Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Because I want more guys to post and feel welcome. I stole this from our conversation today.

When I started therapy last year. One of the things I knew I needed to do was to surround myself with more positive things. I'm depressed. Many already know this. But being around happy, positive things, helps me feel better. One of my long time Lit friends has always been one of those positive people that you just can't be negative around. No matter how hard you try. He said this today, and not only has he been this person to me, but he is this person, period. Even if he would argue that. He is kind, caring, and loving. He will give you the shirt off his own back if you need it, and face it, we often like him to take it off. :p

He is humble. So I knew he would never post this. So I am going to. Thank goodness I save pictures lol

Mistheory and all his glory. :heart: )
attachment.php

Last edited:
Kissing is healthy. Did you know this? ;)

Well, Sassy, I guess that I could be forced to quite the noises in your mind if I had to.(Sarcastic font!) I hope you have a healthy happy day that is as wonderful as you are.

Well, Sassy, I guess that I could be forced to quite the noises in your mind if I had to.(Sarcastic font!) I hope you have a healthy happy day that is as wonderful as you are.

:kiss: Thank you.. Clear away!!

Lovely thread! Just had to stop in and give a little love. :heart:

Because I want more guys to post and feel welcome. I stole this from our conversation today.

When I started therapy last year. One of the things I knew I needed to do was to surround myself with more positive things. I'm depressed. Many already know this. But being around happy, positive things, helps me feel better. One of my long time Lit friends has always been one of those positive people that you just can't be negative around. No matter how hard you try. He said this today, and not only has he been this person to me, but he is this person, period. Even if he would argue that. He is kind, caring, and loving. He will give you the shirt off his own back if you need it, and face it, we often like him to take it off. :p

He is humble. So I knew he would never post this. So I am going to. Thank goodness I save pictures lol

attachment.php

Thanks Sassy. :rose::kiss:

Ok so as there is some confusion. That picture is not me. That is a picture I found off the net. I will post me. But please know this is one of the hardest things I've done. But this is basically the reason for starting this thread. Doing this brought out a lot of tears in myself because I avoid mirrors like the plague. So seeing a picture this raw was just as hard. :(

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ok so as there is some confusion. That picture is not me. That is a picture I found off the net. I will post me. But please know this is one of the hardest things I've done. But this is basically the reason for starting this thread. Doing this brought out a lot of tears in myself because I avoid mirrors like the plague. So seeing a picture this raw was just as hard. :(

attachment.php

Sweet Sassy, What you share is so special yes a open window to your soul. You should always be proud to show off C-section scar.. for it is a very special thing. Babies!!!!

When I see you all I see is a wonderful sexy beautiful woman and a RED HOT MOM!!

Hugs :kiss::heart::rose:

old borg fred

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2056423&stc=1&d=1539374365

Sassy, I’m lost for words, not at the way you look, because that is you and everything about you is beautiful, but that you have found the courage to show something that you always try to keep hidden.

I applaud you.

attachment.php

That man is awesome, I agree!! :heart: It reminded me of this quote I saw years ago..............

e03ba7f616b881323b89b6f90ffb8e9e.jpg

I hope one day you will see yourself as you really are because there is only one you and she's as beautiful as they come. :kiss::rose::heart:

And this is what we set out to do when we made this thread. To show that we are not defined by our bodies. To show that we are brave and strong. That beauty has no shape or size.

You already know how I feel about you and your body. I couldn’t be more proud of you. :) Facing our insecurities is one of the hardest things to do in life.

It is only missing wings, because you are a beautiful angel as shown not only by your picture but also by your words.

Sweet Sassy, What you share is so special yes a open window to your soul. You should always be proud to show off C-section scar.. for it is a very special thing. Babies!!!!

When I see you all I see is a wonderful sexy beautiful woman and a RED HOT MOM!!

Hugs

old borg fred
Aww Fred. You are always sweet. Even now when I know you aren't feeling good. I'll send you pictures this weekend. My little girl came home for the weekend. :heart:
Sassy, I’m lost for words, not at the way you look, because that is you and everything about you is beautiful, but that you have found the courage to show something that you always try to keep hidden.

I applaud you.
Thank you Todger. :kiss: I admit that I posted that and ran. I hid out for most of the day trying to distract myself from feeling the way I did. :(
I hope one day you will see yourself as you really are because there is only one you and she's as beautiful as they come.
Thank you Tali. :heart: I guess that is why sometimes I avoid the mirror and pictures. Inside I feel like that person. :eek: I'm working on it though. I hope this thread will help.
And this is what we set out to do when we made this thread. To show that we are not defined by our bodies. To show that we are brave and strong. That beauty has no shape or size.

You already know how I feel about you and your body. I couldn’t be more proud of you. :) Facing our insecurities is one of the hardest things to do in life.
You are right and I appreciate you being the calm in my crazy. I'd be lost without you. we'll face them together. :heart:
It is only missing wings, because you are a beautiful angel as shown not only by your picture but also by your words.

Ugh. If only. I'd fly to you and give you a huge hug!! :kiss: Thank you sweet one.

Bravo Sassy!

attachment.php

The title says 'this is me', but I think this is a picture of part of your body. You are far more than the sum of your parts. And embracing the parts you don't like, physical or emotional, can be really hard for all of us. You are a brave and beautiful woman Sassy!

Lovely thread! Just had to stop in and give a little love. :heart:
I like you giving love. So I am glad you stopped in. :kiss:
The title says 'this is me', but I think this is a picture of part of your body. You are far more than the sum of your parts. And embracing the parts you don't like, physical or emotional, can be really hard for all of us. You are a brave and beautiful woman Sassy!

This is very sweet of you and I very much appreciate it. :kiss:

I apologize for pulling some pics. For personal reasons EY had to pull her pics. So the ones that had both of us in them I will edit and re-post.

For anyone who quoted her pic, if you could edit them out, that would be great. Just makes them drop off faster. :kiss:

I promise to replace the pics as soon as I can. My daughter is in town for the weekend and is sick. So I'm going to smother her with meds and love. :heart:

I apologize for pulling some pics. For personal reasons EY had to pull her pics. So the ones that had both of us in them I will edit and re-post.

For anyone who quoted her pic, if you could edit them out, that would be great. Just makes them drop off faster. :kiss:

I promise to replace the pics as soon as I can. My daughter is in town for the weekend and is sick. So I'm going to smother her with meds and love. :heart:

I am sorry to hear that EY had to pull some of her pics. Sassy looks like daughter needs mom again :)

Back