Sanctuary for Us - Out of Character Discussion

So I just read an article that said sanctuary only had 4 seasons and Amanda Tapping is up to new projects. Bummer. should have gone on longer.

Yes, it's news that's about four months old. But, maybe with fan pressure they can at least get budget for a tv film or something.

New Idea Time, Boys & Girls: Mistress Halo's gone NUTS!!!

Here's an excerpt from a conversation recently had between Asa and me:

Originally Posted by slippedhalo
I was planning on having Patricia being led by an ''angel'' who actually is fake. He's really a demon and the very same one responsible for Druitt's mood swings and rape-murder spree of earlier times. I am going to eventually have Gregory Magnus die to save those protecting the living Sanctuary and to battle this demon in the other demension so Patricia can be freed from the demon's control. Gregory'd then become Lucy's Guardian and Spirit Guide and also will build a sort of White Light Sanctuary for Abnormals trapped between the realm of the living and the dead. Lucy will bridge the two worlds from her side, him from the other.

I will have the demon possess some people in the living world before battling of him and Gregory. I will explain the plot-line to the others and take volunteers for those who will be temporarily possessed and those who would like their character to be victimized by the possessed ones before the ethereal battling takes place. This way there will be a battle on both planes of existence at the same time.

Now, how do I word this to explain it OOC?

-slippedhalo

(Asa) I would say just like you posted to me. And its a no brainer that Worth's messed up mental state would be appealing to the demon and he technically is NPC as well as Imogean so this demon making them kill each other off would be fine with me... possess WOrth he kills Imogean then it releases him and he sees what he did and kills himself or finally begs them to kill him once and for all.

(slippehalo) Yeah, and some poetic justice...Jenny Armory is possessed by this demon and attacks and rapes Druitt. He ends up having to kill her in order to survive the ordeal.

Really cool ideas....as for the Demon concept...great...

I was wondering if some of the characters when this starts, could start researching it and finding out ways to "try" and defeat said demon?

The more I think about it Isis getting to rip Worth limb from limb for all of his attacks on her family and others would be fun to write out.

I think Will and Declan would be the types to get onto research pretty fast. Anyone else?
Oh, and about the demon, it's NPC, we can all use it.

As is Gregory and Patricia (and Raina) as long as we don't contradict each other.

There is also the letter that Lyda read in her room briefly... I have a couple of ideas about that... just gotta get the down time irl to focus on it *lol*

Anyone interested in helping me out with the first demon/angel post? We know he's obsessed with Patricia and wants her all to himself. We know (but readers don't yet know) that he's not really an angel but a demon and is even possibly responsible for Druitt's inner battles and random bouts of psychotic behavior. He's pure passion.
And, I don't want to have Patricia in the know of this too soon because he's using her as a pawn but this flying she's so fond of him doing with her is akin to spiritual intimacy and without her knowledge or consent this intimate act is actually a lot like rape.
He'll do anything to get what he wants. He's very emotionally explosive.

Could someone write the first couple of posts of him for me to have a foil against my Patricia and Gregory writing?

Hello all,
I would like to politely bow out of writing in this thread for the time being. I'm not sure if it's permenant or not. I know you guys don't have a lot of guys writing, but I am in a life change currently and not sure when i'll be back and how often. So I want this thread to continue, but I don't want to hold it back.
Take care all.
Archangel

Oh, please, I do understand.
I think several of us main players are in some life changes and quite busy these days. Why don't we take a hiatus until after Halloween and meet up here to try seeing if we feel better inspired and up to the task then?

Take care Angel.

Ready whenever the rest of you are refreshed and life allows posting once more. Mine is also a little hectic but with work being on comp at home for now lit never too far away.

Have a wonderful hiatus people.
Hopefully we can gather up again this winter.

Meanwhile, hyperposters who need something to do...
I've been thinking about creating another Dom/Sub Island thread like my old ''Dominance'' thread to revive the character of Mistress Aria and her Master but perhaps I would change a few things. PM me if you might be interested in working for Master and Mistress in their palatial home on their private island and have a great ''slave'' idea or perhaps if you have interest in being The Master.

OOC: I am looking to start a thread with one Master for my character and myself as the head sub. I am his sub but the other girls in the thread (as many as I see fit) are submissive to me as well as to my Master but are mostly peers to one another.

This will take place in a mansion, manner-house on an island where there are very few inhabitants but the owner (our Master) his friends or relatives in their own manners, and
the help; servants (paid natives, not sexually used) from a neighboring island and
the slaves; unpaid, existing for the wants and needs of her Master.

The slaves are educated at Master's expense, they attend both charm lessons and full University studies in varied disciplines. They are required to learn and be fluent in at least one language other than English. They are to be formidable in business and conversation with anyone, respectable ladies out and about (when off the island) and total obedient sluts when in the Master's house.

Some remain at the house for years, some leave early (cutting off their funding), some move on to service in other households to similarly minded friends of Master, a few have gone on to operate successful businesses on their own thanks to the training they'd learned on the island.

There will be an Inner Circle of girls, favorites of the Master or Mistress, if you will, and some who are newer recruits who are still learning and must acquire rank.

PM me if you are interested. I am only taking one male for now and all manner of subserviant females are welcome.

My character: Aria
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Sexual preference: bi-sexual

Aria has been in Master's house for six years now and has been dating him since college. She has been his slave longest and that is what has given her the place of Honored Head Slave. To the other girls she is Mistress Aria. But, her Master calls her any number of things...

Thread Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=829468

Happy Halloween!

How has everyone's break been? I feel energized and ready to write again.
How do we feel about killing off some extra characters, a little light demon possession, and generally getting this show on the road soon?

Sounds good Imogean already gone I see good now who will find Druitt and Helen first.*EG*

Ok, this is an SRP thread and it's been a while. I think now that the warring is done for a little while we can let some loving commence. Love scenes are welcome. That was the longest couple of days in history...took almost a year!

Sounds like a plan to me. Here is to hoping Archangel gets back soon too lol.

my friend denny who used to write briefly for the Pizza Guy earlier in the thread agreed to come in as a fill in for archangel during the time he's away. Please welcome him as the in-between writer guy for Will and Henry.
Thanks for being a friend! <3

Not a prob pm me with any questions about what Druitt gave Henry and all that.

Salutations

Hi Everyone!Looking forward to writing (for a time) with you all! My schedule is weird, but I should be able to step in for a bit each week.

If you have any questions or need some quick recaps on some things ask away denny.

seeking all whovians

Slippedhalo and I are planning an epic thread based on doctor who and am looking for people both man and woman that are fellow whovians to join in on the fun here is how it would work

Our plan is to have the thread break down into "episodes" instead of one long continues storyline but the cool thing is that each "episode" can be written by a different lead writer for those that want to. So basically you would have a chance to write your own doctor who episodes and then role playing them for our own amusement. Wether you want to write an episode is entirely up to you and if you don't you do not have to.

I was thinking at the start of each "episode" we have "casting call" of sorts the doctor and his companion or companions would always be played by the same people but doctor who always has different actors because the adventures take place across time and space. So in the end most people will be playing different characters for each "episode". That would mean alot of people would play different original characters each time.

So then at the start of each new "episode" there is a character sheet of sorts listing what characters are available in this episode this can be random civilians and or aliens that get entangled with the doctor and of course the villain that the doctor is up against this time around

the villain and the doctor and the lead writer would then probably talk to get a sense of what the lead writer wants or maybe they wont so that we can keep things fresh and random

then we would role play it

That would be the easiest way of doing it and the only thing people would have to be okay with is playing different characters in each episode if it's a problem i guess we could work some thing out but those are my thoughts so far if your interested in joining in on this message me and share your thoughts and any ideas that you may or may not have if enough people are interested we can start almost right away.

thank you all for your time

Back