The Dirt on Joe and his son was phony? Really?

Comer doesn't care where the anti-Biden stuff comes from. He doesn't even care that it's blatantly false.

There comes a point when "unwittingly" aiding Putin / Russia in undermining America and Democracy becomes treasonous.

We passed that ^ point with the MAGAts and their orange MAGAt king a looooooong time ago.

*nods*

There comes a point when "unwittingly" aiding Putin / Russia in undermining America and Democracy becomes treasonous.

We passed that ^ point with the MAGAts and their orange MAGAt king a looooooong time ago.

*nods*
As we keep pointing out to the seditious Trumpers posting here.

The Jimmie and Gymmie Show may get cancelled.​

Jordan and Comer 'either duped by Kremlin-linked informant or they were in on it': lawyer

www.msn.com.ico
Raw Story on MSN.com|8 hours ago
A former FBI informant was charged with making false claims in the Hunter Biden investigation, withthe Department of Justice linking him to Russian intelligence. Now legal experts are saying that the fallout over the development could have major repercussions for Ohio GOP Rep.

Comer Tempers Expectations for Biden Impeachment As the 'Math Keeps Getting Worse' for House GOP

ijr.com.ico
IJR|1 day ago
House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) is conceding there may not be an impeachment vote against President Joe Biden. During an interview with Spectrum News, Comer pointed to House Republicans' shrinking majority as he said the "math keeps getting worse" for their majority.

James Comer Resignation Calls Grow After Russian Intel Bombshell

www.msn.com.ico
Newsweek on MSN.com|11 hours ago
A key source against the Biden's allegedly had "extensive and extremely recent" contact with Russian intelligence operatives.

*Proximity alert*

This thread is getting too close to the bottom of the front page.

*bump*

Also:

(STILL waiting for that APOLOGY from the RWCJ "members" who touted "FORM 1023!!’" as the flaming gun proof of "something"?)

😑

👉 RWCJ "members" 🤣

🇺🇸

It been years since Republicans have lived in reality. I never expect much out of them. There is no low to how far they will go. Like in my state. Once they took over, my state has been on a huge downward spiral.

back in custody, refused pretrial freedom
Last week, Smirnov, 43, was briefly released from federal custody after a magistrate judge in Las Vegas said that certain conditions would permit his secure pretrial freedom despite his alleged ties to foreign intelligence services that made him a flight risk. But on Thursday, Smirnov was taken back into federal custody and ordered to appear before the federal judge in Los Angeles who will oversee his case, following a request from prosecutors to reconsider the release order.

In court on Monday, prosecutors successfully argued that the judge should keep Smirnov detained, contending "he cannot be trusted."

Smirnov, who was wearing a beige jumpsuit and shackles, pleaded not guilty to both counts.

"There is nothing garden-variety about this case," the judge said from the bench. "I find no comfort in assurances you may offer that you will not flee the jurisdiction."
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...1&cvid=508ddb202b1a4f41806322251a09bfb2&ei=24

Wasn't he out first on a general bond and an ankle monitor? I mean, really, an ankle monitor on an alleged soviet spymaster holding vital intelligence info walks out of jail with a note to come back for his trial? If you can't trust a Russian to be honest and comply with the US laws, how the heck can we expect our justice system to provide an honest sentencing?

I read the other day in a local newspaper about a sixteen-year-old who filmed himself on Tic-tok cutting an ankle monitor off his ankle and taunting the law to come and find him.

Glad someone had some common sense and put him back in lock up. Whew, that was a close one.

This thread got knocked off the front page??!

I don’t think so…

I’m STILL waiting for that APOLOGY from the RWCJ "members".

😑

🇺🇸

Oh no you don’t.

BB and "Right" guide’s thread spamming of the PB isn’t going to knock this off the front page.

Also:

APOLOGIZE MAGATS!!!

🇺🇸

Back