Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, darling, I am so sorry you'd be sent right back out! You're right, not quite as much fun, but the edge of the particular thrill is still there, I assure you. Are those clamps in your AV or is that nipple jewelry? Mayhaps you can ease from jewelry to clamps and introduce it gradually? Nipple clamps are just sooo much fun if they're used correctly!

You are oh my sweet and nothing but.
:rose::rose::rose:
That is just a necklace I have draped over and around my nipples...whatever is at hand;)
Unfortunately, a tad too far away :(....so thank goodness for your pics!
oh well......i hope you enjoy from afar.

you need to hurry and catch up, there will be a test later and there 15 pages to look at.;)
16 maybe by now...I took a bath....lol
Now in pg ten what was I wearing?...you have 30 seconds
If its a hard test I'm up for it already :D
Oh...good to know you are prepared!
Those would be wonderful pics, especially with your nipples. :)
Suggestions....? I dont even know what kinds there are....
Deliciousness.
Oops, wrong thread. But it applies here, too. :)
Lolol....Graciously accepted.
I could certainly make it hard:D
Ooooo....

That is just a necklace I have draped over and around my nipples...whatever is at hand;)

Well, it looks wonderful. Might I suggest that you might try something very simple and very pretty, ribbon. If you have some 1/4 inch wide or so, then just tie a simple bow knot, as tight as pleases you. You can even wear that underneath most clothing, well ... nothing too thin in public ... but other than that, you can enjoy most any time you please.

just a thought.

delicious bathtub photos, thank you .... mmm .. squeaky clean.

Well, it looks wonderful. Might I suggest that you might try something very simple and very pretty, ribbon. If you have some 1/4 inch wide or so, then just tie a simple bow knot, as tight as pleases you. You can even wear that underneath most clothing, well ... nothing too thin in public ... but other than that, you can enjoy most any time you please.

just a thought.

delicious bathtub photos, thank you .... mmm .. squeaky clean.

Ribbon....now that I can do...and take pics to prove it...
As for the tub...yes....squeeky squeeky clean....in ALL places;)

Ribbon....now that I can do...and take pics to prove it...
As for the tub...yes....squeeky squeeky clean....in ALL places;)

oh my god how sweet. I look sooo forward to seeing ribbons tied about your lovely nipples, just tight enough to make you tingle ... oh my. You do know, do you not, that knowing you're all squeaky clean in ALL places make my places tingle with the thought of your places. Delightful ... your AV ... wonderful, is thoughts arise of their own accord just to see it ....
I love being clean, don't you?... <s>
thank you.

Such an evil sounding laugh. What naughty things do you have planned for us today?

Now SS....That's not an evil laugh...I am as sweet as can be.....that's a great big morning smooch.
As fory bag of triicks....I never plan....it will be a surprise to both of us;)

Good Morning but I have been up all night.............. no not that but working .

New shoes...eeek.....and panties;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
YES, I am volunteering to give you a foot rub! How ever long you want it to last! I have a thing for feet, so quite frankly, you would be doing ME the favor :)

YES, I am volunteering to give you a foot rub! How ever long you want it to last! I have a thing for feet, so quite frankly, you would be doing ME the favor :)

Ahhh well...anytime...could have used one this a.m. I was a sleepy litster. But the smell of bacon and coffee made by my mini me lured me out of bed...

Early a.m. Ruby----->

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ahhh well...anytime...could have used one this a.m. I was a sleepy litster. But the smell of bacon and coffee made by my mini me lured me out of bed...

Early a.m. Ruby----->

attachment.php

You are so adorable! I think I know of something that would have woken you up? Perhaps a bit of tonguing? ;) Love the taste of a woman in the morning.

You are so adorable! I think I know of something that would have woken you up? Perhaps a bit of tonguing? ;) Love the taste of a woman in the morning.

Thanks...at 36 I can handle being adorable;) :kiss: That would be a pleasant way for any woman to wake up;)

New shoes...eeek.....and panties;)

attachment.php

I looked at the photo first and thought 'oh, nice shoes, interesting ankle warmers' then the penny dropped and it was 'ohhhhh, if the panties are here that means they're not where theyre supposed to be, oh my god yesss' moment.
Wonderful. And the other posters are right, you are adorable in the morning. Not many people can say that.

You have very lovely nipples... Among other things :) nice thread!
Thank you....after the comments in this thread I might get them insured....lol

How did those panties get all the way down there and why hmmmmm;)
Mmmm....I don't know....oO

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1318365&d=1383153435

I think this is my favorite of you. Hehe, thank you for appreciating my tonguing offer. Would gladly go far beyond that ;) Do you enjoy a morning ride, hehe?
Anytime....as for a morning ride...sleepy...slow...warm...morning sex.....yummmm...senses being awoken in the most pleasant of ways....that's a yes!

I looked at the photo first and thought 'oh, nice shoes, interesting ankle warmers' then the penny dropped and it was 'ohhhhh, if the panties are here that means they're not where theyre supposed to be, oh my god yesss' moment.
Wonderful. And the other posters are right, you are adorable in the morning. Not many people can say that.
Ankle warmers....undies...whatever;) Adorable in the morning....thanks;)

Hi!

How do you make your photos appear in the message?

(BTW- you are very pretty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back