The Dirt on Joe and his son was phony? Really?

The FBI's report on Hunter's laptop said they couldn't ascertain how many times the hard drive had been copied or altered.
👍

I read somewhere that the people from the U.S. Intel community are declaring the revelations involving SMIRNOV as vindication for their warnings about the "HUNTER!!!" Scandal being a Russian election interference operation.

Also:

Remember when the RWCJ "members", here and elsewhere, not only claimed that "FORM 1023!!!" proved "something?", but also, that the U.S. Intel community’s warnings about the whole "HUNTER!!!" scandal being a Russian election interference operation proved "something?".

😑

U.S. Intel community - 1

RWCJ "members" - 0

🇺🇸

Well, no, they also got "What about Jared Kushner and that $2 billion deal with the Saudis as he was leaving the White House?"

Obvious partisans are obvious: "republicans" see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil when it comes to their corrupt party.

It’s all part of a the whole “republican" gaslighting charade that is beginning to have the curtain pulled back on it.

The public is starting to see that it is the MAGAt "republicans" who are truly corrupt and who are traitorously playing politics with border security and national security.

🤬

The public is starting to see that it is the MAGAt "republicans" who are truly corrupt and who are traitorously playing politics with border security and national security.

🤬
I think this is a lot clearer to voters after the Republicans refused to take "yes" for an answer on the bipartisan border legislation.

Can I get an A
Can I get a P
Can I get an O
Can I get an L
Can I get an O
Can I get a G
Can I get a Y

What does that spell???

APOLOGY!!!

(Still waiting MAGAts)

🇺🇸

Yes, I think the report text was the laptop had been passed around and gangbanged so much they could make no sense of it

One of the main takeaways from this "FORM 1023!!!" right wing conspiracy FAIL, is that the Intelligence Community has been vindicated in their assessment that there was / is a Russian election interference operation involved in the right wing "HUNTER!!!" inquisition.

Maybe the guy who is the subject of the "FORM 1023!!!" in question being named SMIRNOV was the Intelligence Community’s first clue???

🤔

Steve Doocy seems to have begun regenerating his brain and his soul lately. And that "bombshell" Hunter Biden deposition turned out to be a gambled-and-lost fart for the Republicans.

Last edited:

One question:

What kind of idiot would believe the LIES in that "FORM 1023!!!", when the POS who told those LIES is named SMIRNOV???

🤔

👉 RWCJ "members" 🤣

🇺🇸

Also:

*bump*

👍

Last edited:
😑

BB and "Rught"guide have been spamming the board with threads to knock this off the front page.

I don’t think so!!!

*bump*

Also:

APOLOGIZE, MAGAts!!!

🇺🇸

Steve Doocy seems to have begun regenerating his brain and his soul lately. And that "bombshell" Hunter Biden turned out to be a gambled-and-lost fart for the Republicans.

That ... was ... very entertaining. I usually avoid Fox, but seeing Reps writhing and squirming was refreshing. Hunter wanted an open hearing. The committee refused and threatened to jail him. He came, like a gladiator, and wounded the lions. Limping, Repubs now call for an open session in which the public will 'be very interested in hearing.'

So, when?

The biggest news story and the biggest FAIL of the RWCJ is NOT falling off the front page.

This I swear.

👍

🇺🇸

Hunter Thompson was certain that Reagan, Bush Sr., and the whole White House crew would face criminal charges as "egg sucking dogs." They didn't. They tefloned it off and promoted Bush Sr. So I'm not positive that Joe or anyone there will face any consequences more than just retirement or seeking new jobs. But letting that much corruption pass has consequences for us.

Hunter Thompson was certain that Reagan, Bush Sr., and the whole White House crew would face criminal charges as "egg sucking dogs." They didn't. They tefloned it off and promoted Bush Sr. So I'm not positive that Joe or anyone there will face any consequences more than just retirement or seeking new jobs. But letting that much corruption pass has consequences for us.

“letting that much corruption pass”???

🤔 🙄 😑. 🤣

President Biden did NOTHING wrong.

That ^ is kinda the whole point of this thread.

👍

Also:

"HUNTER!!!" ISN’T President, and IS being held accountable.

👍

Meanwhile, the corrupt orange traitor and the Drumpf family cabal IS ALSO in the process of being held accountable.

👍

🇺🇸

Last edited:
Has that "FORM 1023!!!" resulted in an indictment or impeachment yet???

No???

🤔

*bump*

🇺🇸

Try as they might, “Right"guide isn’t going to knock this thread off the front page by spamming nonsense / thread-fails.

*bump*

Back