Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Because I Was thinking of my partner in crime today.. This seemed like the only fitting thread.

attachment.php

:heart::kiss::p:rose:

Beautiful post and an even more beautiful pic, Sassy. You’re an amazing woman...hoping you never forget that :kiss::heart:

Because I Was thinking of my partner in crime today.. This seemed like the only fitting thread.

attachment.php

Very beautiful. This thread went through it’s life cycle while I was away, and I’m sad to see it die. This is so beautiful. The whole thing. :heart:

Beautiful post and an even more beautiful pic, Sassy. You’re an amazing woman...hoping you never forget that :kiss::heart:
With sweet friends like you to remind me. I'm certainly trying. :heart:
Very beautiful. This thread went through it’s life cycle while I was away, and I’m sad to see it die. This is so beautiful. The whole thing. :heart:

Thank you. Maybe you can help me bump it back up. :rose:

Thank you. Maybe you can help me bump it back up. :rose:

If anyone can...it would be a good thing. Positivity of all types is a blessing, and has been sorely needed here for awhile. :rose::heart:

I don’t know why I’m so nervous about doing this, but I am. I recently posted a picture with some of my stretch marks in it... but I did it on a bit of a whim and freaked out after. Why? They’re a part of who I am. They are a reminder of a long weight loss journey I’ve been through and a beautiful child I carried to stretched my skin to it’s limits... they really aren’t all that bad, but I don’t wear a 2 piece to the pool. I don’t show a lot of my lower abdomen in pictures on my thread. I choose lighting that doesn’t accentuate the fact that I am covered in these silvery marks that may never go away. I have to say, I’ve been starting to be more and more okay with them. Trying to love that part of me more. So, in the interest of (possibly) reviving a beautiful thread, I am going to share this picture I normally wouldn’t on lit because I really love how I look in it, despite the glaring flaws.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7645A86A-D3FF-4D8A-BD23-6DD1A82FBFE6.jpg
    7645A86A-D3FF-4D8A-BD23-6DD1A82FBFE6.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
I don’t know why I’m so nervous about doing this, but I am. I recently posted a picture with some of my stretch marks in it... but I did it on a bit of a whim and freaked out after. Why? They’re a part of who I am. They are a reminder of a long weight loss journey I’ve been through and a beautiful child I carried to stretched my skin to it’s limits... they really aren’t all that bad, but I don’t wear a 2 piece to the pool. I don’t show a lot of my lower abdomen in pictures on my thread. I choose lighting that doesn’t accentuate the fact that I am covered in these silvery marks that may never go away. I have to say, I’ve been starting to be more and more okay with them. Trying to love that part of me more. So, in the interest of (possibly) reviving a beautiful thread, I am going to share this picture I normally wouldn’t on lit because I really love how I look in it, despite the glaring flaws.

I love this!! Truly. We are so cruel to ourselves. It is sad. Why can we see the beauty in others. But not ourselves.
When I posted the totally raw one of my stomach, I cried. But it is me. :(

So I'm proud of you!!! :rose::rose:

Stretchies, tiger stripes whatever you want to call them are a naturally produced part of who you are. I’ve never seen a woman yet after bearing a child that hasn’t got some residual marking. There is nothing bad about it or anything to feel ashamed of. It doesn’t detract from your beautiful self.

I love this!! Truly. We are so cruel to ourselves. It is sad. Why can we see the beauty in others. But not ourselves.
When I posted the totally raw one of my stomach, I cried. But it is me. :(

So I'm proud of you!!! :rose::rose:

Sassy, I remember that photo, and sorry that you should have cried over it. See my post above in reply to Moochie, it applies to you as well. You have a beautiful body, and I know you are trying hard to see it as others do. It is beautiful, it is you, and that is all that matters.

Sassy, I remember that photo, and sorry that you should have cried over it. See my post above in reply to Moochie, it applies to you as well. You have a beautiful body, and I know you are trying hard to see it as others do. It is beautiful, it is you, and that is all that matters.

I am trying. Yet another reason I wanted to revive this.

Thank you. :kiss:

attachment.php

Sexy and elegant. Our bodies all show the history of our lives, our struggles and triumphs! Some marks are badges of courage, some, like yours are signs of genuine love! :rose::rose::rose:

attachment.php

Deliberately reposted because I echo all the positive comments on here. It is beautiful. You are beautiful. Believe .

attachment.php
This is terrific! Wonderful post!

Back