Tony Bobulinski Cooks Joe Biden

I enjoy that you believe you making a ton of threads on the same subject says anything about me.

Threads are a start of a discussion. If the discussion has already been started, there is no need to start a new one. You don't want a discussion.... You just want to whine and spark some sort of reaction.
Rightguide (Lit's oldest living 'Gen X'er at the age of 79) has been reduced to "flooding the zone" with one sentence shitposts from his favorite alternate reality sites (Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, etc).

Bobulinski: Biden Did Not Stop Chinese Infiltration of White House​

By Sandy Fitzgerald | Friday, 16 February 2024

The Chinese Communist Party, through the government-held CEFC or China Energy Company Limited, "successfully sought to infiltrate and compromise" former President Barack Obama's White House, in particular then-Vice President Joe Biden, Tony Bobulinski, a former business partner of Hunter Biden's, claimed in his transcribed interview this week before the House Oversight Committee.

The alleged infiltration started in the fourth quarter of 2015 and continued until after Joe Biden left office in January 2017, and then through March 2018, when the company's chairman, Ye Jianming, was detained for corruption and never seen again, Bobulinski told committee members, according to a transcript of the interview released Friday.

The "aggressive approach" to Joe Biden's family started just after he announced on Oct. 21, 2015, that he would not seek the presidency, said Bobulinski.

The CEFC then used Hunter Biden, his family's "weakest link" and endeavored to lure him with promises of large sums of money, he added.

The rest here: https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/tonybobulinski-oversight-chinese/2024/02/16/id/1153922/

Let's see if Joe sues Tony for libel.

Rightguide (Lit's oldest living 'Gen X'er at the age of 79) has been reduced to "flooding the zone" with one sentence shitposts from his favorite alternate reality sites (Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, etc).
You continue to lie but do prove the stories I post to be untrue before shooting off your mouth. The stories CNN and MSNBC fail to report does not mean they don't exist and aren't true.

You continue to lie but do prove the stories I post to be untrue before shooting off your mouth. The stories CNN and MSNBC fail to report does not mean they don't exist and aren't true.
lol so where is your post/thread about Alexander Smirnov???

We

Know

Where

Back