Sex & Shenanigans

@Lmizzler might like it as much as he loves helicopters
😍 😍 😍 😍 GOGO GADGET!

9mHX.gif

If you could make one small … seemingly insignificant change to the world … what would it be and why?

If you had offended someone unintentionally.. would you want them to message you to attempt to fix it before they just wrote you off?
If someone offended / upset you … would you give them a second chance or a chance to explain or just be done with them?
If I offended someone unintentionally, I would want a chance to fix it. I am good with words. I can be brutal when I want to, and cut someone up accidentally as well.

I have reached out to people who upset me, seeking clarification. If they did it on purpose, I will try to find out why and rectify it. But I believe in civility. It is why I got out of politics, and why I like it here in S&S. We are crude, silly, but we enforce civility. Sort of like a hockey game.

I feel like that was a bit of a leading question in the NAL thread @lavendersilk 💕 thank you!

If you could make one small … seemingly insignificant change to the world … what would it be and why?

Slightly nudge the ratio of carbon dioxide intake / oxygen output of plants.
A higher oxygen concentration in the air would slowly but surely bring a resurgence of megafauna 😍
I want a big bunny. Like, ride-able big.

Back