Sex & Shenanigans

So… kind of a vagina vortex that sucks it in… cool! 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
giphy.gif

First, this bad kitty wants to wish @UnquietDreams a happy post-birthday weekend!
🎂🎁🎈🥳🎉

And you thought I was done, I have way too much love in me 🤣

@lavendersilk goodness you are a beautiful soul! Artistic, sexy, subtle in your comedic jabs, I love finding your photo posts and am always sad if I missed them.

@Kitty_so_frisky a sports gal, a Lakers fan, passionate about tacos and her culture, and so full of dedication recapping this thread and showing us all what we missed! Hope you feel better soon!

@UnquietDreams your 750 words story is the first thing I read on here, and I always look forward to your music posts to see what tidbit I might glean from them. Generous in giving out compliments, helping me in my learning of accepting them graciously.

I’ve lost track of who I’ve mentioned and who I ain’t. But I’m pretty sure I ain’t mentioned @Kitty_so_frisky whom I love and appreciate so much as one of the first people who was chatty with me when I arrived here and as a fellow Angeleno who’s love for this town exceeds even my own and a constant cheerleader for good vibes. She’s the best and her tidal wave of dopamine inducing likes is a crucial part of my morning routine.

Did I mention her fantastic rack? Oh man.

You didn't but I'm going to! @Kitty_so_frisky I love your boobies. And I hope you are feeling better and that your appointment goes well!
Thank you all! 💗💗💗
I think it went okay. I got my boobs squished today 😫 Follow Lit Rule #3 for the “before”

I would be remiss if I did not call out @Indie whom we all know is sweet as candy and kind as a spring breeze. However she was also mental enough to invite me into her life back when most of you were still wondering if I ever shut up? So you know, lessons learned all around.
You forgot to mention what a cute butt @Indie has!

Ladies… tell me.

When you are ovulating do you want to just fuck and fuck and fuck and FUUUUUUCK!!!!!
I mean…that’s default mode for me 🤣 But if you must know, I get extra frisky in the last couple days right before my period 🤷🏻‍♀️
Better than dealing with PMS!

I swear to fuck if @Mr_bogey sent a nude to ANYONE but me, @Tigobitties98 @PassionatePanther and @OrdinaryPerson I would burn this whole place to the ground.
No wait, I should be on @Mr_bogey ’s exemptions list too! I haven’t turned him down yet when he asks me to send (non-boobs) pics that he missed! (He never misses the boobs)

Alright fuckers and fuckettes …

In the spirit of shenanigans peace … say something nice about at least 1 poster here.

@SalaciousMonkey22 is smart, witty and entirely worthy of the attention whore award.
Too many fine fuckers and fuckettes...

@BrendaD is generous to her friends.

@hotoldrguy is far braver than I am (he posted his butthole on OP's "Butthole" thread.

@OrdinaryPerson has shown immense patience with asshats like me.

@dawn_of_night has an incredible pair of, uh, lips (see her Av).

Wolfie @LupineOne makes the room cooler just by showing up *(although the Lit Women all get humid when he posts a selfie).

So did I miss anything??

Wait… if I didn’t respond to something, sorry - I might have missed it and I don’t have the energy to go back. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please tell me there was glorious innuendo, lots of lovey, supportive talk, and plenty of flirting. 🥰🥰🥰
Hmm...flirting? innuendo?

So, what's a nice girl like you doing coming here often?

(No, that's not right)

Can I buy you a phone number? (Close but no cigar)

Can you have a look at my car, its making a funny noise? (That'll work)

Too many fine fuckers and fuckettes...

@BrendaD is generous to her friends.

@hotoldrguy is far braver than I am (he posted his butthole on OP's "Butthole" thread.

@OrdinaryPerson has shown immense patience with asshats like me.

@dawn_of_night has an incredible pair of, uh, lips (see her Av).

Wolfie @LupineOne makes the room cooler just by showing up *(although the Lit Women all get humid when he posts a selfie).
Other than that first bitch you mentioned… I love all these people too… my day is better when I see posts from any of them, or you. 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

I would be remiss if I did not call out @Indie whom we all know is sweet as candy and kind as a spring breeze. However she was also mental enough to invite me into her life back when most of you were still wondering if I ever shut up? So you know, lessons learned all around.
I've been known to make questionable decisions 🤷‍♀️

Back