Sex toy reviews 🥒

Why is the flower squirting like some practical joke?

Their animations are goofy AF, but the rose part in that is supposed to be sucking? And you can switch out the top of the rose to make it thump or something instead, and the insertable part thrusts.

—————

As @Wand3rlust and others have mentioned above, that site has a ridiculous amount of options! Personally, I think I’d prefer the sucking roses to the comical tongue roses. I can flick the bean effectively enough myself, but obviously I can’t suck my own clit, so it seems like it’d be an easy choice for me.

One thing I wish that Rose toy site had more of is remote app toys. I’ve been having sooooo much fun with my new Lovense, and so have the select few I let control it. The rose toys that do have app control are much more reasonably priced than Lovense toys though, as are all the Rose toys, really.

I used to have one of these.. https://www.aneros.com/products/helix-trident It was pretty good but a little too large for me..
I've wanted to add the Aneros Helix Syn Trident to my collection of mostly Lovense toys. (Same as what's linked above, but silicone coated.)

The max diameters on that appear to be smaller than my Lovense Hush and Edge so I expect it would be comfortable and perhaps more targeted to hit the prostate as well.

I've wanted to add the Aneros Helix Syn Trident to my collection of mostly Lovense toys. (Same as what's linked above, but silicone coated.)

The max diameters on that appear to be smaller than my Lovense Hush and Edge so I expect it would be comfortable and perhaps more targeted to hit the prostate as well.
Oh it hits the prostate all right

Oh it hits the prostate all right
I'm sure!

My Hush is primarily a vibrating plug, but does offer some prostate stim. The Edge is a vibrating (2 motors) toy designed for prostate stimulation, but the internal arm is adjustable and takes some trial and error to hit the right spot. (Then hope it stays in place.)

The Aneros toys are really designed to really "hit the spot" from the reviews I've read, and basically just work through contractions and releases. No motors, no vibes, etc.

I have the Syn V and wish I had got something else. It just doesn't produce ANY favorable result. I've gotten further with my Evolved massager.

@live4thebj swears by the Vice2 and even agreed the Syn V doesn't cut it.

I have the Syn V and wish I had got something else. It just doesn't produce ANY favorable result. I've gotten further with my Evolved massager.

@live4thebj swears by the Vice2 and even agreed the Syn V doesn't cut it.
The Vice2 looks a lot more comparable in size to my Lovense Edge 2.

The Syn V does seem to be a bit narrow/thin for a vibrating prostate massager. Doesn't seem like it would give you the fullness feeling that one would want, whereas I can see that the Vice2 would.

The Edge 2 has a nice diameter. It also has separate (powerful 🥵) motors on both the inner and outer "arms".

The Vice2 looks a lot more comparable in size to my Lovense Edge 2.

The Syn V does seem to be a bit narrow/thin for a vibrating prostate massager. Doesn't seem like it would give you the fullness feeling that one would want, whereas I can see that the Vice2 would.

The Edge 2 has a nice diameter. It also has separate (powerful 🥵) motors on both the inner and outer "arms".
Yeah, I don't think it's worth having 3 speeds in it because the lower speeds don't add much to the experience, and the arms are just kind of there.

The Evolved massager has a "tapping" function that is supposed to actually tap the prostate, as well as a vibrating motor. It's slightly thicker than the Aneros, comparable length, and is remote controlled, though the remote can be picky about working.

Reactions: gga
This is just a general comment…

All sex toys should have a minimum of 5 speeds. No, let’s say 10. Because when something is vibrating on my cock, I need it to have options. I don’t need just too slow, medium and cock burn speeds. I need to work up to cock burn speed. I need more resolution in my sex toys.

This is just a general comment…

All sex toys should have a minimum of 5 speeds. No, let’s say 10. Because when something is vibrating on my cock, I need it to have options. I don’t need just too slow, medium and cock burn speeds. I need to work up to cock burn speed. I need more resolution in my sex toys.
THIS. I feel the same about clit toys. I don’t want patterns. Don’t care about waves or pulsing. I want gradual progression from very light touch to intense, with lots of levels in between.

THIS. I feel the same about clit toys. I don’t want patterns. Don’t care about waves or pulsing. I want gradual progression from very light touch to intense, with lots of levels in between.

Right? Does anyone use the patterns?

Maybe we should make our cult followers test sex toys as a means of R&D. It could be a way for us to produce income.

I do occasionally set the Lovense app to randomly cycle through the 4 pattern types, but that's the closet I come to using patterns. For instance, I rarely grab predefined patterns for my device from the app.

Yes, my person uses the "pulse" to tease me, and the "waves" or "fireworks" or "earthquake" patterns when I'm climaxing!!
Each pattern only lasts 90 seconds.. so he sends multiple ones... It's hot 🔥

Last edited:
Oh honey, this makes me so sad 😞. Join the new millennium and buy a flashlight at least! Eventually you can take the training wheels off & buy a Max 2 so you can play with the lovely ladies in this thread!
Seems like way too much work. I either want to just bang or go left handed stranger.

I've seen your "specs", and I've got one next to my bed...I think you'd be a bit cozy, but everyone likes a tight squeeze, no?

Tight is one thing. Boa constrictor is another. Hell, even with my fleshlight I have to unscrew the endcap to get it to work OK because of the way it functions. Kinda sucks because it eliminates the suction aspect of stimulation, but such is life.

I'd 100% give it a try if I would be risking a cool hundo.

Tight is one thing. Boa constrictor is another. Hell, even with my fleshlight I have to unscrew the endcap to get it to work OK because of the way it functions. Kinda sucks because it eliminates the suction aspect of stimulation, but such is life.

I'd 100% give it a try if I would be risking a cool hundo.
My curiosity would get the better of me, I've bought tons of toys just because I just had to know

My curiosity would get the better of me, I've bought tons of toys just because I just had to know

Fair point. And my fleshlight has been okay, albeit rarely used because my alone time has decreased. I just know I have other hobbies I could spend that on and not be risking what I bought getting paperweight status. 😆

That being said, I've loved helping others test out and get acquainted with their remotely controlled toys, it can be alot of fun. Maybe someday I'll break down and risk it myself, haha.

Fair point. And my fleshlight has been okay, albeit rarely used because my alone time has decreased. I just know I have other hobbies I could spend that on and not be risking what I bought getting paperweight status. 😆

That being said, I've loved helping others test out and get acquainted with their remotely controlled toys, it can be alot of fun. Maybe someday I'll break down and risk it myself, haha.
Remote toys are the best thing to happen to America since the constitution. I don't know who invented them, but they should be offered citizenship immediately for the joy they've brought our country! Did I mention my spouse is often on business trips...

Back