For Those Who Might Be Wondering Why We're Might Be In Ukraine

The video is uninformed Ukrainian propaganda like many of the other such videos on that site. The war is all but over. Ukraine has run out of men.
lol, so what exactly in the video was incorrect? Every ship lost and every attack mentioned has been verified. In fact Moscow has even acknowledge it. Pretty hard to fake existence of a ship.

Ukraine still has 60% of their counterattack forces and equipment not even engaged in action....ran out of men.....fucking laughable.

lol, so what exactly in the video was incorrect? Every ship lost and every attack mentioned has been verified. In fact Moscow has even acknowledge it. Pretty hard to fake existence of a ship.

Ukraine still has 60% of their counterattack forces and equipment not even engaged in action....ran out of men.....fucking laughable.
So, the truth is the vast majority of the Russian navy still exists. Yes, both sides in war suffer losses. We lost almost our entire Pacific fleet in 1941 and went on to defeat Japan in great detail.

Ukraine has nowhere near 60% of its forces remaining. Not when the average age of their soldiers is 43 and half of the population has left the country. Mathematically it's over for the Ukrainians, Fuzzy. They cannot win a war of attrition against the Russians.

So, the truth is the vast majority of the Russian navy still exists.
Sure it does, and the video never claims otherwise, what the video states is the Black Sea fleet is basically destroyed, and the Russians can't send any ships to replace them.
Ukraine has nowhere near 60% of its forces remaining. Not when the average age of their soldiers is 43 and half of the population has left the country. Mathematically it's over for the Ukrainians, Fuzzy.
LOL ask a Ukrainian that. It's their land, and unlike you, they are not chickenshit cowards, afraid of their own shadow.
They cannot win a war of attrition against the Russians.
Well so far they are, and if the West keeps up the support, then it's anyone's guess. Russia has till sometime in 2025 before the economic duress will break their economy. So time will tell. If predictions are any guide, nothing you have predicted has come true.

Well so far they are
How? Russia controls nearly all the Black Sea coast, except west of the Dnieper, and has almost landlocked Ukraine. Russia have now gone into defensive mode, and waiting it out. Time is not on Ukraine's side, nor on the side of NATO politicians who use taxpayers money like it grows on trees. A decisive win for Russia would be landlocking Ukraine totally, which would mean direct land from Russia proper all the way to Transnistria/Moldova, and taking land northwards up to Kharkov. But even the current status quo land holdings would be more to Russia's advantage than Ukraine's if there was a peace treaty right now. A win for Ukraine would be returning to Ukraine's 2013 borders, which is obviously not going to happen.

Well so far they are, and if the West keeps up the support, then it's anyone's guess. Russia has till sometime in 2025 before the economic duress will break their economy.
Russia's economy is not going to break at all. The current economic situation for Russia is excellent compared to the post-Soviet Yeltsin era, where they went from a world superpower to a "middle income developing country" in a few years! Russia just looks eastwards and southwards more now, instead of westwards like they used to.

Last edited:
How? Russia controls nearly all the Black Sea coast, except west of the Dnieper, and has almost landlocked Ukraine. Russia have now gone into defensive mode, and waiting it out. Time is not on Ukraine's side, nor on the side of NATO politicians who use taxpayers money like it grows on trees. A decisive win for Russia would be landlocking Ukraine totally, which would mean direct land from Russia proper all the way to Transnistria/Moldova, and taking land northwards up to Kharkov. But even the current status quo land holdings would be more to Russia's advantage than Ukraine's if there was a peace treaty right now. A win for Ukraine would be returning to Ukraine's 2013 borders, which is obviously not going to happen.

Russia's economy is not going to break at all. The current economic situation for Russia is excellent compared to the post-Soviet Yeltsin era, where they went from a world superpower to a "middle income developing country" in a few years! Russia just looks eastwards and southwards more now, instead of westwards like they used to.
You should go fuck wrongway, or at least say you would,that way wrongway can refute my claim that no women from Lit would ever fuck him.

You should go fuck wrongway, or at least say you would,that way wrongway can refute my claim that no women from Lit would ever fuck him.
Your charm is overwhelming.

We are helping Ukraine because Ukraine is a democracy which has been subjected to an unprovoked invasion by Russia.
Ukraine have banned a dozen parties at least since 2014, including the pre-coup ruling party. No democracy there.

We are helping Ukraine because Ukraine is a democracy which has been subjected to an unprovoked invasion by Russia.
I would submit that we're doing it to prevent the USSR Phoenix from rising from the ashes.

As pointed out, Ukraine is a marginal democracy at best and I'll add, not all that "Westernized."

Unprovoked? LOL.

As is your love for all things Russian.
Wrong. I oppose Putin because he's capitalist.

I would submit that we're doing it to prevent the USSR Phoenix from rising from the ashes.
Ridiculous. Putin is closer to the Tsars than the Soviets, and even then it wouldn't be accurate. In his speeches, Putin often attacks Lenin, for creating the borders of modern Ukraine (basically 2014-2022 borders, meaning minus Crimea), and attacks the Bolsheviks for pulling Russia out of WW1. Out of WW1, that is. Putin must be one of the very few politicians today who still sees WW1 as something to support instead of an awful slaughter.

As pointed out, Ukraine is a marginal democracy at best and I'll add, not all that "Westernized."
Russia is more of a "democracy" than Ukraine at this point. Russia's Communist Party hasn't been disbanded with its assets seized by the state, while its counterpart party in Ukraine has been, along with Ukraine banning a lot of other parties.

Ukraine is not demonstrating its alleged democracy. Zelensky has outlawed his political opposition and has canceled elections in Ukraine. Even in the darkest moments of American history, we had presidential elections, during the Civil War, in WWII, and the Vietnam War. Those were demonstrations of a democracy.

Ukraine is not demonstrating its alleged democracy. Zelensky has outlawed his political opposition and has canceled elections in Ukraine. Even in the darkest moments of American history, we had presidential elections, during the Civil War, in WWII, and the Vietnam War. Those were demonstrations of a democracy.
The Constitution of Ukraine cancelled elections due to martial law.

Maybe you "think"you oppose him,but your posting on Ukraine doesn't show that. Hell even is this post's answer to that racist shit JohnEnglman you're claiming falsehoods about Ukraine,that Putin himself started.
I speak the truth on the matter, and see through the BS propaganda.

Sure you do.....*chuckles*

You just don't understand the meaning of either of those words...
And all people like yourself can do when faced with criticism that contradicts your outlook is accuse them to being Putin sympathizers, like Hillary Clinton blaming Russia for her defeat to Donald Trump. I've said it lots of time, as Putin is a capitalist he is a political opponent of mine, but still the "Putin sympathizer" accusations keep coming, because they don't know how to respond to my criticism of their outlook, while also being terrified of having to self-reflect if they don't deflect.

, but still the "Putin sympathizer" accusations keep coming,
You earned those accusations. Want to change that, quit blaming Ukraine for Russia invading. Hypothetically speaking, even if Russia was 100% right, that is still no reason for Russia to invade, kill husbands, rape wives, kill children, steal children and whole slew of other fucking crimes against the Ukrainian people.

Madeleine Albright famously said in 1996 that the deaths of half a million Iraqi children from sanctions and depleted uranium use in US bombs dropped on Iraq was all worth it. Such compassion from another Democrat.

Do Israel wonder about how many Palestinian babies and children that they've killed? They shoot and kill kids for throwing stones, bulldoze their family houses to the ground, steal Palestinian resources with impunity. It's simply monstrous. They expect Palestinians to just take this forever, without any violent response. Imagine if some outside group did this to a US community. You think there wouldn't be a violent response?

You seriously believe that BS? These are hospitals with gravely ill people and babies needing life support.

As I said before, Israel's politicians are not hiding what they are doing when they are talking to their supporters domestically. They insult the intelligence of North American and European populations with their propaganda BS, as if hospitals are basically the military barracks of Hamas.
So fuck off with all your righteousness,what you post above, doesn't seem to apply to Ukraine you fucking hypocrite.

You earned those accusations. Want to change that, quit blaming Ukraine for Russia invading. Hypothetically speaking, even if Russia was 100% right, that is still no reason for Russia to invade, kill husbands, rape wives, kill children, steal children and whole slew of other fucking crimes against the Ukrainian people.
This ^^^

So fuck off with all your righteousness,what you post above, doesn't seem to apply to Ukraine you fucking hypocrite.
All I said there was correct. If Democratic apologists for imperialist war can't accept that, tough. They are the ones who sleep at night while their precious administration supports ethnic cleansing and genocide.

All I said there was correct. If Democratic apologists for imperialist war can't accept that, tough. They are the ones who sleep at night while their precious administration supports ethnic cleansing and genocide.
You want Ukraine to lose this war.

You want Russia, who in vaded a foreign country to end up as the victor.

lol you're one fucking sick individual. Seek help!

You want Ukraine to lose this war.
Naturally. You seem to back a regime with neonazis in its national guard since 2014, and with Canadian MPs (mostly liberals) letting the cat out of the bag with applause for the Ukrainian Waffen SS (vile Nazis) as "national heroes". All the Democrats' words about white supremacist groups at home are full of BS when they back neonazis in other countries and try to change the narrative around WW2 to one that supports the Waffen SS and demonizes our allies the Soviet Union.

You want Russia, who in vaded a foreign country to end up as the victor.
I oppose Putin's regime for the reasons already stated, and I have opposed the Euromaidan coup in Ukraine from the very beginning.

lol you're one fucking sick individual. Seek help!
The truth hurts you, it seems.

Naturally. You seem to back a regime with neonazis in its national guard since 2014, and with Canadian MPs (mostly liberals) letting the cat out of the bag with applause for the Ukrainian Waffen SS (vile Nazis) as "national heroes". All the Democrats' words about white supremacist groups at home are full of BS when they back neonazis in other countries and try to change the narrative around WW2 to one that supports the Waffen SS and demonizes our allies the Soviet Union.
I support the sovwreign country that was attacked

I oppose Putin's regime for the reasons already stated, and I have opposed the Euromaidan coup in Ukraine from the very beginning.
You want them to conquer Ukraine.
The truth hurts you, it seems.
Not at all.

I support the sovwreign country that was attacked
A country with neonazis in its national guard? Nazi Germany was a sovereign country. Was the Soviet Union wrong for going into Germany proper and raising the Soviet flag in Berlin in 1945? Iraq was a sovereign country in 2003 when the US invaded. Was that okay?

You want them to conquer Ukraine.
No, actually. That's not Russia's plan now anyway, not since their failure to overthrow the government in Kiev in the early part of the war. It's about the Black Sea coast now, and it's not going to go beyond bridging to Transnistria/Moldova and up to Kharkov in the north. Invading and holding down a hostile population is hardly desireable.

Not at all.
That was directed at Fuzzy.

A country with neonazis in its national guard?
A country with a Jewish President

No, actually. That's not Russia's plan now anyway, not since their failure to overthrow the government in Kiev in the early part of the war. It's about the Black Sea coast now, and it's not going to go beyond bridging to Transnistria/Moldova and up to Kharkov in the north. Invading and holding down a hostile population is hardly desireable.
Yes, they've failed. You still supported them.

That was directed at Fuzzy.
Doesn't matter.

Back