Sex & Shenanigans

@Lmizzler might like it as much as he loves helicopters
😍 😍 😍 😍 GOGO GADGET!

9mHX.gif

If you had offended someone unintentionally.. would you want them to message you to attempt to fix it before they just wrote you off?
If someone offended / upset you … would you give them a second chance or a chance to explain or just be done with them?
If I offended someone unintentionally, I would want a chance to fix it. I am good with words. I can be brutal when I want to, and cut someone up accidentally as well.

I have reached out to people who upset me, seeking clarification. If they did it on purpose, I will try to find out why and rectify it. But I believe in civility. It is why I got out of politics, and why I like it here in S&S. We are crude, silly, but we enforce civility. Sort of like a hockey game.

I feel like that was a bit of a leading question in the NAL thread @lavendersilk 💕 thank you!

If you could make one small … seemingly insignificant change to the world … what would it be and why?

Slightly nudge the ratio of carbon dioxide intake / oxygen output of plants.
A higher oxygen concentration in the air would slowly but surely bring a resurgence of megafauna 😍
I want a big bunny. Like, ride-able big.

Back