Sexiest hotel encounter?

I had chatted with a guy on here about a few of our shared fantasies. He was a Dom with a thing for spanking. I'm submissive. I was due to go on holiday and he suggested that he would pay for a hotel at the airport the night before my flight, I would arrive first and check in and then he would meet me there to turn our fantasies into reality.

I was a bad girl and needed my daddy to discipline me because I'd been caught masturbating. Firstly he made me sit and write lines saying I had been very naughty and deserved to be punished. Next he ordered me to take off all of my clothes and kneel naked in front of him. He stayed fully clothed and was wearing a suit so looked hot. He told me to show him what I had been doing. Still kneeling with my legs slightly parted I began rubbing my pussy with one hand and using the other to caress my beasts and tug my nipples. I was so wet as I slipped my fingers in and out, rubbing my clit. He made me look up at him the whole time, not breaking eye contact as he watched. As I was about to cum he told me to stop and stand facing the wall with my hands on my head and my legs spread. He felt my slick wet juices and told me he was going to spank me as punishment. With each strike of his hand on my bare ass I was to say Thank you Sir.

After the initial round of spanking and glowing red buttocks it was time to go over his knee. This time he spanked me hard with the wooden paddle I'd brought along for the occasion. At this point we were interrupted by a knock at the door, luckily he was still in his suit. He answered the door and it was the guy from the next room saying he could hear what we were doing and asked us to keep the noise down. Naturally i erupted with giggles which would only lead to further spanks. Once back over his knee I could feel his bulging erection. My ass was purple and stinging when he decided I'd been punished enough.

He asked how I would like to thank him for teaching me a lesson. I sunk back to knees and unzipped his trousers, took his cock in my mouth and sucked until he cum swallowing every last delicious drop.

He left me in my naked kneeling state, told me to count to 100 after he left then I would be allowed to play with myself. I quickly cum myself, fell into a wonderful sleep and got on my flight the next day never to hear from him again.

Mm one time i booked a hotel room just so I could play with my new toy.....it was an orgasmic night and maybe I was a bit too loud....early in the morning I had a knock on the door from my male "neighbor" thanking me for the entertainment all night....he came inside and let's just say I was a bit late for check out that day

I told of this experience in another thread, but I'd like to present it again here.
Many years ago, before cell phone cameras, my late wife and I were visiting in the city. It was early evening and we were driving around. As we passed an adult bookstore we noticed it had a small single story motel attached to it. Since we were both horny we thought let's check it out. We had to go into the store in order to get a room. After we got to our room and locking the door we turned on two bedside lamps and completely opened the curtains to a very large window facing the front. Then got totally naked and proceeded to make love for the next several hours. During our lovemaking we both noticed a constant audience of always more then one person at a time. We didn't acknowledge their presence but knowing we were being watched really excited us both. Finally after we just physically could not continue any longer we got dressed and left for our regular hotel. We did it just for the exhibitionist thrill.

Another old one from a different thread but what the hell! It fits here too!

Last night of a Caribbean vacation.
My GF sitting in a big leather armchair, legs hooked over the arms, my fist buried in her cunt, she strumming her rock hard nipples while telling me how to twist my hand so my knuckles stimulated her G spot, my mouth sucking and licking her clit. As her orgasm approached I lifted my mouth from her clit long enough to question her “I think you would enjoy having a hard cock in your cunt while I suck on you”.
I guess this drove her over the edge; she grabbed my wrist with both hands and jerked herself to completion while murmuring “two cocks, I want two cocks, yes I could get into that”. She came very hard.
I needed relief in the worst way. Her cunt made a sucking sound as I removed my hand and stood beside her, offering my hard cock to her mouth. I lasted all of ten seconds before coming in her mouth, on her cheeks and her breasts which she held up for me. We kissed deeply, sharing my cum, swirling it in our mouths, me scooping up more from her face with my tongue to feed into her mouth.

She wasn’t done yet. Her legs were still hooked over the arms; cunt wide open and she wanted more.
She worked a hand into her cunt and jerked herself as if it was a big dildo. She was so wet her cunt made squelching sounds with every stroke. It was the first time I had seen her fist herself.
And the vocal part was also a big turn on for both of us. How she wanted cock, two cocks, hard cocks with lots of cum.
She came very hard again.

All this happened in the doorway to our small ground floor patio only a few feet from a sidewalk. Granted, it was late and all the room lights were off.
I came two more times that night, she lost track of her orgasms. Before we drifted off to sleep she confessed that she was disappointed that no one walked by to see her display.

Back