Really Bad But Deserving News For Democrats

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Black NY Rep GOES OFF! “People Are Walking Away from the Democratic Plantation Once and For All!” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Nov. 21, 2023 9:15 am

Lawrence Jones from FOX News led a panel of voters in a discussion on the current state of the country under Joe Biden. Rep. Madeline Brame (Dem-NY state) told the FOX audience that blacks are ready to walk away from the Democrat plantation once and for all.

Rep. Madeline Brame: The illegals that are being pushed into these communities, sucking up the resources from the longtime residents that live there. All right, taxpayers, poor taxpayers, are now going to have to foot the bill for these people. And we can’t even afford to pay our own rent. All right? Now we have PACs coming down to programs and different things that are going to be cut directly from our community to pay for illegals. All right?

There’s a problem with that. There’s a huge problem with it. And, you know, minorities may be silent as far as being vocal. But I believe that in ’24, this new election, the next cycle, we’re going to see an overwhelmingly amount of people that we have not seen in 30 years come out to vote. All right? People are being educated on the voter registration piece, how to change their party affiliation, question number 14 on their voter registration form. And people are walking away from the plantation of the Democratic Party once and for all.
More here on Black Americans yearning to be free of Democrat masters: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/black-ny-rep-goes-people-are-walking-away/

Will never happen

These stories have been around since Nixon
The Democrat Party has been around since the KKK and Jim Crow as well, maybe some are getting tired and it only takes some, not all.

The Democrat Party has been around since the KKK and Jim Crow as well, maybe some are getting tired and it only takes some, not all.
There have always been some - usually about 8%. I'll be surprised if it's that high next year.

Black NY Rep GOES OFF! “People Are Walking Away from the Democratic Plantation Once and For All!” (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Nov. 21, 2023 9:15 am

Lawrence Jones from FOX News led a panel of voters in a discussion on the current state of the country under Joe Biden. Rep. Madeline Brame (Dem-NY state) told the FOX audience that blacks are ready to walk away from the Democrat plantation once and for all.

More here on Black Americans yearning to be free of Democrat masters: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/black-ny-rep-goes-people-are-walking-away/
Any good news for or from Republicans? Hmmm 🤔
The Republican Party has also been around that long. I'm sure you had a point.

It’s not just the frustration of illegal migrants getting preferential treatment over actual citizens, another issue surfacing up and down the east coast ( Wind turbines). People growing tired of their beautiful landscapes getting trashed by ugly wind turbine farms and high energy prices.

It’s not just the frustration of illegal migrants getting preferential treatment over actual citizens, another issue surfacing up and down the east coast ( Wind turbines). People growing tired of their beautiful landscapes getting trashed by ugly wind turbine farms and high energy prices.
We provide shelter to homeless people. We provide food to homeless people.

Doing the same for migrants isn't preferential.

Suddenly the Dems will start upholding all those voting laws they said were racist.

After all, if their pets aren't going to keep serving their masters then they have no purpose.

Are you referring to the Democratic Party? There is no such thing as the "Democrat Party".
As the population becomes less literate, it may want shorter names and labels, like Da Blues and Deez Reds. As long as they keep the initials DP, they're fine for the lit crowd.

There have always been some - usually about 8%. I'll be surprised if it's that high next year.
Always the same old song every election cycle with these schmucks. :ROFLMAO:

It's never gone beyond 8% as far as I know. Majority of which are comprised of men, who are typically attracted to the patriarchal power structure of conservative/Republican mores.

But when you're not a white man, there's only so far into the club they'll let your feet walk into. Ask Herschel Walker how he knows. Or Tim Scott. Hell, Cheeto never even mourned Herman Cain, who sacrificed himself to COVID on his altar.

I think wind turbines look pretty. If energy prices are to decline it will be necessary to develop more alternatives to fossil fuels and nuclear energy. These alternative will include wind turbines.

At any rate, we can ignore global warming. Global warming will not ignore us.

Last edited:
People growing tired of their beautiful landscapes getting trashed by ugly wind turbine farms
Around my neck of the woods, "those" people go by the acronym NIMBY's. I'd not be surprised to learn you're one.
and high energy prices.
What do wind turbines have to do with "energy" prices. They making your gasoline too expensive?

Use a better descriptor, like maybe "electrical" prices

Last edited:
Your posts sound like you write stuff for Cheeto’s prompter, dropping words that make complete sentences just like he does.

Their beautiful, beautiful landscapes…

Did a migrant take your job at the deep fryer? Is THAT what this is about? Were they more punctual than you? Could they do the job without dropping product on the floor over and over?

Did they throw you a retirement party?

But then again the only way you get any pussy is trading cans of corns....btw I am still waiting for you to show me just one female on here who'd fuck you. It's been over a year since I made that challenge and you're still coming up empty...

You should go fuck wrongway, or at least say you would,that way wrongway can refute my claim that no women from Lit would ever fuck him.

Your charm is overwhelming.
See wrongway, I am trying to get you laid, but so far you're just to toxic for women.

Nitpicking is such and excellent point.

I'll bet you're a delight at the Thanksgiving table...
Saying “Democrat Party” when you’re referring to the Democratic Party is not a simple typo. It’s a sign you’ve been marinating in right-wing propaganda for so long you no longer know who the Democrats are or what they stand for.

Are you referring to the Democratic Party? There is no such thing as the "Democrat Party".
Stop with the bullshit. In today's Democrat Party, there is no longer an appetite for established American values embraced within the confines of the Constitution and avowed in the Declaration of Independence. The Democrat party of today is no longer satisfied to leave the political direction of the country in the hands of the American people. They want to seize institutions and agencies and dictate those values to the country writ large. They want to control every aspect of life in America. They are a party of authoritarians with totalitarian goals who portend a grim future for the people of the United States. Today they are the New Communist Party.

Stop with the bullshit. In today's Democrat Party, there is no longer an appetite for established American values embraced within the confines of the Constitution and avowed in the Declaration of Independence. The Democrat party of today is no longer satisfied to leave the political direction of the country in the hands of the American people. They want to seize institutions and agencies and dictate those values to the country writ large. They want to control every aspect of life in America. They are a party of authoritarians with totalitarian goals who portend a grim future for the people of the United States. Today they are the New Communist Party.
*Democratic

Saying “Democrat Party” when you’re referring to the Democratic Party is not a simple typo. It’s a sign you’ve been marinating in right-wing propaganda for so long you no longer know who the Democrats are or what they stand for.
No, it's a sign of enlightenment. It's evidence that I wouldn't be fooled by Lenin or Hitler. But after reading you for some years now I do understand how they fooled so many of those who went before you. You would have been broken to the goose step at a young age.

And the major problem of the environmental waste dumps they create when they start falling apart.

Lol. Yes, because coal plants really have added beauty to the environment...lol

shutterstock_150001988.0.jpg

Back