Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Agreed with the above, miss you when you are not here and this place is diminished without you but above all I hope all is well xx

This makes a lot of sense.

I posted in here a month ago. This was posted to the day. Always fitting.

When I started this. I really had high hopes of reminding myself. And others of more positive things and I loved doing it. I had my insecure moments/times of depression along the way. You all helped me find courage to come post again.

A month ago, things blew up for me in the playground, and I pulled away to "grieve" many different things. I pulled all the pictures here and decided that this thread had run it's course.
I appreciate you all taking that journey with me. I've also realized that in that time I was gone, everyone just moves on, which is what I need to do.
I still pop on from time to time and lurk, but things do not feel the same any longer. People like Talikat make it hard for me to stay away too long lol
I have had a couple people reach out to me and I appreciate you more than you know.
I am sure I will post on occasion. I still love the interactions, but now face them with more reality.
So please. Just let this thread die. Enjoy the other threads that you have put your time and energy into, and thank you for being here for me. :rose:

When I started this. I really had high hopes of reminding myself. And others of more positive things and I loved doing it. I had my insecure moments/times of depression along the way. You all helped me find courage to come post again.

A month ago, things blew up for me in the playground, and I pulled away to "grieve" many different things. I pulled all the pictures here and decided that this thread had run it's course.
I appreciate you all taking that journey with me. I've also realized that in that time I was gone, everyone just moves on, which is what I need to do.
I still pop on from time to time and lurk, but things do not feel the same any longer. People like Talikat make it hard for me to stay away too long lol
I have had a couple people reach out to me and I appreciate you more than you know.
I am sure I will post on occasion. I still love the interactions, but now face them with more reality.
So please. Just let this thread die. Enjoy the other threads that you have put your time and energy into, and thank you for being here for me. :rose:

I knew you had gone quiet but not the reasons as I rarely visit the playground. I just saw the pic with text and immediately thought of this thread. The timing believe it or not was pure fluke.

Take care beautiful, hopefully we’ll see you around at some point. :kiss:

I'm sorry

I wish I had had the opportunity to get to know you. Hug and a smile DJ

I am truly saddened that this place twisted its turnbuckles of indifference and spite against you, for you are a remarkable and quite beautiful lady.

Back