Sex & Shenanigans

bc0ad5dac0154c8889f329dfa72aa2fa
So, like a cooking show?

Honestly, I think what needs to happen is a co-op for a vested group of people, everyone takes a talent and everyone helps promote everyone, everyone has a responsibility to uphold.
A team of accountable adults with amature abilities at worst....
And run with it....
Imo...

Last edited:
This is where I had problems. I was great with the work, and got by for years on client referrals, but I am horrible at marketing myself.

Part of it is I am very shy (stop laughing). Once I get comfortable with someone, or someplace, I'm fine, I'm me, more comfortable to share--and you can determine if that is a good thing or not, heh. But before I get comfortable? All my insecurities, my inadequacies, my fears win. I am awkward, or just quiet on the side. It is easier than facing rejection. I don't break ice, I don't even flirt untill I am comfortable, or someone flirts with me first. I don't think I was always like this, I am pretty sure I wasn't. But here I am.

I have two novels mostly done, and a third I am working on. And I can give you reasons of what needs to be done -- tighten this up, or make another pass at the dialogue there. But if I am honest with myself, something I avoid, I admit that if I finished them, I would then have to submit them, and face the rejection that would come. So I keep revising.

So for me, too often, the fears win.
So I think most people don't get published by a real publisher or even if they do, don't make a ton of money. But there is something kind of awesome about just creating something for the sake of creating something. Three novels is a huge deal. Congrats.

So I think most people don't get published by a real publisher or even if they do, don't make a ton of money. But there is something kind of awesome about just creating something for the sake of creating something. Three novels is a huge deal. Congrats.
Legit … I want to write my novel just because I want to write it. Not because I want to be rich.

Back