Sex & Shenanigans

If your vagina (or penis) could sing a song .. what song would it sing?

During sex? Dance of the Valkyries Wagner
Post orgasm? Angel of the Morning Juice Newton
During orgasm? I feel Good James Brown
when horny? Strokin Clarence Carter

If your vagina (or penis) could sing a song .. what song would it sing?

During sex? Dance of the Valkyries Wagner
Post orgasm? Angel of the Morning Juice Newton
During orgasm? I feel Good James Brown
when horny? Strokin Clarence Carter
This had me really laughing… that is way too funny! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although, Wagner during sex is brilliant too. 🤣🤣🤣

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Did anyone ever see that movie of a vagina that sings?
In Japan, there's a series of mangas called Little Miss P, about the adventures of an anthropomorphized period. It magically visits around the first day of a woman's cycle and generally beats the hell out of her. It can also say and do good things, making it a schizophrenic period.

One of the Japanese studios actually made a live-action film on Little Miss P a couple of years ago. I'm dying to see it, but it's impossible to find here in North America.

giphy.gif
Morning friends! I brought homemade cookies!
Oh boy! I love your 🍪

They need their naming privileges revoked
1711638325763.gif

I raté my Subway sandwiches on a list of “why when there are other places are we getting Subway? It’s the Dunkin of the sandwich world.”

Firehouse is pretty damn good. Larry's too.

They are fine, but holy cats, I miss a good, real deli. One of the things I miss about NYC is a lack of decent Jewish cuisine. I have to make my own latkes. Which are good, but I miss Kornblatt’s...

Bucket list. I wanna go to a genuine delicatessen. I live in a tiny little town that has nothing, and even the bigger cities near me don't have that.

You have my genuine sympathy. Living in the land of deli (both Italian and Jewish, different, both amazing) I am spoiled for incredible sandwiches
I’m partial to Capriotti’s and an Italian deli / bakery / Italian market with only 3 locations in 310 called Giuliano’s 🤤

Back