Sanctuary for Us - Out of Character Discussion

I do believe that Jenny and Druitt are wherever he teleported to everyone else thats able have answered the alarm.

Yes, that's about right.
Welcome back. We all have been a bit busy this past week.

In real life I have a frisky Nan who has just got herself a boyfriend! I have had to keep an eye on them, make sure they don't get up to naughties! I don't want to have a 'great uncle' 21 years younger than me!

Seriously, should get back to writing this week!

I will as well. Now that court has been rescheduled for 3 months I think I can also refocus on fiction for a bit.

If interested Lisa pm me thinking the Lyda/Worth situation could be a way for De Blythe to at least attempt to gain a little trust from Isis if ya interested... have some devious ideas for the chemical and De Blythe recognizing it if ya want him involved as a way to pull the rest of the group together.

Kinda of a way to push Helen a little too from that never using the source blood ever again to it possibly being okay since Lyda already has some from Watson.

Sounds an excellent idea. I was chatting with my big sis today and she longs to get us all on the same song sheet. I'll pm you now.

So do we leave them in limbo or we cover Henry and Will for a bit till Archangel shows back up?

Should poke them with sticks for a day or two first, see if they can join in and if no one shows up...then yes, we take over to move the plot along a bit.

As he swoops in and lands in the middle of a discussion-hangs head in shame but shakes head with emo attitude.

Hey everyone. I'm sure this isn't the first or last time anyone has had a rough time with Real Life pulling them from or keeping them from lit. I have been insanely busy with everything for a while and I read about someone maybe taking the reins of henry and will to move the plot alng-Prob for the best for now.

I will be back, but it won't be soon soon. =(

AA

Well hello Angel. If you like they can stay in limbo unless absolutely needed. No major character stuff with them without you being around hun would be my vote

I'm in Ireland until 26 March. If you need to move Ashley or de Blythe along please feel free to do so. I will try to post next week but can't promise. Meanwhile

Lá Fhéile Pádraig Shona​

Happy St Patrick's Day

Hang in with us, guys. Meanwhile, I have to say rl has been kicking my ass a bit too these days. I will keep in mind to move people along where needed but I don't know if I will get more than one post per week up for the next month or so. After that it should be pretty smooth sailing, though.

glad to see I'm not the only one fighting the quicksand of the daily grind

I'll let Lisa explain further but we had an idea which would shake things up, even the playing field a bit more, make room for changes to The Sanctuary, give those other writers who are falling behind a chance to catch up, and give all of us great character development opportunities...a natural disaster, causing a tremor large enough to basically damage parts of the buildings and house, cave ins, floors rupturing, The SHU having a crack in it big enough for some dangerous abnormals to escape and stalk the ruins...

I wanted to set up some groups and pairings for unlikely forced working together/arguing, ect.

Magnus with Druitt - trapped somewhere in an EM pocket and having to find a way out without his powers working.

Will, Ashley, Tesla (&baby) - trapped in the underground sections of the med-lab, now in a state of disarray caused by earthquake. They have plenty to argue and discuss as they work the climb out of the rubble to find the surface.

Kate, Asteroth, Biggie - Stalking and trapping escaped dangerous abnormals.

Lyda & Henry? -Come on! Could be verrrry interesting.

Worth, Imogen clone, deBlythe, Isis? -Also could be all kinds of fun. I thought they could be trapped somewhere as well.

Jenny will awaken to the earthquake and try to see if there's anyone needing help down in the wreckage, finding a clone of Iris (Lisa's surprise clone) and have to correct Iris's assumptions that she's been reunited with her long lost lover/best friend from over a century ago. It will be interesting to see them get to know one another and both learn things about Helen Magnus they each didn't know.

Anyone I missed?

Declan I could see going off on Helen and Druitt or give Isis one Ally.

I think Druitt and Helen need to have a good bitch fest with one another so I suggest Declan join in another mix-matched unit. Perhaps him helping Isis would be a good idea.

Okay Declan working with De Blythe Worth and Isis and I am guessing that Iris would know Isis?

Not sure if throwing too many more twists in while Archangel is RL MIA more often than not maybe now that just about everyone is flung about we wait for him to be able to post? He and I actually had a fairly twisted idea for Lyda and Will so see who he wants to put where only fair to him since everything is moving forwards so much without him.

Eh what the heck gives me a way to really fill out Lyda's past.

Ahhhh-I hate life.
I am going to be taking a bit of a leave of absence guys. Not sure for how long, but I am not able to be writing as often as the thread warrents.
But i wish the thread well and hope you guys well.
I'll be back but not sure when.
Not quuitting lit but just taking a leave until life lets me get on regularly.
Miss you guys.
Archangel:eek:

Take all the time you need hun I am sure we can handle Henry and Will till you get back.

Back