EWF 2023. Pm before posting

bankbabe13

Literotica Guru
Erotic Wrestling Federation (Open To All)

This is NOT an original idea, other than the new title by me saw this idea and have played with the writer who had this originally but NEVER takes off for him so I am going to try and hope I get multiple writers I think this is a killer idea by the original writer

This RP is pretty simple and could get pretty fun if we get enough participants: it's wrestling with sex! Normal wrestling (or wrasslin') matches are usually between 2 or more men or 2 or more women (and rarely between a man and woman.) During these matches you have to pin your opponent or make them submit or knock them out, etc etc.

However in the EWF (Erotic Wrestling Federation) we do things a bit differently. Here matches instead are usually between men and women (though there are still matches held between 2 or more men/women)and you use sex to fuck your opponent into submission or knock them out! Or if you're a straight-laced fighter, out-wrestle your opponent then take them after the match for extra humiliation! In between activity such as over the top promos ala the WWE is also encouraged (participants don't even have to be wrestlers if they'd rather be commentators,camerapeople, etc.)

Matches are divided into two separate categories: sex matches (first one to cum by any means necessary loses) and normal matches (though to keep the ratings high there usually is the stipulation of the winner getting the opportunity to take the loser sexually however they wish). Though every now and then there is more exotic fare like say iron matches, cage matches, fucks count anywhere matches, and more!

Some wrestlers tend to have gimmicks to make their character seem more interesting to fans, after all whats wrestling without gimmicks and since this is sex wrestling it can only get better so as you can imagine those wrestlers that do have gimmicks tend to have wrestling moves tailored to go along with their gimmicks. Though of course theres also jobbers in the SWF which are wrestlers that just don't have a gimmick and just get out there and wrestle and fuck! But all wrestlers also have signature moves and a signature finishing move that they like to use during their matches and to finish off their opponents (well that is unless their opponent gets them first!)

OC. My character Miss Kimberly Cumstrom
Gimmick executive I.e Stacy keibler in WCW days

22 5'10 130 short natural red hair 32C chest 40" Long legs attitude is a girly girl type diva thinking she is better than all as a "executive" type.

Finishing move called "clocking out"
Consists of kicking opponent in ribs to double them over then putting them in headlock and then falling back driving head to ground like a DDT ending move

Sexual finishing move on a guy would be called " Sucking up to boss" I would suck him off and keep sucking even after he cums to drive heart rate up till he passes out..

Sexual finishing move on a girl would be called "hostile takeover" Would finger fuck her and when she can't take any more keep doing it till she begs to stop and her breathing becomes very labored or till she passes out from extasy

My ring attire with black knee high boots

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/M...halloween-costumes-halloween-ideas.jpg.cf.jpg

Back