Roommates' Dirty Secrets... (closed for Princess)

Our first set of the night had gone pretty well. This was definitely a good bar for our aggressive style of southern rock, and the crowd was really into it.

No sign of Maddie, though. Figuring I would have seen her by the end of the first set, I shrugged it off. I didn't have any texts from her, so I guessed that something had come up.

So of course, while I would have preferred Maddie's company while we took a break between sets, I was happy to entertain a busty young redhead that had been giving me the dirty eye through the whole first set. We made out a little bit, and I had her top off. She wanted to suck my dick but the bra she was wearing gave her this really incredible cleavage and I was really itching to snort some coke off those tits of hers...

tumblr_o0wy3uA0C41ralxfmo3_640.jpg

Before long, I had a few lines carefully scraped out across her big tits. It was quite the sight to behold. I even stopped to take a picture before grabbing the straw and bending over her to do my first line.

And it was a hot one! Fuck, that first one always burned so good! I felt the rush hit me within moments, as I leaned back and sniffed hard.

And that's when the door opened. Of course I forgot to lock the damn thing.

And there was Madison. My heart skipped a beat as we both took each other in for a moment and tried to process this rather unexpected development.

I smirked. "Glad you could make it. Want a hit?" I asked, nodding towards the redhead's tits before looking back at her. I sniffed hard again.

I wasn't quite sure how to take in what I was seeing. Do I get upset? But then why would I get upset? It was one date where yeah, sure we fucked. All night but that didn't make him my boyfriend. Though now it was somewhat more clear why my brother might not approve of my dating him. He was the quintessential rocker stereotype; sex, drugs, and rock n roll.

But it wasn't like I was completely innocent either.

I'd already told him I had bad experiences with drugs but I wasn't going to let the red headed hoe show me up either. Plus, Tommy was playing it off so cool that me acting like some sort of needy ...girl he just fucked before wouldn't be ideal.

"Um, sure." I finally said once I found my voice. "How do I...I mean I've never done coke before, so..." my voice trailed off.

I smirked as she shut the door behind her and moved towards us. I could tell she was apprehensive, and nodded in understanding as she explained that she'd never done coke before.

"It's easy," I said. I held up the straw. "Straw."

I pointed to my face. "Nose..."

And then I pointed to the two remaining lines of coke on the redhead's tit. "Cocaine."

I moved my head towards her chest again, carefully placing the open end of the straw against the redhead's flesh at the top of the line. "You gotta seal the other nostril when you do it," I explained, showing her how with my thumb on my nose, with the same hand that was holding the straw steady with two fingers.

"And then, drag and snort," I said, and promptly did exactly that, snorting in through my nose as I dragged the end of the straw down the line, inhaling the white powder in a single, long sniff.

I threw my head back at the end, holding the straw upright and snorting again, getting what powder might have remained up my nose.

I came back down, and handed her the straw. "Give it a go," I encouraged her, snorting once more. I bounced up to my feet. "Fuck that's good shit!" I exclaimed as the buzz rolled through my head. The second hit always solidified the high at the beginning.

I followed his directions and example stepping closer to the redhead. I pursed my lips and moved a bit closer. My breasts pressed against hers as I gripped the straw in my head, leaned down and snorted the bottom line of coke.

It burned like hell at first but made me feel funny, a good funny. " Thats intense!" I said as I stepped back away from the red head, my whole body tingled and I absentmindedly licked my lips.

Part of me wanted to ask him now what. I didn't though, just combed my fingers through my dark hair.

"My turn!" The red head said anxiously.

When the red-head finally piped up, demanding her turn, I chuckled a bit.

"Ah, right. Madison, this is... Lucy," I said, giving the redhead a playful wink.

"And really, I guess since you, Maddie, did a line off Lucy's tits, it's only fair for you to let her do her line off yours."

Lucy was nodding, glancing appreciatively at Madison's curves. She even licked her lips.

"So, take your shirt off."

I looked between Tommy and ....Lucy. The way he hesitated when saying her name made me feel like he either didn't know her name or didn't want me to know her name. "Your family must have a great sense of humor." I said in reference to her name because Lucy in I Love Lucy had red hair too.

She didn't seem to get it or was too fucked up to get it. Either way I was the only one who seemed to find humor in that joke.

When Tommy told me that it was only fair that she snort coke off my tits I bit my lip and nodded slowly taking off my shirt. My boobs bounced from the force of it as I waited for Tommy to line the coke on my generous rack. Once he did, 'Lucy' took the straw from me and began snorting the coke off my tits, her breasts once again meshed against mine.

"Oh my fucking god! That feels amazing!" She said

I licked my lips as I watched Maddie peel off her tight shirt, her huge tits bouncing impressively as she removed the garment. I carefully spread out a couple lines on Maddie's tit. Watching Lucy snort her line definitely stirred my cock to new hardness.

"And one for me," I said, taking the straw again and railing the other line up my nose in a single swift movement, dragging that straw along Maddie's skin. "Clean her up," I told Lucy, and Lucy bounced into action, moving her face back to Maddie's busom and licking up the remaining powder. The redhead's hands weren't idle, either, each of them coming up to grope at Maddie's breasts...

I watched as Tommy sniffed the next line of coke off my tits. My body felt frazzled with all sorts of feelings. My body was almost floating, not quite because I wasn't high enough, but I was buzzed. I had to be buzzed because what happened next was out of character for me.

"Clean her up." Tommy ordered Lucy.

Instantly her lips found the top of my breasts, licking the remainder of the white powder off. Her hands gripped the front of lacy purple bra, massaging my generous cleavage. I moaned softly. I didn't usually play with girls but now that it was happening there was something hot about having another girl admire my rack.

Her face buried in between my breasts, tongue licking at the skin even though I was sure it was all clean now. "Wow, eager aren't you.." I said, after a few soft moans.

Lucy was putting on quite the show, working Madison tits with an eagerness and hunger. I wasn’t sure if she was really bisexual or just spurred on by the coke. That stuff was strong after all.

“Damn, that is fucking hot,” I commented, watching with a growing stiffness in my pants. Unfortunately, that’s when the knock came at the door; it was time to start the second set of music.

“Fuck,” I growled. “Intermission is never long enough,” I said. I looked at what remained of the little bag of coke. I knew full well I had more safely hidden away in my guitar case. “You girls finish that coke, okay?” I said, giving Maddie a conspiratorial wink before slipping out the door, leaving the two girls alone…

I watched dazedly as Tommy slipped out of the room commanding us to finish the coke. While I wanted to watch him perform I also felt this urge to get another hit. It didn't help that Lucy was encouraging it. Lucy guided me to the couch pushing me down some.

"Relax baby..." the red head purred.

She sprinkled some of the coke along my belly, she slowly snorting her way up my stomach erasing any signs of the powder, then came up licking her lips. My head fell back moaning slightly. "Your turn love."

I blinked a few times. This sensation was ...incredible! I wasn't in any way bi sexual but was aroused none the less. I copied her actions flipping her over then sprinkling it on her stomach but snorting it going downwards, my breath tickling her pussy.

“Mmm, that’s so hot,” Lucy purred, letting Madison lay her on her back and spread the coke around. She was quite high, and her legs were spreading, her short skirt riding up, her hands on Madison’s shoulders.

“So is Tommy your boyfriend or what?” Lucy asked, even as she was guiding Madison down her body to her thick, spread thighs. She hiked her skirt up, showing off the red boyshorts she wore underneath. The crotch was visibly wet.

I found myself blushing at her question. Was she interested in Tommy too? That was usually the reason any girl asked if the other girl was dating a guy. I bit my lip because obviously we weren't dating. One date didn't make us boyfriend and girlfriend.

"Not really..." I said hesitantly. "I mean we've gone on one date that's it. Just seeing where this leads, I guess." Though I wasn't sure if this even counted as a date. If it did, this counted as our second date.

I snorted up the rest of the coke that teasers the hem of Lucy's boy shorts. "Why, you interested in him or something?" I asked as nonchalantly as possible. She'd been holding her skirt up for awhile now as if giving me an invitation to taste.

My hands slowly hesitantly pushed past the hem of her panties. I began to slowly and torturously finger her.

Lucy shook her head and muttered “oh fuck” as Maddy’s fingers slipped inside her pussy. She spread her legs out even wider and moaned, her hips bearing down on the invading fingers to get even more of them inside her.

“No, no… I was just hoping the three of us could… you know…” Lucy groaned, moaning even louder now. She was panting. “Maybe after the show…” she muttered, and just then they both heard the music start outside the door.

“Fuck… do me quick…” Lucy moaned…

I smirked at Lucy as she gave the suggestion that me, she, and Tommy have a threesome. I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed about asking or not. We heard the sudden drumming coming from onstage and she begged me to hurry. She probably didn't want to miss the show either.

I began fingering her quickly. My fingers toying with her clit. I smiled satisfactorily as she began to quiver beneath my touch. There was something satisfying about not only being able to get guys off but girls off as well; especially considering we all have different turn ons.

Within moments, Lucy cursed bucking her hips a bit more before cumming all over my fingers. I licked some of her juices off then slipped my fingers into her mouth letting her taste herself. We both quickly got dressed then hurried to go watch the rest of the show.

Back