Joe Biden Was In The Room When He Demanded Cash From Chinese Oligarch

Yesterday, I noted the fascinating media response to the IRS whistleblowers’ testimony to the House Ways and Means Committee, where obvious evidence of Biden corruption was presented. The leading organs of establishment propaganda that signal the rest of the media on the approved narrative evidently spent most of the day Thursday thinking over whether the scandal was likely to be contained successfully, just like all the others involving the Biden crime family to date. Late in the day, they made the decision to cover the whistleblowers’ testimony. So, the New York Times, Washington Post and other pilot fish media that signal the news agenda to lesser outlets went with the story, including the message where Hunter Biden shook down a Chinese businessman by threatening vengeance from his father who was, he said, “in the room.”

That’s it for Biden. His dementia already is obvious and troubling, and now it sems that the corruption can no longer credibly be denied. It’s time to pressure him and Dr. Jill out of running again in 2024....

Thomas Lifson, American Thinker

Good luck with your expectations (or of those you quote from thinker)

Within 10 days of Hunter Biden's WhatsApp message to the Chinese official associated with CEFC, a CEFC subsidiary sent 2 payments totaling $5.1M to accounts linked to Hunter, according to records cited in the Senate investigation.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

That looks like it has the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. We need to find 52 former intelligence officials to sign a letter about it.

That looks like it has the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. We need to find 52 former intelligence officials to sign a letter about it.
The Biden family could clear this whole thing up up by simply explaining why nearly member of the family, except for the unacknowledged granddaughter, was receiving millions of dollars in their bank accounts from oligarchs all over the world. 😂

The Biden family could clear this whole thing up up by simply explaining why nearly member of the family, except for the unacknowledged granddaughter, was receiving millions of dollars in their bank accounts from oligarchs all over the world. 😂
You crack me up! It’s too easy to say replace the name Biden with trump for your post. Instead I’ll say that Judge Cannon has set the trial date for August 14. Smith is going to come in the court and say that the prosecution is ready to go and they’ve handed over all their discovery items. Trump and his ragtag legal defense, I’m betting my stiff clit, will ask for a delay and appeal for more time.

You crack me up! It’s too easy to say replace the name Biden with trump for your post. Instead I’ll say that Judge Cannon has set the trial date for August 14. Smith is going to come in the court and say that the prosecution is ready to go and they’ve handed over all their discovery items. Trump and his ragtag legal defense, I’m betting my stiff clit, will ask for a delay and appeal for more time.
If only Trump had sent the WhatsApp message, received the payments found by Senate investigators and the IRS, and was the subject of the form 1023. But he’s not.

If only Trump had sent the WhatsApp message, received the payments found by Senate investigators and the IRS, and was the subject of the form 1023. But he’s not.
Sure. Ok. If only…
Lol all I hear is that you back an incompetent buffoon. I guess dementia laden, sleepy Joe is just better at covering his criminal tracks. 🤷‍♀️

C’mon, BB, you and I are better than this. Let’s not grovel to the bottom of the barrel and start exchanging our vitriolic opinions about Trump and Biden. Let’s be a better example for folks possibly reading this and stick to things that can be more easily discredited.
I’m not a lawyer, but I just gave legal details out of my ass on trumps upcoming trial. Why not ask HisArpy where I’m wrong or mistaken in my statement.

Sure. Ok. If only…
Lol all I hear is that you back an incompetent buffoon. I guess dementia laden, sleepy Joe is just better at covering his criminal tracks. 🤷‍♀️
Who did you hear I’m backing and what am I backing them for?

C’mon, BB, you and I are better than this. Let’s not grovel to the bottom of the barrel and start exchanging our vitriolic opinions about Trump and Biden. Let’s be a better example for folks possibly reading this and stick to things that can be more easily discredited.
I’m not a lawyer, but I just gave legal details out of my ass on trumps upcoming trial. Why not ask HisArpy where I’m wrong or mistaken in my statement.
Did someone tell you I think Trump is innocent of the charges he’s facing for lying to investigators about the records, ordering people to move them, etc? I’m no lawyer and will let the process play out, but it looks to me like he walked right into the indictment and they’ve got him dead to rights.

Did someone tell you I think Trump is innocent of the charges he’s facing for lying to investigators about the records, ordering people to move them, etc? I’m no lawyer and will let the process play out, but it looks to me like he walked right into the indictment and they’ve got him dead to rights.
So I asked for 1 thing. You come back deflecting and clutching your pearls that you’re neither actively or passively backing trump. 🙄🙄🙄. Let’s try this again…
You claimed Biden could easily clear up “whatever” sparing us long drawn out proceedings and I came back sayin in essence, like Hunter, trump can just plead guilty and go to prison.

So I asked for 1 thing. You come back deflecting and clutching your pearls that you’re neither actively or passively backing trump. 🙄🙄🙄. Let’s try this again…
You claimed Biden could easily clear up “whatever” sparing us long drawn out proceedings and I came back sayin in essence, like Hunter, trump can just plead guilty and go to prison.
My comment was about the Bidens. You responded by bringing up Trump. Nice attempt at deflection.

My comment was about the Bidens. You responded by bringing up Trump. Nice attempt at deflection.
I stand by my posts - their meaning and intent.
I'll let folks judge our exchange however they like for who is deflecting.

I really hope folk’s remember this post the next time you revert back to your BS “just an innocent guy asking questions” bit. Which should happen in 3. 2. 1.

GlassSubPussy thinks decent, intelligent people don’t notice the “subtle” bias in GlassSubPussy’s posts.

🙄

👉 GlassSubPussy 🤣

🇺🇸

Well RG, we don't know that for certain. It is certainly obvious that Hunter was leveraging his father's position to shake down foreign nationals but we have NO evidence that ole Joe was actually in the room.

However, the evidence is mounting and McCarthy is managing this quite well. He's NOT going to allow an impeachment vote until every t is crossed and every i dotted. He's not going to allow a circus in the Senate like the democrats put on with the Trump impeachment.
This is true, but it is what is being reported. It's also being reported there is photographic evidence of Joe being in the room while the discussion is being conducted but I haven't seen it or the context that would prove the conversation was taking place at the time. I have my doubts about any impeachment proceedings against Biden, no matter the level of evidence. There are too many Rinos in the House and no Democrat will vote for impeachment because too many of them believe that treason is required to complete their agenda.

I stand by my posts - their meaning and intent.
I'll let folks judge our exchange however they like for who is deflecting.

Rewriting history is the RWCJ ”member’s” stock and trade.

Every decent, intelligent person saw BabyBoobs’ attempt at deflection.

Every Deplorable saw BabyBoobs “winning”.

JFC

SAD!!!

Last edited:
The Whatsapp message was from July 2017. Joe Biden was a professor at UPenn then. So what kind of leverage for shaking down foreign nationals actually existed at the time?

Back