Roommates' Dirty Secrets... (closed for Princess)

I admit, I was a bit distracted after she said I might find out what her bedroom looked like, as my mind ran rampant with activities that could take place in there, which was only exacerbated by the feel of Maddie's huge tits pressed into my chest.

And then suddenly I was brought right back to the here-and-now when my shirt was splashed with her drink, spilled all over the front of me!

"Ah, fuck, god dammit," I swore, stepping back suddenly and peeling the suddenly-wet shirt away from my skin. She was apologizing and asking about getting paper towels, and I took a deep breath as I started unbuttoning my shirt to keep the unpleasant wetness off my skin. "Yeah, sure, please," I said, glaring at the guys who had bumped into her. If I hadn't been stoned, I would have insisted they buy her a new drink, even if it would have been a fruitless endeavor.

I nodded my head at his response only briefly glancing down at his chest as he started unbuttoning his shirt to keep it from clinging to his skin. This was totally my luck that the reason he was unbuttoning his shirt was because I spilled my drink on him.

I moved away from in search of the bathrooms. I asked one of the girls who was trying to make her way to the bar and she directed me to where it was. I combed my fingers through my hair as I started making my way to the restroom. The line was long, incredibly long.

"Madison?"

I stiffened at the sound of the voice. I looked up at the blonde haired guy. Cameron or something. He was a customer. "Hey..." I said lightly forcing a smile.

"You must've gotten my text. "

"What?" I blanched and pulled out my phone. Sure enough there were five text messages from him. "I don't think I have time to...."

"I know it's short notice but I'll pay extra." Cameron said

Fuck. I glanced at the line which didn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon. "Fine...15 minutes, that's it." I said letting him guide me somewhere private.

As she walked away, I watched her go, but lost her in the crowd as she searched for the bathrooms. I tried wiping off some of the booze from my shirt, to no avail. I did finally have a chance to check my phone, though.

Sure enough, a couple texts in search of my product. I replied back to each that I wouldn't be able to drop anything off til morning. I took another drink off my beer when I heard someone calling my name. "Tommy!" I turned and looked, and it was another one of my regulars. Jessica. She was looking hot, too, in a little, cleavage-enhancing, shimmery green minidress. Her lithe form was very easy on the eyes. I waved to her and then looked around as she approached, certain Maddie would be back at any moment, and this wasn't an interaction I wanted her to walk up on.

"Got anything for me?" Jessica was asking. Behind her, a couple of her girlfriends were watching us, hopefully. I did a quick mental inventory, remembering that I had a few pre-rolled joints hiding in my cigarette box in my pocket.

I nodded, leaning in close so I didn't have to yell. "Just a couple joints. Twenty a pop," I told her. She nodded, slipped me a twenty, and I opened my box of smokes and pulled out one of the joints, palming it to her under the table.

"Thanks..." she said, and gave me a kiss on the cheek before peeling away to go smoke it with her friends. She turned her head to look back at me, showing off her firm little butt as she did. "Sure you don't want to join us?"

I was pulled somewhere in an alley. I usually didn't ask questions when the guy had strange environmental preferences. I could smell weed somewhere in the distance which meant stoners were probably nearby. Though if they were high enough, maybe any sounds would go unnoticed.

I just needed to hurry to get back to Tommy before he thought I ditched him. Quickly unbuckling his pants his pants, I got to work and thankfully, he was already hard. "You look so fuckin sexy tonight..." he said as he pushed me down to the ground and guided his cock in my mouth.

I moaned against him and started quickly bobbing her head. Usually i took my time trying to make sure that the customer was satisfied with my work but, now I was just trying to get this over with so that I'd have enough energy for Tommy to possibly get lucky.

"Shit!" Cameron quietly groaned as he started fucking my mouth hard. Cameron was one of my more dominant customers which usually made serving him so fun. About 15 minutes and hard mouth fucking later, he came in my mouth. I quickly stood up and wiped my mouth feeling somewhat dazed.

"150." I demanded as I held my hand out. He paid me then stumbled back inside. Getting a grip on myself, i straightened my clothes out and tried to fluff up my hair so that nothing looked off. I pulled out my compact mirror and reapplied my lip gloss then ran back inside the club. The bathroom lines were still hella long but I was able to squeeze in and grab some napkins.

It was a very tempting offer. But I was here with Maddie, and if she returned and I was gone, she wouldn't be very happy. I didn't want her to think I had ditched her, after all! I shook my head to Jessica's offer. "Maybe next time," I said, giving her a playful wink. "I'm here with a date."

"Have fun, Tiger," Jessica replied with a laugh before she and her friends disappeared into the crowd. I looked around; still no sign of Madison. I finished my beer and let my stoned eyes wander the dance floor, watching the writhing, sweaty bodies grind on each other. There were lots of good-looking girls out there, but very few quite like Madison.

Jessica and her friends made their way through the crowds to a side door; it was guarded by a bouncer, but she slipped him a few bucks to let them out to the alley to smoke their joint. They lit up, and turned and giggled as they saw a couple come outside further down the alley. The busty brunette almost immediately got down on her knees and started sucking the guy's cock, and the three of them watched with amusement as the guy really went to town fucking her face! "What a slut!" one of them said as they finished their joint and headed back inside...

Another one of my regular customers showed up, and then there was another twenty dollars in my pocket and I was down to the last joint in my pack. But hey, at least I had some more cash for another couple rounds of drinks, right?

Now, where was Maddie? Was the bathroom line really that long?

I finally found Tommy in the exact place he'd been waiting. I pursed my lips and combed my fingers through my hair hoping I looked okay then made my way over to him. "Here. Sorry for the wait. I got lost trying to find the restroom, the line was terrible but I thought I could wait it out. Turns out, I hate waiting so somehow I managed to squeeze back over to the bar and grab some napkins. "

I helped him try to wipe the drink off his shirt. I felt terrible. Somehow without even trying, I felt like I was already ruining this date. I was determined to not let this get me down though.

However, we needed to get out of this stupid club. I was pretty sure the stoners had seen me and with my luck Tommy would know them and they'd tell him what they'd just seen.

Once we'd gotten his shirt mostly dry, I leaned in close to him. "You know I should probably make it up to you for getting your shirt dirty." My eyes twinkled flirtatiously,"but not here. A girl has to have some morals." Then I winked at him.

Madison returned, and as she helped dry my shirt with the napkins, flirtatiously suggested we leave so she could make it up to me for making a mess of my shirt. I smirked at her.

"But I thought you wanted to dance!" I said, in mock objection. I was all for leaving the club; it really wasn't my scene, and I felt a bit out of place. My weed buzz was dissipating a bit, and I was eager to burn that last joint in my pack.

I reached down behind her and let my hand slide over her butt for a moment before giving her derriere a firm squeeze. "But I'd be happy to upgrade to a lapdance..." I suggested, matching her flirtatious, playful look with a wink of my own!

"A girl can change her mind!" I said with a laugh.

I bit my lip trying really hard to suppress my moan as his hand drifted to my ass. My body tingled in anticipation. "An upgrade huh?" I looked thoughtful. I pressed my body against his, letting him feel my curves pressed against him again.

I then shivered with the anticipation of giving him a lap dance.

"I think that can be arranged. Of course, upgrades always come with a price ya know." I wrapped my arms around his neck. It wasn't too bold to ask for a kiss, was it? I mean, lap dances totally superseded any type of kiss. "One kiss."

The feel of Madison's curves rubbing against me caused a rush of blood to immediately flood to my loins, and I gave her big butt another squeeze.

"A kiss, huh? I don't know, that might be asking too much..." I said, winking at her as my free hand slipped around behind her and I pulled her firmly against me, my lips pressing to hers hungrily, my tongue greedily slipping forward to part her lips and explore her mouth for a moment.

Somewhere, behind Madison, I heard Jessica again, just barely through the crowd: "eww, gross!"

"Ewww gross!"

Someone hissed behind me. Oh god, was it one of those stoners that well, quite obviously, saw what I'd been doing earlier. I pushed their voices in the back of my head enjoying Tommys kiss.

God, his kiss was everything I ever imagined it'd be, but better. I responded just as eagerly then pulled away, my face slightly flushed.

"Let's get out of here." I said

I nodded in agreement. I looked around for Jessica but she was already gone, disappeared into the crowd. Maddie and I quickly made our way to the exit, out the door, and back to my car. I smoked a cigarette as we walked. My iphone buzzed in my pocket, another text, which I chose to ignore for now.

My eyes glinted playfully as we got to my car and I opened the passenger door for her. "So, your place or mine?" I asked her, teasingly.

Somewhere, in the back of my stoned mind, I knew this was a mistake. I knew where this was headed. I didn't want to potentially ruin a perfectly good living situation with a long-time friend.

My cock, though, seemed to have other ideas, and I was never very good at ignoring them!

I was drunk and still slightly buzzed which perfectly explained my actions tonight. Usually, I don't let clients interfere with my normal life. As I sat in the car I thought about this. I'd have to find some sort of balance if whatever this was with Tommy became semi-permanent.

"Hmm I'll let you choose." I joked

Once we got back to the apartment, I unlocked the door and then guided Tommy to the couch, pushing him down. "Now, no judgements. I'm not a professional stripper."

I hooked my phone up and played the first thing on my playlist, For Your Entertainment. My hips swayed but this time a bit wider since we were free and able to move a bit easier.

She pushed me down on the couch, and I leaned back for a moment and watched her, my eyes drinking in her sexy curves greedily. I leaned forward as she turned on the music, and peeled off my booze-covered shirt, tossing it aside on the floor before leaning back again.

"Maybe you should be," I suggested with a smirk when she said she wasn't a professional stripper. "I'd be at the strip club every night."

I wasn't familiar with the song she put on, but it had an infectious beat, and she was moving to it quite nicely...

I just smirked in response to his comment about me being a stripper and continued swaying my hips as I pulled off my top revealing the strapless laced white bra. My hands dragged over my own body.

On the lyrics 'I'm here for your entertainment.' I thrust my hips forward in a Michael Jackson type dance move, then shimmied out of my blue skirt kicking it towards Tommy. Now I was in nothing but my bra and panties.

I sauntered towards him and straddled him. "Now I think in strip clubs you're not supposed to get handsy so...if you do, there will be consequences."

I let my hips grind against his crotch moaning slightly.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, even if I wanted to. Her huge tits were threatening to burst right out of that strapless bra, which did little to support their weight, serving only to barely constrain them. Her cleavage was entirely too easy to get lost in.

She kicked her skirt towards me, and I licked my lips as my gaze took in all of her glorious, thick figure. And then she was straddling me, and my cock was straining painfully in my jeans, uncomfortably tenting against the rough fabric.

I nodded at her mention of consequences, and raised my hands and placed them behind my head, holding them together there to keep myself from groping her the way I very much wanted to!

"Damn, Maddie..." I said in a moan; her glorious tits were right in front of my face, bouncing, jiggling, and somehow I managed to not just bury my face in her epic cleavage!

I continued grinding against him, not even paying attention to the music that was playing anymore. My sole focus was driving Tommy crazy and at his moan, I smirked. Apparently it was working.

I felt him twitch beneath me and pressed harder against him gasping sharply. My hands lightly trickled up his chest then lightly tracing down his arms.

I could instantly imagine all the dirty things Tommy could do to me tonight and I had no complaints on the matter. I purposely pushed my cleavage in his face testing his self control.

"Do you want me, Tommy?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

"Fuck yes," I breathed in response, and I couldn't help myself anymore! My cock was throbbing under her grinding, and I leaned forward with my face, burying my cheeks and nose and mouth in the swell of her cleavage!

My hands came undone from behind my head and I grasped at her hip and thigh, pushing her firmly down on my hard cock. I grunted in pleasure, my fingers digging into her flesh, one of them sliding under the waistband of her panties, the other moving up from her thigh to her belly and about to grope at her huge tits as I kissed and licked at them!

It would've been easy to lose myself in what Tommy was doing. I gasped sharply as I felt his hands instantly grasp onto my hips and pull me harder against his cock through his jeans.

"Mmm Fuck..." I mumbled enjoying it for a few moments then regretfully pulled away tsking. "No hands..." I reminded him then stepped out of the room, going to my bedroom really quickly pulling a pair of metal handcuffs.

I hurried back into the living room and lifted his arms up placing the handcuffs on his wrists. "You didn't believe me when I said there'd be consequences did you?" I got on my knees and looked up at him, using her mouth to unzip his jeans then pulled his dick out, taking a leisurely amount of time stroking it.

Last edited:
My heart skipped a beat when she showed me the handcuffs, and I was perhaps too eager to let her bind my wrists behind my back.

"Kinky," I mused as she clicked them shut, and the moaned as I watched her descend upon my crotch and waste no time at all unzipping my jeans, with her mouth no less, and getting my manhood out to stroke it.

"Seems you got a good bit of practice at that..." I groaned, pleasure rolling through me with each stroke she made. I watched with deviant glee, eager to see what she would do now that she had me at her mercy...

I smiled up at him as he spoke not bothering to answer. Though I was sorely tempted to say something like,'You have no idea...', I didn't though. Instead, I focused all my attention on his cock, continuing to stroke him until I felt he was hard enough to take in my mouth.

When his dick was nice and hard, I leaned forward and slowly licked the base, looking up at him to gauge his reaction, then slowly took him in my mouth sucking him at a slow pace. I wanted this to last as long as possible.

My hands reached down and tickled his balls and soon I was sucking him at a medium-slow pace, enjoying the sound of his moans and the fact that it was me, causing the moans.

All I could do was lay there as she went to work on me, licking and sucking, nice and slow. The moans and groans that escaped my lips were quite appreciative, and it was clear that she was actually enjoying this just as much as I was.

"Oh fuck, Maddie, that feels soooooo fucking good..." I moaned out, writhing a bit on the couch cushions as pleasure washed over me. I was in heaven. I watched with perverted joy as my cock disappeared past her lips again and again, in what was far and away the most luxuriously slow and decadent blowjob I had received in a very long time. Most of the time, girls were eager to get it over with.

Maddie was sucking me like she never wanted to stop...

My goal was to make sure that even though we technically weren't boyfriend and girlfriend and god knows where this would lead, any other girl he fucked would be weak in comparison to me.

And by his moans and groans of appreciation, it seemed like I was doing a pretty damn good job. All that paid practice was actually coming in handy.

I kept my sucking at a medium-slow pace for a bit just enjoying that at the moment, I had all the control. I'd probably pay for this later, but damn was it worth it. I slowly started taking him deeper down my throat gagging slightly, my throat tightening around his length before pulling back. Saliva hung from my lips as I gave him a dirty smile and wiped it off only to use it to stroke his cock before taking him back into my mouth.

I started sucking faster, pulled away and then took his balls in my mouth to suck as well. All of this sucking was making me incredibly horny, hornier than before. I smirked as I released his balls from my mouth, stood and pulled off the rest of my clothes.

"Now where was I? Oh yeah, your lap dance. "

By the look on his face, it was clear that once he got out of those cuffs, I was going to pay and holy fuck, I couldn't wait to see what my retribution would be.

I licked my lips, lost in lust and hungry to ravage this busty, thick beauty who was climbing on top of me naked. The longer she kept me in those handcuffs, the more I longed to get my hands on her, and it showed in my eyes as I cast my gaze upon her.

"Now this is my kinda lapdance..." I said, my hips rising up off the cushion as she straddled me one more. My cock was needy for more attention, and as much as I wanted to get inside her, I also hoped she would drag this out and thoroughly enjoy every possible sensation...

"Fuck..." I growled as I felt her wet heat rub along my long thick shaft...

I moaned as I started rubbing against, my pussy wet with arousal. I could only imagine how good he'd feel inside of me. I ached to have him inside me, however, I knew better. Good things came to those who waited.

I grabbed his cock between my legs holding it steady as I rubbed myself over his cock but being careful not to let him actually get inside.

We were both moaning and groaning from the feels. Since I was still facing him I leaned forward so that Tommys face could be pressed into my generous bosom then I'd pull back teasingly every now and again. I cupped my own breasts squeezing them then pinching the nipples.

I suckled on her huge tits every chance she gave me. She was rubbing her hot pussy on my cock and spreading her juices around, and I really couldn't get enough! I was at just the right level of stoned and drunk to be able to fully enjoy every moment to its fullest.

I pulled desperately against the handcuffs binding my wrists. I wanted desperately to touch her, to take her, to use her sexy curvy body in ways I had fantasized about for entirely too long. All thoughts of my best friend, and the fact that this was his sister, had been banished, replaced by the here and now, pure lust and desire fueling my every action.

I sunk my face between her massive tits and shook it back and forth, motorboating her, my tongue out, lapping hungrily at her flesh. "Fuck," I grunted again, feeling her wetness spread over the head of my cock, so close to just thrusting up into her...

Back