Sex & Shenanigans

That second movie was pretty fun.... I'm going to watch it next, when the first one I'm watching now finishes.

And Peter MacNicol? F-ing amazing!!! I've seen him in serious roles, and was excellent... but him doing Dwight Fry??? Amazing balls!
I am glad you enjoyed it.

I watched it last year again immediate after the original and thought it was a weak repaint, up to resetting the relationship between Dana and Venkman. And using the Statue of Liberty was a throwback to the Stay-Puff man.

I like MacNicol. His horribly accented character was the one spotlight for me.

She is gorgeous!!

Tip? If you want... beware I kill houseplants, but my bestie is a orchid lover and has taught me a few things.

Drip water into the inner container (in your sink) that has holes in it until all the bark is soaked then let it sit for a few minutes before putting it back in the ceramic container. Wipe off any drops of water that had collected on the leaves.

I do this once a week and so far mine is doing really well.
Thank you!!!!!!! She's stayed alive for over 4 years so far but I'm always looking for tips! 😘

I am glad you enjoyed it.

I watched it last year again immediate after the original and thought it was a weak repaint, up to resetting the relationship between Dana and Venkman. And using the Statue of Liberty was a throwback to the Stay-Puff man.

I like MacNicol. His horribly accented character was the one spotlight for me.
Okay… okay…. So… if you were propped up in bed.. And I was sucking on you… licking you… teasing you… then you would tell me to get off, so you could get up and turn Ghostbusters 2 off ( because I hid the remotes).

Okay. Noted….

I loved it, I even like the two newest ones. As much as I wanted to like the Melissa McCarthy revival, it was pretty terrible.
Excellent! Love what you love. I haven't seen the new ones. I was getting a very strong Stranger Things vibe off the trailer for the first one, and as much as I love Stranger Things (that would be "a lot"), it pushed me away from rushing to it. I may get around to seeing them, but they are low on my list.

Excellent! Love what you love. I haven't seen the new ones. I was getting a very strong Stranger Things vibe off the trailer for the first one, and as much as I love Stranger Things (that would be "a lot"), it pushed me away from rushing to it. I may get around to seeing them, but they are low on my list.
Same. But I will watch them soon.

The one thing that was a bit odd and maybe it was explained... I might have missed it... why did Dana have a baby?
It was explained… but I am going to watch it again in like… 20 minutes… so I don’t want to think about it and screw up this movie … and remember the next one early… 🤣🤣🤣

I could see that, but it's a bit misleading. It's very true to the original films in humor & tone, even the score is used in the same way. It just flows.

Back