Sex & Shenanigans

I could see that, but it's a bit misleading. It's very true to the original films in humor & tone, even the score is used in the same way. It just flows.
I plan to see them, but I just haven't made the effort as of yet.

And on a side note, is it just me or do electric cars backing up sound like the beginning to the Stranger Things theme?

The one thing that was a bit odd and maybe it was explained... I might have missed it... why did Dana have a baby?
Because they needed a plot point, and using Dana for it would have been too paint by numbers?

Or did you mean physically? Because when a man and a woman love each other very much...

Richard III is mine, but Hamlet was the first I read on my own. Ever see The Reduced Shakespeare Company take on all the plays in 90 minutes?
I've not seen the full thing, but I've seen clips from them.

Much Ado was my first foray into Shakespeare. Still have Puck's closing monolog memorized. Thanks to being an English major at a small liberal arts College, I've read and watched pretty much the entire works.

I've not seen the full thing, but I've seen clips from them.

Much Ado was my first foray into Shakespeare. Still have Puck's closing monolog memorized. Thanks to being an English major at a small liberal arts College, I've read and watched pretty much the entire works.
Yeah, I was an English/Theater Arts double major, until I decided paying rent was something I wanted to do and moved to CS.

Tried my hand at theater in NYC. Did a couple small, way off Broadway things, including a readers-theater version of As You Like It. Fun stuff.

She could have died hereafter...
There would have been time for such a word...
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day...

She could have died hereafter...
There would have been time for such a word...
Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day...
To the last syllable of recorded time.
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!

Back