Roommates' Dirty Secrets... (closed for Princess)

I pursed my lips at his answer and this time took a long drink from my beer. It figured, it was just like Brad to ruin my life even in adulthood. Of course, I played it off cool, as if it was no big deal to me either way.

"Alright." I said, slowly. "Then it's not a date. I was just checking. I didn't want you falling in love with me on a non date." I smirked and took another drink of my beer. "I have that effect on men."

Silently, I chastised myself because my inner 15 year old was reaaally hoping that this was a date. It wasn't though, just a girl and her roommate going out for pizza....in really nice clothes.

"You have that effect on men, huh?" I asked, smirking as I took another drink. I let my eyes drink her in for a short moment, quite impressed with what I saw before me. "I can definitely see how that would be the case."

I leaned in close, and through some feat of willpower kept my eyes locked with hers instead of straying down to her abundant busom.

"I'll tell you what. This is just me, taking my new roommate out for dinner to thank her for letting me move in on such short notice. And, you know, if it happens to turn into a date halfway through, well... I won't go running my mouth to Brad right away, if you won't," I said, giving her a playful wink at the end.

I found myself blushing as he leaned in close. I could smell the after effects of his cologne then gave him a small smile. Most guys getting this close would have my now glanced down at my tits. I had to give him props for the effort he was more than likely putting in to not look down...or he actually didn't find me attractive.

I doubted that last thought though because most guys who weren't attracted wouldn't play with words like 'if it ends up a date.'

"Secret is practically my middle name." I said coyly before taking another drink of my beer, smiling into the bottle.

"Well then, we can definitely have some fun," I replied, taking another long pull off my beer. I kind of wanted to have another good smoke before dinner, but I had no idea if Madison would be cool with that. I'd have to feel her out a bit more, maybe at dinner.

We finished our beers and headed out, taking my car into downtown. I parked in front of the corner pizza joint, and we went inside. It was more like a bar, "but they really do make a killer pizza," I promised. "More beer? Or do you want something... stronger?" I asked, as we sat down in a booth in the back, across from each other.

As we stepped inside, I glanced around at the bar/pizza place. Tommy had promised me good pizza and I believed him. We took a seat and Tommy asked if I wanted more beer or something stronger. I lifted my brows at his suggestion and tilted my head curiously at him.

I mean this was a bar so sure they would have something a tad bit stronger than beer like vodka, rum, whiskey.

"Tommy, are you trying to get me drunk on our non date?" I teased then added,"I'll stick with beer...for now."

I smirked across the table at her. "I'm just trying to show you my... appreciation," I replied. "Everybody deserves a fun night out on the town every once in a while."

The waitress came over and I ordered a bucket of beers for us to share, as well as garlic cheese bread and a large, extra-thick sausage and pepperoni pizza.

I looked over at her. "Extra meat okay?" I asked with a devious glint in my eye.

"Uh huh..." I said in response to the drinking question. As the waitress came up to us, she looked like she was ready to drop her panties if Tommy said so. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to her as he started the order.

I smirked at his question, "The more meat the better." My eyes sparkled with humor before intentionally licking my pink glossed lips. The waitress huffed as she scribbled down the rest of the order.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and bit my lip. "So it's been awhile, hasn't it? What have you been up to?"

"The more meat the better," she said, and I smirked and nodded.

"I was hoping you'd say that," I replied. "Extra meat on that pie," I told the waitress, who nodded and huffed off. I wasn't sure why she seemed so short with us, but I shrugged it off, returning my attention to the buxom beauty across from me.

"So it's been awhile, hasn't it? What have you been up to?"

"It's been too long," I said. "Same old shit, mostly. Graduated last year, can't find a decent job with my degree, still playing with my band as much as we can... just squeaking by, I guess," I said, shrugging. The waitress returned with our beers, leaving the icy bucket in the middle of the table. I pulled one out and handed it to Maddie across the table, and then grabbed one for myself. The bottles were all already opened.

"What about you? You gotta be close to graduating, right?"

"Yeah, one more year. I have two math classes i need to take to get my degree. Whoever invented the number system should be sent to hell." I said before taking a drink of my beer.

"You'll have to invite me to one of your concerts." I said with a smile.

When I was 15,I remember making it seem like going to Tommys concerts was the last place I wanted to be, but screaming like a banshee after every song he performed.

I took another long gulp of my beer as I tried to think of other questions to ask. Small talk was so not my thing.

"Sure. We're playing tomorrow night, actually, down in Jeff City. I know it's like an hour away, but I bet we could find some room for you in the van if you really wanted to come," I suggested. I raised an eyebrow.

"Unless you've already got plans, of course. I won't be offended, promise." I let my gaze wander down to the swell of her breasts, her impressive cleavage beckoning my eyes. I blinked and looked back up at her before leaning forward across the table a bit.

"Seriously, how is it you don't have a boyfriend again?"

"I think I can fit you in... to my schedule, I mean."

I sipped my beer as Tommys eyes drifted to my cleavage for a second which only confirmed my earlier suspicions. He definitely found something attractive about me. When he looked back up, I was sure he saw my amused look.

"Honestly? I haven't found anyone worth my time. My last boyfriend, I caught him having a threesome which would've been great if I'd been apart of it. Now, I've just been focusing on my studies. "

"Sounds like your ex was a damn fool for cheating on you like that," I said. "As for tomorrow, I think we were planning to head down around five or so, so we can get some dinner and get set up," I told her, taking a pull off my beer.

I pulled out my pack of cigarettes and set them on the table, pulling one out and lighting it up, blowing the smoke out in a stream towards the ceiling. I leaned back and looked at her, smirking just a bit, as usual.

I finished my beer and pulled out a fresh one. It became easier and easier to talk with her. We bullshitted about our high school days, wondered what had ever happened to certain people, laughed about ridiculous drama that in retrospect seemed so petty and absurd. The pizza came and we chowed down on it. We finished the bucket and I ordered a couple more rounds of beers each before we were half-stumbling out the front door.

I slipped my arm around behind her, half to steady myself, half to help steady her, but mostly just to feel her curves against me, as we headed for my car.

I watched as he pulled out a box of cigarettes and light up. My ex used to smoke so it wasn't that big of a deal to me, granted, it had been weed and I usually stayed away from it. I smoked it once and it was sort of trippy, maybe because it was my first time.

Anyways, seeing Tommy smoke didn't bother me, oddly enough, he looked amazingly sexy when he did and that smirk only caused me to shiver slightly. God I had it bad for this guy.

We stumbled out of the bar pizza place. I'd had no intentions of getting drunk tonight but clearly that didn't go as I'd planned. I could have a little bit of fun, though. Right? It wouldn't kill me and it wasn't like I had customers.

Besides, how often had I wished Brad and Tommy let me hang with them in high school.

"Where to next, smexy?" I burst into a fit of giggles."Whoops sorry. Did I say that out loud?" I covered my mouth to stop the incessant giggling. It didn't work.

"Where next?" I asked back, chuckling as we made it back to my car. "Still thirsty?" I asked as we got inside, and I started the engine. I looked over at her as she giggled.

"And yes, you said that out loud," I smirked, glancing up and down her body in the passenger seat. "You're pretty fucking smexy yourself!"

"So is this a date now? I'm pretty sure if we go out for drinks, that makes it a date."

"I don't think I've had this many beers before." I said with another fit of giggles as he started the car. "Oh! Can we go dancing? Please please please. I mean, they have bars at clubs, right?"

I smiled at his compliment then dramatically tapped my chin as if I really had to think this over hard. "Well, if I think your smexy and you think I'm smexy, we should definitely make this a date. We're already half way there."

I shrugged my shoulders, "but if you're still not sure, we can just be two new roommates going out for a drink and some dancing." I smiled teasingly at him.

"Sounds like a very smexy date to me," I replied with a chuckle. I knew just the place to take her, but it was on the other side of town. I pulled out my box of cigarettes, but instead of a regular smoke, I produced a rolled-up marijuana joint from the pack.

"You don't smoke weed, do you? If you don't, this is the perfect time to have a puff or three anyways," I said. "New roomies, night on the town, what could go wrong, right?" I asked, sticking one end of the joint in my mouth and lighting it up. It got smoking quick, and I cracked the windows to let the smoke out before handing it over to her.

"But I promise I won't smoke in our apartment, if you don't want me to."

I pursed my lips as he offered me the joint. I was having war flashbacks of the last time I had a joint.

"I don't really...I mean, it's cool if you do. I've just had a really bad experience with it."

God I sounded so lame. "My ex, he was into that and well, I had trippy hallucinations." I shuddered as I recalled the memory.

"Really?" I replied, raising an eyebrow as I toked on the joint. "He must have given you something a little stronger than just weed," I said. "I'm sorry you had a shitty experience with it though. That sucks." For me.

My phone buzzed with a text message in my pocket. I cringed inwardly. This was not the time to be getting business calls. At the same time, there was plenty of competition around, and my clients would happily go to someone else if they were out and I was unavailable. Was Maddie worth it?

I looked over at her again as we came to a stop light. She had curves to die for. It was so easy to get lost in those huge tits and that big ass. Yeah, I had a thing, bad, for curvy girls like her. I let a stream of smoke out my nose.

"Last chance, sure you don't want a toke?" I asked again. "I promise, it's not laced with anything. I remember that ex of yours. I knew there was a reason I didn't like him."

Peer pressure was a bitch even at 21. I combed my fingers through my hair. Saying no almost felt like saying I don't trust you.

"I guess one hit won't kill me." I seceded. It was just one hit. It wouldn't kill me and if it did, Brad would kick his ass.

I hesitantly took the joint and took a small hit, coughing slightly before handing it back to him. My body felt weird but a weird almost relaxed kind of good.

I watched her as she took a small hit off the joint, holding it in well before letting it out and handing the joint back to me. I took another puff.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked with a smirk as we drove through town. I was going a bit of a roundabout way to the club, to give us enough time to smoke the joint. I definitely had a good buzz going now, and was looking forward to dancing with her. The "club scene" wasn't my usual jam, but it was always good to try different things, right?

"Have you been to Club 57 before?" I asked, casually handing the joint back to her, unsure if she would want any more or not, but figuring it would be rude not to offer.

"Club 57?" It sounded familiar but I couldn't really put my finger on it. I shook my head no in answer to his question as he handed me back the joint. I'd promised myself only one hit. I was already slightly drunk and getting high probably wasn't the best of ideas.

I took another hit anyways, feeling a slight buzz wash over me. I handed it back to Tommy.

"Interesting name, I guess. I'm always up for new experiences though." I felt my phone buzz in my purse but decided to ignore it for now. I could check it later. For now, my focus was on Tommy.

I took one last puff on the joint as we passed in front of "Club 57", and snuffed it out in the ashtray as I parked my car around back. The Club itself was located in an old, renovated warehouse. We could hear the pounding bass and drums outside the building. Fortunately, the line to get inside wasn't too terribly long and we only had to wait about ten minutes before we were allowed in.

Inside, the place was smokey, though it was hard to tell how much that was due to smoke machines or people actually smoking; every twenty paces or so I thought I caught a whiff of marijuana, but I couldn't pinpoint the source.

It was loud, and dark, most of the light being neon or blacklight; the place was done up in a very industrial, almost steampunk motif. There were scantily clad dancing girls in cages above the crowd, as well as twirling around poles on either side of the DJ up on the stage. It was entirely too loud to manage a conversation without yelling, but even so we managed to make it to one of a few bars on the perimeter of the dance floor, and ordered ourselves some overpriced drinks.

"This what you had in mind?" I asked Maddie, although I had to get close to her ear to make myself heard.

As we stepped into the club which didn't take as long as I had expected it to, it was like entering another world! This clearly wasn't like most clubs, I thought, as we passed by some caged dancers. The music blared from the high tech sound systems.

At Tommys question, I nodded my head after ordering coke and rum. Smoke filled the atmosphere. My hips swayed slightly to the music that blared throughout the club. It didn't take long for the bartender to get us our drinks and once I had mine, I took a sip.

My phone buzzed in my purse again and I fought back a sigh. The way my phone vibrated this time indicated it was a customer. Did they think I didn't have a life or something?

"We should dance after this." I said brazenly as I lifted my drink indicating that 'after this' meant after we enjoyed our drinks a bit. I was trying really hard to ignore this text. I would enjoy this date if it was the last thing I did!

I nodded in agreement, my eyes roaming up and down her curvy body as she stood before me. Watching her hips roll was entrancing, and I could only imagine how she might move in bed...

I took a drink off my beer. In a place with so many distractions, and as stoned as I was, I could only focus on her in that moment. I smirked at her, reaching forward, my hand on her hip, and pulling her towards me. My hand slid around behind her, fingers pressing as they trailed along her lower back, rolling over the swell of her hips.

I took another drink. The bar area was getting crowded with people calling for drinks, so I pulled her away from there, closer to the dancefloor; there was a rail that separated the dance area from the tall tables and chairs, and we found a spot to lean on it as we finished our drinks.

The music was infectious. It was hard not to move, and I was stoned enough that there was no stopping it, my leg bouncing to the beat even as I nestled Madison in close to me...

I chuckled, and leaned in close. "I really like my chances of getting to take you home with me tonight," I said in her ear.

I sighed softly at his comment and licked my lips. "Yeah? I think you're right, your chances are higher than most men." I responded following suit and leaning in close so he could hear me.

My body pressed against his, breasts pressed against his chest, even though I probably wasn't as high as he was right now, I was slightly buzzed and then with the alcohol added on top of the marijuana added a nice effect.

"You might even get lucky and find out what my bedroom looks like." I winked at him before taking a sip of my drink. Just then two guys both must've been terribly loaded because somehow one of them bumped causing me to spill my drink on Tommy.

"Shit!" I gasped,"Im so sorry! Um do you want me to go get you some napkins...or.." I glanced over at the bar which was now insanely crowded, "I could run to the restroom and grab something there to clean you off."

Back