Jasmine Crockett Blacks Are Too Dumb To Understand What's Going On

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hᴏft Nov. 5, 2023 6:20 pm

On a recent CNN’s State of The Union episode, Democrat Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) made a statement seen by many as suggesting black voters are “too dumb” to fully understand political matters.

She said:

Here’s the deal. Perception is reality.

And so when you look at the data that was provided in this poll, it talks about how people feel and when people decide whether they’re going to the poll or whether they’re not going to the poll, it’s all about how you feel in that moment. And so while the facts may not align with their feelings, their feelings are dictating their reality. Their reality is that they said that they feel better or they felt better when Trump was in office. But we’ve been trying to push back.

We’ve got some very popular African-American artists that are out here saying things like, “Oh, I got checks when Trump was in office. I want those checks again,” not understanding that really came from Congress.

So we’ve got a couple of things the perception issue, and then we also have an issue as it relates to civics in this country and people not understanding exactly how any of this works.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/democrat-rep-suggests-black-voters-are-too-dumb/

"feelings are dictating their reality" and they aren't "understanding exactly how any of this works"

Video Here:

Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) made a statement seen by many as suggesting black voters are “too dumb” to fully understand political matters.
In other words, she said something that was convenient for the likes of you to twist into something offensive that doesn't come close to what she really said. I felt perfectly safe in assuming as much when I saw the title of your thread; it was just a question of what was really said.

Democrat Rep. Suggests Black Voters are ‘Too Dumb’ to Understand Political Affairs (VIDEO)​

On a recent CNN’s State of The Union episode, Democrat Rep. Jasmine Crockett (D-TX) made a statement seen by many as suggesting black voters are “too dumb” to fully understand political matters.

She said:

And so when you look at the data that was provided in this poll, it talks about how people feel and when people decide whether they’re going to the poll or whether they’re not going to the poll, it’s all about how you feel in that moment. And so while the facts may not align with their feelings, their feelings are dictating their reality. Their reality is that they said that they feel better or they felt better when Trump was in office. But we’ve been trying to push back.

We’ve got some very popular African-American artists that are out here saying things like, “Oh, I got checks when Trump was in office. I want those checks again,” not understanding that really came from Congress.

So we’ve got a couple of things the perception issue, and then we also have an issue as it relates to civics in this country and people not understanding exactly how any of this works.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/democrat-rep-suggests-black-voters-are-too-dumb/

"feelings are dictating their reality" and they aren't "understanding exactly how any of this works"

Video Here:
You must be onyx.

She said:

Video Here:
How’s it going here?

Obama Said much the same thing about kids on tik tok against Israel's actions bombing Gaza. It's the favorite thing for those in the liberal establishment to do. Just pat the young kids on the head and tell them "you don't understand the practical reality of the situation."

What exactly did Obama say?

Past that nothing she said implies that African Americans are too dumb to understand what's going on. While Congress is the unit that passes bills the president only signs off on it. That being said we always associate things that happen under an administration to the sitting president. The Bush Tax Cuts, the Trump Tax Cuts, Obamacare just to name a few. Trump went so hard on taking credit for it that he delayed the checks so they would have his signature on them. Of course that got them associating the checks with Trump. Holy fuck.

Pretend to give a crap what Democrats say. It’s cute.

Anybody heard from George Santos lately? Lauren Boebert? Marjorie Taylor Greene?

Pretend to give a crap what Democrats say. It’s cute.

Anybody heard from George Santos lately? Lauren Boebert? Marjorie Taylor Greene?
Apparently even the Republicans are sick of Greene lately, and the feeling is mutual. The Dems have no chance in her district, but I do wonder if she's vulnerable in the GOP primary if there's anyone there who actually wants representation as opposed to showboating.

Yes, they very much are.

This dumbass would get beat up or shot if he tried this in the inner city and he knows it but he would still get a lot of dumbasses to show the average intelligence level of a Comedy Central fan before he bites it.

Bruh he'd be just fine in the inner city doing this. Except there is no reason for him to go there since the blacks by and large are not hypocritical self harming morons like the people in the video.

No he definitely wouldn’t.
Obviously you've never been to the inner city. White people are pretty untouchable because the police actually care when something happens to a white person. They aren't gonna take out a guy with camera crew so they'd be easily identified.

They are still far more intelligent than the inner city black voter.
Nah, the looks on their face as they realize just how prejudiced they are, priceless.

Rights for women… but at that point you gotta triple down don’t you?

Just like yourself- gotta go all in because what other prospects do you have? None.

Is that why the government censored the trans shooter’s manifesto?

The police shoot white people more often and with less regard for their lives than black people. You idiots have been shown this repeatedly.

I don't even know what trans shooter your on about but it makes no difference. The reason isn't that they were trans.

The police do not shoot white people more often and with less regard. We've NEVER been shown this because its untrue.

Back