What do you exactly want to do.

And what is he laughing at.

Smacks him with the flogger again.

This is fun.

What do you exactly want to do.

And what is he laughing at.

Smacks him with the flogger again.

This is fun.

*Giggles at Neko while running the tassles of the whip along Scuttle's arm, until she reaches his face, gently running it across his cheek*

He's been a bad boy, hasn't he Neko?

*shakes his head slightly at the hit of the flogger, chuckling quietly*

Alright. You two had your chance. It's my turn.

*Leans forward, pulling the chair with him, until he's standing and it's fallen forward, freeing his hands from the back of it. Thanks to his long arms, he's able to step one leg at a time through his stretched arms until they're in front of him. With a grin, he reaches out and takes hold of Neko's hair with both hands, pulling her close and turning his eyes to Smiley*

Keys.

scoots in to Sage's place and flops into a chair...after all this seems like it could be...entertaining.

Her face drops, and she tries to get away, but fails as she yelps loudly, arching her back, glaring.

Smiley. Don't give him the keys.

*shakes his head slightly at the hit of the flogger, chuckling quietly*

Alright. You two had your chance. It's my turn.

*Leans forward, pulling the chair with him, until he's standing and it's fallen forward, freeing his hands from the back of it. Thanks to his long arms, he's able to step one leg at a time through his stretched arms until they're in front of him. With a grin, he reaches out and takes hold of Neko's hair with both hands, pulling her close and turning his eyes to Smiley*

Keys.

:eek:

*Gasps as the whole thing happens in a blur before she can do anything about it. She glares at Scuttle before looking at Neko helplessly*

Her face drops, and she tries to get away, but fails as she yelps loudly, arching her back, glaring.

Smiley. Don't give him the keys.

Are you sure you don't want me to?

*Hesitantly steps closer to the scene in front of her.*

Low husky laughter, a tub of popcorn appears in one small hand...smell of butter,...crunching sounds.

Oh. This is good.

*Keeps a tight grip on Neko's hair, pulling her around between he and Smiley as he moves around behind her, eyes still on her*

Keys. Now.

I knew I shoulda given them some lessons before I left em to their own devices...

*crunchy sounds and low moans of buttery blissfulness*

*One hand releases her hair for a moment, the other still keeping a tight grip on it, and he snaps his fingers, eyes still on Smiley*

Eyes on me.

*His other hand takes hold of Neko's hair, pulling her back against him and her head up so she's nearly looking at the ceiling*

Keys.

Don't. If you do...the games over....

She swallowed, grimacing as she arched her back more and more, trying to kick him in his shin.

more laughter~the scent of butter fading as my popcorn disappears into the ether. Somehow Sage has managed to turn the tables on these pretty little things. Ah...youth.

Ah...dominance games.

Don't. If you do...the games over....

She swallowed, grimacing as she arched her back more and more, trying to kick him in his shin.

*One hand releases her hair for a moment, the other still keeping a tight grip on it, and he snaps his fingers, eyes still on Smiley*

Eyes on me.

*His other hand takes hold of Neko's hair, pulling her back against him and her head up so she's nearly looking at the ceiling*

Keys.

*Continues to look back and forth, biting her lip as she contemplates her options. Another minute goes by before she reaches into her pocket and pulls out the keys. Walking forward, she holds them out to him. She keeps her eyes on his until she sees his eyes light up and for a brief moment, both of his hands let loose of Neko's hair. That brief moment was all she needed.*

*She grabs Neko's arm and pulls her away from Scuttle with a grin on her lips.*

Sorry sweetheart, maybe next time.

*Places the keys back in her pocket.*

*She was right. A moment was all that was needed. As Neko is pulled away and Smiley slips the keys back into her pocket in what she believes to be triumph, his arms move swiftly, grasping hands closing in her own hair, and pulling her to him with a quick flex of his arms*

Come closer, little one...

*he grins, eyes flicking to Neko for a moment before looking back to Smiley, his lips near her ear so he can whisper*

If you want to walk tomorrow, you'll pull out that little key and unlock me.

She hung her head as she saw Smiley pull the keys out, and let out a sigh of relief as she was dragged away. She had a headache, but they hadn't lost yet. She gasped as she saw Smiley in his grasp now, and she glared, smacking her teeth.
Let her go.

~settles down in her special place over in the corner to watch, waves at Luna from there..~

oh ho...seems to be getting really entertaining now...scoots the chair out of the corner so I can get a better view...

~ wonders where He left that bullwhip.. after He.. "treated" yeah, we'll call it that, her with it ~

*She was right. A moment was all that was needed. As Neko is pulled away and Smiley slips the keys back into her pocket in what she believes to be triumph, his arms move swiftly, grasping hands closing in her own hair, and pulling her to him with a quick flex of his arms*

Come closer, little one...

*he grins, eyes flicking to Neko for a moment before looking back to Smiley, his lips near her ear so he can whisper*

If you want to walk tomorrow, you'll pull out that little key and unlock me.

*She gasps as she feels his strong grip in her hair, pulling her back to him. It doesn't hurt, she had no feeling really when it came to her hair, but she could feel his dominance over her. As he looks back at her, his lips brushing against the side of her cheek as he speaks, she shivers before replying in a whisper.*

And what if I don't?

*he shakes his head slightly, eyes lifting to look past Smiley at Neko as he whispers*

As I said... you won't be walking tomorrow.

*with a slow spreading grin at Neko, he turns his head and catches her earlobe with his teeth, nipping before he whispers again*

Unlock me.

*he shakes his head slightly, eyes lifting to look past Smiley at Neko as he whispers*

As I said... you won't be walking tomorrow.

*with a slow spreading grin at Neko, he turns his head and catches her earlobe with his teeth, nipping before he whispers again*

Unlock me.

*Shivers rack her body as his warm breath coats her neck, his teeth grazing her earlobe as her body squirms and her breath hitches.*

But you're making it so very hard for me to unlock you, with threats like those.

*She whispers back, her hands moving down her sides before she places them on his upper legs, her teeth grazing her bottom lip.*

Back