Glancing over I saw a startled look on B's face and a hand was caressing her ass through the thin skirt. As we went higher there was an awkward silence but my hard on and the red face and clinching ass cheeks of my wife were noticed I'm sure by our companion. When the elevator stopped we quickly stepped out but it was obvious her voyeurism had touched a nerve. We went into the suite and SM took a bottle of wine from the fridge and glasses, my wife sat on the edge of the bed trying to calmly chat. I excused myself to slip into the bathroom to try and make my cock a bit less obvious. To no avail. When I came out and looked around the corner I instantly had a harder cock than before. Our now revealed she male friend was standing in front of my wife, knees slightly bent, bending my wife over, hands wrapped in her hair. She had unzipped her dress in front so it hung open showing her hard nipples, braless swinging tits and her large 8+ cock thrusting in and out of my wife's mouth. My wife was making sucking, grunting noises as the thrusting cock opened her mouth wider. Her hands fluttered at her sides, sometimes gripping the bed. I froze in the door half shocked and half lustful. For several minutes SM fucked my wife's mouth, reaching down to pull the tie On B's halter top so her own erect tits were swinging under her, sometimes SM reachied down to pinch her nipples. SM thrust into her mouth until finally she stopped, held my wife's head still and came filling her mouth, forcing her cock deep as she did. B gagged and tried to swallow but I could see the cum dripping from either side of her mouth. SM looked over and saw me stroking my cock in the doorway. She licked her lips a few times watching and stroked her own cock. SM bent over and kissed my wife's cum filled mouth suddenly pushing her back on the bed, reaching down and pulling her skirt and panties off to the floor. B tried to protest but SM pushed between her legs, spreading them apart and back and holding her cum covered cock in her right hand drove it into my wife's asshole. B's ankles were bent back and SM drove herself into my wife's ass for a hot anal fuc. Yes alot more went on between the 3 of us that night. My wife and I had been occasional swingers but never with this kind of cum on or with a horny fem cock like SM. It was late at night before we left and a few days before we could talk about it.

We were with friends at a summer concert. We just earlier and pulled over on the side if the highway to screw in the backseat. Sun still up, lots of traffic.

Friends saw us on their way home. They never stopped teasing us about it. I think my friend's wives was jealous we did that and they didn't.
Lovely.

The times my wife cheated. The first time was shocking because she was always so militant about fidelity and monogamy. I was stunned that she developed an attraction to another guy. And ended up spreading her legs for him.

Even though she did it once, it was still kind of a surprise when she did it a second time. After her first tryst she wouldn’t even look at another man (outside of work and fami,y). She didn’t want to cause any further damage to our marriage. This went on for well over twenty years. But all that time I was secretly hoping she’d do it again. Open up our marriage to other men. And that’s what happened when she did.

I think my wife’s most shocking sexual encounter of the time was in the 70’s on a crowded bus from Sydney to Maroubra, it was so crowded that she could barely move and someone started groping her trouble was it turned her on not knowing who it was. As people got off the bus she looked round to see who might have been doing it only to find a woman smiling at her.

My wife (I'll call her B) and I were at a nightclub at a local hotel. A group of women were at the table next to us, one of them chatted us up quite a bit. She was an attractive brunette with a short, sexy, pixie hair cut and figure similar to my wife's (34d, 5'5") with up tilted breasts with large nipples and slim toned hips. (I'll call her SM). A few times she joined us on the dance floor and a few times asked to dance with my wife B. All in good fun. Later B and I decided to go up to the roof top bar for a night cap. SM appeared at the elevator and said she was going to her suite did we want to have a drink with her? Since she had been friendly with us we said sure. The 3 of us got in the elevator (on the small side) and started up. I suddenly felt fingernails caressing my ass cheeks, I moved a bit but it continued. Glancing over I saw a startled look on B's face and a hand was caressing her ass through the thin skirt. As we went higher there was an awkward silence but my hard on and the red face and clinching ass cheeks of my wife were noticed I'm sure by our companion. When the elevator stopped we quickly stepped out but it was obvious her voyeurism had touched a nerve. We went into the suite and SM took a bottle of wine from the fridge and glasses, my wife sat on the edge of the bed trying to calmly chat. I excused myself to slip into the bathroom to try and make my cock a bit less obvious. To no avail. When I came out and looked around the corner I instantly had a harder cock than before. Our now revealed she male friend was standing in front of my wife, knees slightly bent, bending my wife over, hands wrapped in her hair. She had unzipped her dress in front so it hung open showing her hard nipples, braless swinging tits and her large 8+ cock thrusting in and out of my wife's mouth. My wife was making sucking, grunting noises as the thrusting cock opened her mouth wider. Her hands fluttered at her sides, sometimes gripping the bed. I froze in the door half shocked and half lustful. For several minutes SM fucked my wife's mouth, reaching down to pull the tie On B's halter top so her own erect tits were swinging under her, sometimes SM reachied down to pinch her nipples. SM thrust into her mouth until finally she stopped, held my wife's head still and came filling her mouth, forcing her cock deep as she did. B gagged and tried to swallow but I could see the cum dripping from either side of her mouth. SM looked over and saw me stroking my cock in the doorway. She licked her lips a few times watching and stroked her own cock. SM bent over and kissed my wife's cum filled mouth suddenly pushing her back on the bed, reaching down and pulling her skirt and panties off to the floor. B tried to protest but SM pushed between her legs, spreading them apart and back and holding her cum covered cock in her right hand drove it into my wife's asshole. B's ankles were bent back and SM drove herself into my wife's ass for a hot anal fuc. Yes alot more went on between the 3 of us that night. My wife and I had been occasional swingers but never with this kind of cum on or with a horny fem cock like SM. It was late at night before we left and a few days before we could talk about it.
Wow! I can imagine the lustfulness of the whole scene. Fast and frantic. Very well described! Feel free to share more.

I think my wife’s most shocking sexual encounter of the time was in the 70’s on a crowded bus from Sydney to Maroubra, it was so crowded that she could barely move and someone started groping her trouble was it turned her on not knowing who it was. As people got off the bus she looked round to see who might have been doing it only to find a woman smiling at her.
Twist of sex.

I will keep a long story short, we found out our Daughter was dating a older guy who had been manipulating her and I'd say abuse so after confronting him physically so that he never touched her again we was driving home and wife rewarded me with a Blowjob as I drove and then we stopped in a lay by for sex. This was first time this ever happened and I wasn't going to say no but as always when something amazing happens it gets ruined by the police knocking on our car window for a chat.

Luckily the police officer was relaxed and said go home behave but that was end of my wife ever wanting outdoor fun.

Last edited:
Hubby and I went to a party which we knew like four people at. Good crowd though and lots of fun going on. They had a hot tub and a lot of us started getting into it, most people in their underwear. The lady that was hosting began telling people to stop being shy and get naked and soon most people at the party were. From there it basically turned into an orgy with everyone just going at it and then swapping.

Swapping n hidden affairs are possible here but not orgy.

Early in our relationship, my wife flew home for her younger sister’s wedding. She ended up sharing a suite with her new brother in law’s younger brother. And they fucked all night for two nights, which did not go unnoticed by other relatives.
It did seem like a peak sex experience for when she told me, years later.

Early in our relationship, my wife flew home for her younger sister’s wedding. She ended up sharing a suite with her new brother in law’s younger brother. And they fucked all night for two nights, which did not go unnoticed by other relatives.
Did you ever guess that she had cheated?

Your Wife (I assume GF at time) fucked her sisters new husbands younger brother for 2 nights and you stayed with her dating?

Back