Sex toy reviews 🥒

Remote toys are the best thing to happen to America since the constitution. I don't know who invented them, but they should be offered citizenship immediately for the joy they've brought our country! Did I mention my spouse is often on business trips...

I'm not gonna lie, when I recently had to get a hotel room for training, I was thinking it would be alot of fun to have such a toy. 😁

The Lovense app is one I haven't gotten to take for a spin yet. WeVibe and a couple more obscure ones I've gotten to test out, but I hear the Lovense app is alot more intuitive.

I'm not gonna lie, when I recently had to get a hotel room for training, I was thinking it would be alot of fun to have such a toy. 😁

The Lovense app is one I haven't gotten to take for a spin yet. WeVibe and a couple more obscure ones I've gotten to test out, but I hear the Lovense app is alot more intuitive.
I like that you can cam with it too, not just control each other's tempo

giphy.gif

I want a Max 2 so bad. But I don't want to waste $100 if fitment is an issue since they don't take returns. 😆
I've seen where folks complain about the fit for the Max2 and the Calor. I believe that their is a "more realistic" sleeve you can buy for one of them, or possibly both, that is a bit tighter. But that's an extra outlay of money.

I believe that you can also experiment with the vacuum level as well. I don't have one so perhaps someone who does can speak to that.

I'm sure that they're good toys, and they're probably fun if you are sharing with a Nora, but personally, I don't like their size and the idea of having to hold that toy while playing. (I believe that the Solace actually has a table mount attachment.) Maybe it's okay if you're going audio/video while you're playing, but it would obviously impact any sexting play.

Maybe the Gush would be something to consider.

Can confirm.
It's a hell of a lot of fun when you have the uninterrupted peace of a hotel room in which to play. 🔥🥵😈

For the money you can’t beat the gush. Max 2 is very bulky, loud and a lot to clean and dry properly.

Reactions: gga
I have yet to find a partner for lovense play
I have gotten to try it a few times with others but I have yet to master the learning curve
Spending more for a second lovense toy seems silly but the ones that really interact seem interesting.

I have yet to find a partner for lovense play
I have gotten to try it a few times with others but I have yet to master the learning curve
Spending more for a second lovense toy seems silly but the ones that really interact seem interesting.
People post their control links on Reddit or the Lovense Discord server to find random partners. (There may be other places as well.) The Lovense app will also push your control links out to Trophy if you choose to share it publicly when you create it.

Ahhh but then you have to join Reddit ?
Possibly. Perhaps you can browse as a guest? I don't remember since I've been logged into the app for other discussions for a while.

Edit: If you have the Lovense app, just let your links get shared to Tophy. It's not perfect, but if you're looking for someone random to play with it's good enough.

Oh honey, this makes me so sad 😞. Join the new millennium and buy a flashlight at least! Eventually you can take the training wheels off & buy a Max 2 so you can play with the lovely ladies in this thread!
You think that’s sad? He wouldn’t even DL the Lovense app to play with mine! 😿

I want a Max 2 so bad. But I don't want to waste $100 if fitment is an issue since they don't take returns. 😆

Their specs say otherwise. 😋

Tight is one thing. Boa constrictor is another. Hell, even with my fleshlight I have to unscrew the endcap to get it to work OK because of the way it functions. Kinda sucks because it eliminates the suction aspect of stimulation, but such is life.

I'd 100% give it a try if I would be risking a cool hundo.
Okay, so the Lovense website says the total diameter of Max 2 is 3.5”, or a 10.46” circumference. Max 2 comes with a neutral sleeve, but they also sell extra neutral and vagina sleeves for $15 each. Their shipping fee is $5 flat. You could buy a vagina sleeve for $20 shipped, roll and tape up some stiff paperboard to 10.46” circumference and see if it will afford you enough wiggle room to play? If it does, go ahead and order Max 2 and you’ll already have a vagina sleeve accessory for it; if it doesn’t, you’re only out $20 instead of $104

You think that’s sad? He wouldn’t even DL the Lovense app to play with mine! 😿

Okay, so the Lovense website says the total diameter of Max 2 is 3.5”, or a 10.46” circumference. Max 2 comes with a neutral sleeve, but they also sell extra neutral and vagina sleeves for $15 each. Their shipping fee is $5 flat. You could buy a vagina sleeve for $20 shipped, roll and tape up some stiff paperboard to 10.46” circumference and see if it will afford you enough wiggle room to play? If it does, go ahead and order Max 2 and you’ll already have a vagina sleeve accessory for it; if it doesn’t, you’re only out $20 instead of $104

I hate to ignore all your mathing, but this from their FAQ is what I'm basing my hesitation off of.

Screenshot_20240219_192210_Opera.jpg

Has anyone picked up anything in this thread based on the reviews?

How did you experience compare to the reviewer's?

Has anyone picked up anything in this thread based on the reviews?

How did you experience compare to the reviewer's?
Yes! I did. I got the Lovense Nora…
It was highly recommended by others, but personally I would not recommend.

Thank you for the reminder that I’m way behind on my reviews.

Back