Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No....this is teasing....
attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1323405&stc=1&d=1383844600
Love this pic....
Thanks so much TeaseMe

it certainly (breathe deep, breathe deeep) is....
thank ... you.
:rose::rose::rose:

Gentle or rough...where will my fantasies take me today?
attachment.php

I don't know gentle or rough (it's a reaallly relative thing) but your nipple there is begging for attention, mayhaps a little tweezer clamp ...
I'm just sayin' ...
Nice. Wowza nice.
thank you.

Nipple clamps have entered my mind more and more lately;)
Oh? Oh. OH! They are delightful things, if used in the right way, just enough to constantly remind you of wicked wonders and not so tight that your mind is taken away from the moment. You really should try them, your nipples are just made for all kinds of constant play ...

sorry if I stepped over a bound, i was just mesmerized by the thought ...

again, thank you, you are truly as your name, a delight.

:devil: oh yes having a good ummmm browse right now :D
Hope your browsing is leisurly and satisfying;)

Mmmm....very nice! Wish that was my hand! Reaching up of course, while my tongue was busy elsewhere ;)
Well now.....how far away are you;)?

Oh? Oh. OH! They are delightful things, if used in the right way, just enough to constantly remind you of wicked wonders and not so tight that your mind is taken away from the moment. You really should try them, your nipples are just made for all kinds of constant play ...

sorry if I stepped over a bound, i was just mesmerized by the thought ...

again, thank you, you are truly as your name, a delight.

No overstepping....I can just see me bringing clamps into the bedroom....I would be sent right back out.....somehing tells me they are not as much fun solo;)

No overstepping....I can just see me bringing clamps into the bedroom....I would be sent right back out.....somehing tells me they are not as much fun solo;)

Oh, darling, I am so sorry you'd be sent right back out! You're right, not quite as much fun, but the edge of the particular thrill is still there, I assure you. Are those clamps in your AV or is that nipple jewelry? Mayhaps you can ease from jewelry to clamps and introduce it gradually? Nipple clamps are just sooo much fun if they're used correctly!

You are oh my sweet and nothing but.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back