As I have Said, This President Is Compromised

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

‘This President Is Compromised’: Comer Alleges Biden Family Has Accepted More Than $40 Million From Foreign Entities​

GRETCHEN CLAYSONREPORTER
June 29, 202310:04 AM ET

Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer alleged the Biden family has taken in more than $40 million from foreign entities, observing Wednesday the president is “compromised.”

During an interview on the “Cats and Cosby Show,” Comer told hosts John Catsimatidis and Rita Cosby that the investigation into the Biden family’s financial dealings has revealed “19 shell companies,” that were seemingly created for the sole purpose to launder money from foreign entities to at least nine members of the president’s family. In the past five days, Comer stated, more bank records have come in revealing “more bank accounts, more shell companies and more Biden’s.”

Comer told the hosts the financial transactions were a huge puzzle involving 30-40 banks and just as many shell companies in a purported effort to hide where the money was coming from and to avoid paying taxes. “This was organized crime. There’s no other way to define it,” Comer alleged.

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/29/james-comer-biden-family-compromised/

The "Biden Crime Family" is an appropriate title. This is a money laundering and bribery scheme.

‘This President Is Compromised’: Comer Alleges Biden Family Has Accepted More Than $40 Million From Foreign Entities​

GRETCHEN CLAYSONREPORTER
June 29, 202310:04 AM ET

Republican Kentucky Rep. James Comer alleged the Biden family has taken in more than $40 million from foreign entities, observing Wednesday the president is “compromised.”

During an interview on the “Cats and Cosby Show,” Comer told hosts John Catsimatidis and Rita Cosby that the investigation into the Biden family’s financial dealings has revealed “19 shell companies,” that were seemingly created for the sole purpose to launder money from foreign entities to at least nine members of the president’s family. In the past five days, Comer stated, more bank records have come in revealing “more bank accounts, more shell companies and more Biden’s.”

Comer told the hosts the financial transactions were a huge puzzle involving 30-40 banks and just as many shell companies in a purported effort to hide where the money was coming from and to avoid paying taxes. “This was organized crime. There’s no other way to define it,” Comer alleged.

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/29/james-comer-biden-family-compromised/

The "Biden Crime Family" is an appropriate title. This is a money laundering and bribery scheme.
Sooner or later it’s going to be impossible to look the other way. Media is really starting to look foolish.

Sooner or later it’s going to be impossible to look the other way. Media is really starting to look foolish.

They're beginning to realize that they've been sitting on a Pulitzer winning story and doing nothing with it.

Preaching to the choir. There are no facts, truths or evidence which will convince his supporters to turn on him. Only when they see he’s a lost cause and no longer beneficial to them will they drop him. It’s the same on both sides. Crooked form of balance in politics.

WHOA: Joe Biden Had a Burner Phone That Hunter Biden Paid For​

BY MATT MARGOLIS 11:38 AM ON JUNE 29, 2023

During a recent appearance on Fox News, Peter Schweizer, the head of the Government Accountability Institute, discussed an alleged secret global cell phone that Hunter Biden apparently provided to Joe Biden while he was vice president.

“It’s interesting, what is the line of communications between Hunter Biden and his business partners and Joe Biden when he’s vice president of the United States? It’s not the government phone, it’s not Joe Biden’s personal phone. We know from the laptop that Hunter Biden’s business paid for a private phone line that Joe Biden used while he was vice president. It was from AT&T, it was $300 a month, it was a global phone where you could access somebody anywhere around the world,” Schweizer explained. “We shared that phone number and that account information with people in the House Oversight Committee. My hope is that they if they haven’t already, they will subpoena those records because I think it will give an indication on how tight the communication was.”

But here’s where things get really interesting. During an appearance on Real America’s Voice, investigative journalist John Solomon revealed that in 2019, he received leaked documents from the Hunter Biden laptop containing these cell phone numbers.

“I never told this story before — only my editors at The Hill knew this back in 2019 — I, early on, got some documents from the Hunter Biden laptop — by the way before it was turned over for the FBI, there had been some documents that law enforcement had gotten to by other means — and one of those documents got leaked to me and it had a cell phone number that Hunter Biden was [paying] for,” he began. “So I figured this is my chance. Maybe I can — I’d been trying to get fair comments from Hunter Biden. So I’m going to call the cell phone. So I call the cell phone, and guess who picked up the phone? Joe Biden, Joe Biden. Boy, was he shocked when he got — when he picked up the phone and find out it was me. He hung up pretty quickly.”

More here:https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ner-phone-that-hunter-biden-paid-for-n1707224

Is it surprising the First Crime family would have burner phones? Not really, but it must have been quite funny when Solomon called Hunter's phone and Joe (the Big Guy) himself answered. This is the Biden onion being peeled one layer at a time. In the end, we're going to find out that Joe Biden is in fact a real Manchurian Candidate bent on betraying his country and oath of office for money.

WHOA: Joe Biden Had a Burner Phone That Hunter Biden Paid For​

BY MATT MARGOLIS 11:38 AM ON JUNE 29, 2023

During a recent appearance on Fox News, Peter Schweizer, the head of the Government Accountability Institute, discussed an alleged secret global cell phone that Hunter Biden apparently provided to Joe Biden while he was vice president.

“It’s interesting, what is the line of communications between Hunter Biden and his business partners and Joe Biden when he’s vice president of the United States? It’s not the government phone, it’s not Joe Biden’s personal phone. We know from the laptop that Hunter Biden’s business paid for a private phone line that Joe Biden used while he was vice president. It was from AT&T, it was $300 a month, it was a global phone where you could access somebody anywhere around the world,” Schweizer explained. “We shared that phone number and that account information with people in the House Oversight Committee. My hope is that they if they haven’t already, they will subpoena those records because I think it will give an indication on how tight the communication was.”

But here’s where things get really interesting. During an appearance on Real America’s Voice, investigative journalist John Solomon revealed that in 2019, he received leaked documents from the Hunter Biden laptop containing these cell phone numbers.

“I never told this story before — only my editors at The Hill knew this back in 2019 — I, early on, got some documents from the Hunter Biden laptop — by the way before it was turned over for the FBI, there had been some documents that law enforcement had gotten to by other means — and one of those documents got leaked to me and it had a cell phone number that Hunter Biden was [paying] for,” he began. “So I figured this is my chance. Maybe I can — I’d been trying to get fair comments from Hunter Biden. So I’m going to call the cell phone. So I call the cell phone, and guess who picked up the phone? Joe Biden, Joe Biden. Boy, was he shocked when he got — when he picked up the phone and find out it was me. He hung up pretty quickly.”

More here:https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ner-phone-that-hunter-biden-paid-for-n1707224

Is it surprising the First Crime family would have burner phones? Not really, but it must have been quite funny when Solomon called Hunter's phone and Joe (the Big Guy) himself answered. This is the Biden onion being peeled one layer at a time. In the end, we're going to find out that Joe Biden is in fact a real Manchurian Candidate bent on betraying his country and oath of office for money.
Trump conducted official business on an unsecured iPhone.

Most of my lefty friends were disappointed in Obama for how moderate he was. There definitely wasn’t the sort of worship that Trump enjoys from the right.
Obama got in trouble with the left when he rightly schooled them on the fact that he didn't have the kind of authority they expected him to claim once elected.

Exactly! The left never worshipped Obama like the right worships Trump!
Obama was a corrupt failure way beneath the stature Donald Trump enjoys in the ranks of the GOP, but he was a lot smarter than the extreme communist left of the Democrat Party. He came to understand his goal of achieving the dreams of his Marxist father of destroying America was beyond his capability. He made a good effort at it but we're still here.

Most of my lefty friends were disappointed in Obama for how moderate he was. There definitely wasn’t the sort of worship that Trump enjoys from the right.
The collective Right called Obama the Left's "messiah" for years and yet...this is what they did for their orange God-King every day:

uxMaGMt.jpg

they even recycle the likewise merch with his old campaign dates on it, which is ironically eco-conscious "woke" practice in action... :ROFLMAO:

Obama got in trouble with the left when he rightly schooled them on the fact that he didn't have the kind of authority they expected him to claim once elected.
No President has the authority people believe they do. Trump thought he did! How is that working out now?

Obama was a corrupt failure way beneath the stature Donald Trump enjoys in the ranks of the GOP, but he was a lot smarter than the extreme communist left of the Democrat Party. He came to understand his goal of achieving the dreams of his Marxist father of destroying America was beyond his capability. He made a good effort at it but we're still here.
don't forget his $2 billion trip to the middle east, vette.

i really need to remember not to forget how fucking crazy you are.

James Comer is far from a reliable source. He has no evidence to back up his claims — which have been fact-checked by CNN and found to be baseless. Anyone can throw around accusations. Facts speak for themselves. (As much as I enjoy this forum, I don’t look to Literotica for my news.)

James Comer is far from a reliable source. He has no evidence to back up his claims — which have been fact-checked by CNN and found to be baseless. Anyone can throw around accusations. Facts speak for themselves. (As much as I enjoy this forum, I don’t look to Literotica for my news.)

Lol. Is this the same CNN that said the Hunter Biden laptop was "Russian disinformation" and promoted the lie that Steele dossier proved that Trump was a Russian asset?

That CNN?

And you trust their "fact checkers" to tell you the truth?

Lol.

Comer has produced bank records, transcripts of witness interviews, transcripts of telephone conversations, phone numbers, names, dates, and a lot more. This despite the fact that the DOJ is fighting like hell to cover up and hide the evidence.

Back