Sex in Public

Amabella

Virgin
Hi all! Hope this is the right place for it...sort of a 'how to', more like a request for suggestions on the subject.

My FWB and I are in need of a place to meet up for sex. It's not always convenient at either of our places and hotels are breaking our bank accounts. Sometimes we just need a place to pull over on the way to/from a date for something quick. We both have roomy vehicles...just need a locale!

We're not exactly in it for the thrill of public sex or any type of exhibitionism...& definitely can't afford to get caught.

Any generic ideas of where to go? Areas with the least risk of being patrolled? Suggestions of parking lots with little/no cameras? This isn't something either of us has had to do before so we're both a little lost...

Thanks in advance! PM or post here is great. XOXO :heart:

Kind of depends on your general locale. If there is a warehouse/light industrial type area with bigger parking lots, that can work. Especially if there a few vacant spaces. You can park in the large employee/visitor lot that generally don't have cameras or a lot of traffic. If it is not a shift change, most parking lots will have no foot traffic. And, if there is a vacant building or tenant space, you can park close enough to other cars to not raise suspicion, but far away enough to avoid wandering eyes walking to and from the occupied spaces.

If you give a generic location like US Midwest or something that won't give away your exact location I might be able to better help, or PM me

Sounds like you are both married since you can't go back to your own place, or possibly still living with mommy?

If married, maybe you should reconsider what you are doing./

Sounds like you are both married since you can't go back to your own place, or possibly still living with mommy?

Not that it's any of your business, but we both share apartments with friends and one of his happens to be an ex of mine. Out of respect for them, we choose not to go there all the time.

Hope you feel better passing judgement on something you know nothing about... classy. :rolleyes:

Not that it's any of your business, but we both share apartments with friends and one of his happens to be an ex of mine. Out of respect for them, we choose not to go there all the time.

Hope you feel better passing judgement on something you know nothing about... classy. :rolleyes:

Hospital parking lots or hospital parking garages or public parking garages. If you get on the roof you can watch for security, plus NOBODY wants to park on the roof. Put up the sun shield to block the front window.

WALMARTS auto service area is lonesome after nine at nite.

Do some scouting at nite.

Many Walmart (and other) stores have cameras and security patrolling the parking lots/outside of the store.

Ama, you could go camping. A legal campsite is either free or typically far cheaper than a motel. With a vehicle that's roomy enough to sleep in, you wouldn't have to worry about the weather so much.

Other than that, I'd suggest seeking out places that are far enough away from prying eyes (the sun shield is not a bad idea; while covering the glass when it's not sunny will draw suspicion, it could also keep you out of trouble if you do get caught by the police) and in areas that are busy enough that the police are likely to be busy doing more important things than patrolling for lovers. Stay away from buildings that could have higher security; the last time I got caught was on spring break from college when my now-husband and I foolishly parked near the buildings of government contractors (no one was out there at night...except security patrols and the cops!). :rolleyes:

If the relationship progresses and/or circumstances allow, perhaps at least one of you could move or get roommates who don't mind if you have a partner. :)

So far backyard on an army blanket. Once in an exgirlfriend's car in a fast food parkinglot.

Wow, way to jump to conclusions. I'm shocked.

To the OP,
I'm a single mother of a teenage boy and I simply won't bring dates home.
I have been in your situation several times. Roommates and distance, mostly for the guys.
I've done hotels, the parking lot thing, and even the beach thing on blankets (which was actually lovely)

I'd also like some other options so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

Hospital parking lots or hospital parking garages or public parking garages. If you get on the roof you can watch for security, plus NOBODY wants to park on the roof. Put up the sun shield to block the front window.

WALMARTS auto service area is lonesome after nine at nite.

Do some scouting at nite.

I was considering a few of the nearby parking garages. Wasn't sure if they were super safe, but maybe I'll take a ride through one to see. We've been scouting a little bit at night, but not a whole lot of luck. Everything's so open and full of lights & cameras like a damn movie set.

Many Walmart (and other) stores have cameras and security patrolling the parking lots/outside of the store.

Ama, you could go camping. A legal campsite is either free or typically far cheaper than a motel. With a vehicle that's roomy enough to sleep in, you wouldn't have to worry about the weather so much.

Other than that, I'd suggest seeking out places that are far enough away from prying eyes (the sun shield is not a bad idea; while covering the glass when it's not sunny will draw suspicion, it could also keep you out of trouble if you do get caught by the police) and in areas that are busy enough that the police are likely to be busy doing more important things than patrolling for lovers. Stay away from buildings that could have higher security; the last time I got caught was on spring break from college when my now-husband and I foolishly parked near the buildings of government contractors (no one was out there at night...except security patrols and the cops!). :rolleyes:

If the relationship progresses and/or circumstances allow, perhaps at least one of you could move or get roommates who don't mind if you have a partner. :)

Little cold around these parts now for camping, local sites are all straight tent or camper sites.

Areas away from prying eyes is exactly what I'm looking for, just can't tell whether the ones we've found would actually keep us hidden. I was hoping for more concrete suggestions we could scope out, places that worked for others.

Thanks, but we're not really looking for a relationship to develop. We're both busy with work and school and just enjoy each other's company. Also trying not to draw attention to us hooking up, another reason we choose to steer clear of the apartments.

I was considering a few of the nearby parking garages. Wasn't sure if they were super safe, but maybe I'll take a ride through one to see. We've been scouting a little bit at night, but not a whole lot of luck. Everything's so open and full of lights & cameras like a damn movie set.

Depends on the design of the garage. Lights can work to your advantage because windows reflect the glare. Rainy nights are great.

Another idea is the driveways of foreclosed homes.

When I was a teen PARKING was a common talent for any boy with a car.

With budget cuts and firings, my guess is many garages are unattended at night. Library parking lots are good.

Little cold around these parts now for camping, local sites are all straight tent or camper sites.

Areas away from prying eyes is exactly what I'm looking for, just can't tell whether the ones we've found would actually keep us hidden. I was hoping for more concrete suggestions we could scope out, places that worked for others.

Thanks, but we're not really looking for a relationship to develop. We're both busy with work and school and just enjoy each other's company. Also trying not to draw attention to us hooking up, another reason we choose to steer clear of the apartments.

Look! Test a few places first. Park and wait, to see if anyone comes around.

First, I'd like to commend you and your FWB for having a mutual agreement and being clear on what is wanted. That is the key to having that type of arrangement work successfully.

As already stated, seclusion is highly important. There are eyes and ears in many places, even if you think that you are being discreet.

I'd suggest investigating business parks. Not sure if that term varies from region to region, but I will clarify if it is unknown. It's those areas with a lot of smaller businesses (non-retail) and corporations. There's generally some back roads in those parks (and even dead end streets) that can offer the perfect spot. After the normal working day they are pretty much deserted. While I personally have not used them for adult fun I have found spots to eat an uninterrupted and peaceful lunch during the workday. I've seen truckers use these spots too. Good luck!

Depends on the design of the garage. Lights can work to your advantage because windows reflect the glare. Rainy nights are great.

With budget cuts and firings, my guess is many garages are unattended at night. Library parking lots are good.

Foreclosed homes might work. Lots of those in the area. :p What about apartment complexes? I read that in a few blogs I checked before posting here. Again, if you park a little out of the way, but not too far to be obvious. There are a few very small complexes around to check out.

First, I'd like to commend you and your FWB for having a mutual agreement and being clear on what is wanted. That is the key to having that type of arrangement work successfully.

As already stated, seclusion is highly important. There are eyes and ears in many places, even if you think that you are being discreet.

I'd suggest investigating business parks. Not sure if that term varies from region to region, but I will clarify if it is unknown. It's those areas with a lot of smaller businesses (non-retail) and corporations. There's generally some back roads in those parks (and even dead end streets) that can offer the perfect spot. After the normal working day they are pretty much deserted. While I personally have not used them for adult fun I have found spots to eat an uninterrupted and peaceful lunch during the workday. I've seen truckers use these spots too. Good luck!

Thank you very much! Nice not to be judged left and right, haha. :)

There are a few of those in my area, most are brand new though. Almost no businesses open/running yet. I wasn't sure if we'd look suspicious. Plenty of trucks to park near to hide us from obvious passersby, but I never know when the truckers are actually there or not!!

Foreclosed homes might work. Lots of those in the area. :p What about apartment complexes? I read that in a few blogs I checked before posting here. Again, if you park a little out of the way, but not too far to be obvious. There are a few very small complexes around to check out.

I suggest checking some interesting spots out at the time you wanna use them. Motels are good.

And find a few spots so you wont attract attention, move the action around.

I am lucky enough to liven in a very wooded state so I have a couple spots on back roads where there is enough room in between trees to pull in and turn off the lights. all you can do is look at night and from experience not all cops are mean if they catch you so long as you are both consenting and not disturbing anyone ;)

Mall parking lots that have restaurants or stay open late work well, most mall security won't bother you.

I used to do some semi public sex in the car with a few old ladyfriends who were married and so was I. Motels were better, but as you say, can be a drain on the wallet. Occasional blowjobs and even fucking in the car were an alternative, but not good for a steady diet. It can be dangerous, hot in summer, cold in winter, and could wreck your back. LOL!

That said. Public parking garages are generally NOT a good idea because of security cameras. Remote areas of parking lots like the really far corners of a mall lot or Home Depot or places could possibly be good if for example they boarder trees and woods. The darker the background behind your windows, the harder it is to see into the car. Tinted windows in and SUV or van would be good. The best places though are small parks or wooded areas that aren't heavily traveled. In the fall, after the summer swimming season, we'd sometimes use the parking lot of a "community pool" that also happened to be behind a bowling alley and lined by trees. Sometimes during the day there would be other people parked there eating lunch, but they were usually far away and a blowjob and some pants down handjobs and finger fucking was often possible without them knowing what was going on below the window line.

Public sex can be a true turn on, but be careful not to get caught. There are actually laws against it and appearing in court could be more than just a little embarrassing. Fines, police records, and divorces could end up costing a lot more than motels.

Are there any highway rest areas near you? As long as you don't overstay your welcome (usually around eight hours), you probably won't be disturbed.

Back