Secret Santa Sent & Received:

I'm lost. Is there a specific time we have to open our gifts???

I'm also willing to wait till the gifts have all arrived especially since the one I sent is one of them. In my defensive it should be there. :(

I'm lost. Is there a specific time we have to open our gifts???

I'm also willing to wait till the gifts have all arrived especially since the one I sent is one of them. In my defensive it should be there. :(

Not specifically. I'll be starting th opening gifts thread sometime soon I guess, as it's now the 18th GMT.

It seems silly to delay as we may be elaying right into the new year if we wait for every single present to arrive, we just don't know.

As I say, everyone will have a present by the end of the 18th, I'm making sure of it.

*gets on the blower to Santa*

I'm back from the school presentation.
Good thing I went - my baby got the class library award (three new books!) and my big little boy won (get this for a title) the Outstanding Achievement in Visual Arts (Stage 2) Award!!
Not sure who was more surprised, me or him!

I don't need any more giflts - I can wait for the other secret santas to arrive.

*very proud mum*

I'm back from the school presentation.
Good thing I went - my baby got the class library award (three new books!) and my big little boy won (get this for a title) the Outstanding Achievement in Visual Arts (Stage 2) Award!!
Not sure who was more surprised, me or him!

I don't need any more giflts - I can wait for the other secret santas to arrive.

*very proud mum*

Awwwww, lovely! :D

the opening thread is started though, when you're ready :p

His family is obsessed with doing cards for people, so we've gotten into the habit too. Just a little something extra we threw in.

Hi, Mrs D - I see you are writing the script for the next generation. I trust your next generation is doing well. Tell DL I said hi.

Back