More Proof Joe Was On The Take

^ yet another admission of someone who comes here to talk politics but is unversed in the subject they wax so ineloquently upon.

And yet they try to blame me for them being idjits...
rob is right and you're wrong.

i also didn't remember you berating boomer for his fumbling the gender of his political football, the biden grandchild.

hypo-creep.

derp.

Didn’t I hear something about the case against Joe unraveling because the main witnesses were exposed as liars?

Even James Comer has admitted they don't have any actual evidence. He keeps saying "I HOPE to prove..." The so-called IRS whistleblowers, who didn't actually have whistleblower status, all admitted that they had been paid by Trump associates. And I believe two of them had been fired from the IRS "for cause" unrelated to their so-called whistleblowing, the third was suspended pending investigation. That's why that first hearing was a complete dud and nobody talks about those morons anymore. The money that Joe received from his brother was the complete, publicly DOCUMENTED repayment of a loan. Show me any documentation that proves your "10%" had one iota to do with "foreign interests". You shitheads keep making wild, borderline-retarded claims that you can't back up.
That is a lie.

Didn’t I hear something about the case against Joe unraveling because the main witnesses were exposed as liars?

I believe that what you likely heard was that the FBI decided to arrest a TRUSTED confidential human source after he testified to Congress about Joe's involvement. The FBI claims that it's because he lied to them about Joe's involvement.

Isn't that a remarkable coincidence? Right after the witness fingers the head honcho, the witness is arrested by that same head honcho's goon squad.

Why aren't you wondering about witness tampering and suppression of evidence?

Nope, just an inconvenient truth for you and your fellow MAGA zombies.

It's a lie because it's based on spin and bias.

Comer cannot come out and say that he has all the evidence he needs, he has to say that he hopes he can show that the facts prove Joe is involved in criminal acts.

His refusal to say he has all the evidence he needs doesn't mean he doesn't have any evidence or even that he doesn't have enough evidence. Yet that is what the biased media want you to believe.

And more proof here that the left is okay with their guy being on the take, its only wrong for other people to be on the take.

Nope, just an inconvenient truth for you and your fellow MAGA zombies.
Whenever Righty replies to a post he doesn't like with a short blurt instead of bloviating with bluster as he usually does, he knows he's got nothin'. :ROFLMAO:

And more proof here that the left is okay with their guy being on the take, its only wrong for other people to be on the take.
If you believe the "proof" then you would think that to be true. Since there isn't any, it is not.

Damn, you're so close to my ass, my farts must be going up your nose.

Respect the space...

I believe that what you likely heard was that the FBI decided to arrest a TRUSTED confidential human source after he testified to Congress about Joe's involvement. The FBI claims that it's because he lied to them about Joe's involvement.

Isn't that a remarkable coincidence? Right after the witness fingers the head honcho, the witness is arrested by that same head honcho's goon squad.

Where’s the smoking gun? They’ve been at this long enough that if there was any there there, as they say, should be able to bring more than “he’s been investigated by everyone and nothing happens.” A smoke and mirrors investigation it seems.

And more proof here that the left is okay with their guy being on the take, it’s only wrong for other people to be on the take.
Maybe for some but not all. Most dems are for letting the chips fall as long as there’s actual evidence and proof.

^^^^^^^^^^^

How to say "I am a conspiracy nut" without using those words...

Bank records don't lie. Joe is a criminal.
Of course. Because he received a loan repayment when he was a private citizen and you dipshits believe that is the smoking gun of something

Of course. Because he received a loan repayment when he was a private citizen and you dipshits believe that is the smoking gun of something
Loan repayment my ass.:rolleyes:

Why did the wife of the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter 3.5 million? Was it to keep her name of the sanctions list?

Back