Con artist makes up hate crime to pin on Trump supporters!

Dump, just a friendly suggestion....

When you are desperately trying to tie things like a college football game and Smollette together with some embarrassing attempt at an analogy, you might want to consider having a doctor explain the treatments that are available for OCD. That post was just totally bizarre even for you.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a common, chronic and long-lasting disorder in which a person has uncontrollable, reoccurring thoughts (obsessions) and behaviors (compulsions) that he or she feels the urge to repeat over and over.

Help *IS* available so you can break this unhealthy fixation you have with Jesse. Seek it out for your own sake.

Justice for Jussie ! Prosecute those MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving racists! Forget the so-called facts. "We choose TRUTH over FACTS" ~ Joe Biden

JKendallDane writes: "When you are desperately trying to tie things like a college football game and Smollette together with some embarrassing attempt at an analogy"

My apologies to the University of Tennessee football team, Jay-Kendall - that was a low blow, wasn't it?

Jussie Smollett is one of the very few people inflicted with Trump Derangement Syndrome with whom the other Trump-haters (yourself included) want nothing to do with! He has humiliated & embarrassed the very people for whom he was trying to be a hero!

I nevertheless still find it amusing that so many elected Democrats (including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi) tweeted out their public love & support for the 'Empire' actor, including most of that party's presidential candidates! He made them all look like gullible fools!

The ONLY prominent Democrat who still seems to love the guy is former First Lady Michelle Obama, because Jussie went out and actually DID something to try and bring down the Trump presidency, despite his actions that night constituting a racist hate crime!

Justice for Jussie

0129-jussie-smollett-hate-letter-thatgrapejuice-3.jpg

President Trump is to blame for this stuff... It's the "she made me kill her" defense. President Trump's racism (the Evening News told me so) pressured poor Jussie, an oppressed homosexual black television star, into orchestrating these racist attacks on himself. Impeach Now. Justice for Jussie.

jp55665566 writes: "President Trump is to blame for this stuff... It's the "she made me kill her" defense."

That was the whole idea - Jussie desperately wanted to become a "martyr" that the media would fawn over and lavish attention upon, all while attacking Trump & his supporters for their violent racism! Smollett wanted to become the NEW Sandra Fluke, and be given a speaking role at the 2020 Democratic Party's national convention!

"President Trump's racism (the Evening News told me so) pressured poor Jussie, an oppressed homosexual black television star, into orchestrating these racist attacks on himself. Impeach Now. Justice for Jussie."

Can you imagine how this might have played out had the Chicago police not done their job? Jussie would have felt like he'd done his part, even BETTER than Robert Mueller, in bringing down the Trump presidency! And even if the media had eventually figured out that it was a hoax, they'd have never reported as much.

And even after the REAL STORY broke, former First Lady Michelle Obama did her part to shield Jussie from being prosectuted, making a few phone calls to the Illinois state's attorney's office to convince them to drop all charges. Sadly, that decision has since been overturned, and Jussie may STILL end up serving time behind bars!

What is this trump derangement syndrome nonsense?
Is it similar to deranged trump syndrome?

All the people around trump, his family, his lawyers, the few friends he likely has, they all know he is deranged, they all know he is a piece of shit, yet they work to protect him and encourage him to carry on being his narcissistic self. His family because they don't want to be written out of the will. The lawyers because they are professionally obligated to act in his best interest, and his friends, well hoping a few crumbs fall in their direction.
Hell, when Walsh and the mooch both turn on him, considering their blind support up until a month ago, that's telling.

magicalmoments writes: "What is this trump derangement syndrome nonsense?"

It mostly involves people who hate our U.S. Constitution and are very disappointed with Robert Mueller and his investigation!

"All the people around trump, his family, his lawyers, the few friends he likely has, they all know he is deranged, they all know he is a piece of shit, yet they work to protect him and encourage him to carry on being his narcissistic self."

When I see phrases like "know he is a piece of shit" and "his narcissistic self" I'm reminded of the Obama presidency, and how happy I am that Barack & Michelle are no longer living in the White House (and inviting Jussie Smollett over to entertain them!)

https://rightwingfolks.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/1-75-1000x600.jpg - (Michelle Obama pretending to be Jussie's back-up dancer!)

"His family because they don't want to be written out of the will. The lawyers because they are professionally obligated to act in his best interest, and his friends, well hoping a few crumbs fall in their direction."

I'll bet you really hated it when Hillary Clinton conceded defeat back on November 9, 2016 - didn't you?

Jussie's lawyers pull last minute stunt to dismiss case before trial

Hollywood actor Jussie Smollett's lawyers are now arguing that Chicago police spent "too much money" investigating the fake racist attack against their client last January - of course, Jussie still insists that the attack really happened, but his lawyers are now saying that, even if it did, the police could & should have been a lot more frugal about investigating it! They're now arguing that shelling-out $130,000 in overtime was just excessive.

A police probe concluded that Smollett orchestrated the attack himself, and for a while it appeared that Jussie might face trial for participating in a racist hoax. But then former First Lady Michelle Obama's office contacted Illinois states' attorney Kim Foxx, and all charges were quickly dropped.

Jussie's lawyers are now alleging that it was the decision of the Chicago police to investigate the case to the extent that they did - and that their client (Smollett) should not be forced to bear the financial responsibility for that decision.

Justice for Jussie

We are all gonna hafta accept the truth. Jussie was attacked by MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving, homophobic racists. It's a 1984 moment; (when Richard Burton asks "how many fingers am I holding up?"). We must believe what Big Brother tells us.
Joe Biden (our next President) says it best, for all of us: "We choose truth over facts.

jussie-smollett-hate-mail-670x522.jpg

And, Jussie certainly did not threaten himself with this letter. "You will die, black fag." Who would do that? For sure, it was MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving, fag-hating racists.

And these guys, Jussie's pals, are more innocent victims of the racist in chief, President Trump. Impeach Now.
th

Last edited:
Jussie Smollett case proves that when cops do their job well, they still take heat

The argument that attorneys for actor Jussie Smollett are trying to peddle today PROVE that we live in an alternative-universe where the police can't possibly win!

As everybody already knows, Chicago police determined last winter that the former cast member of “Empire” filed a false police report claiming he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack. The city now wants Smollett to pay for costs spent on the probe. But Jussie's lawyers are crying "foul," because they say investigators did their job too well in ferreting out the truth.

The whole thing would be comical except that Smollett’s attorneys are deadly serious in wanting to keep their client from being forced to reimburse the city for all of the overtime & other expenses shelled out investigating his racist hoax! They want all charges against him DROPPED - again!

In the Bizarro authoritarian leftist world, police are the enemy.

Jussie Smollett is a victim of MAGA-hat wearing, fag-hating, racist Trump supporters; just ask Michelle Obama and the Hollywood patriots. Police used the racist attack on Jussie, to run an expensive and unjustified investigation of the victim himself! Shame on Chicago PD. Justice for Jussie.

composite_15525939082521-678x395.jpg

They be laughin' at YOU America !

jp55665566 writes: "In the Bizarro authoritarian leftist world, police are the enemy."

The Democratic Party's 2020 presidential candidates & the Hollywood-left both wanted SO BADLY to believe Jussie's story, as what he staged is exactly what they want to believe happens everyday in Trump's America. And yes, they're now angry at Chicago police for destroying this once beautiful scenario!

http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Jussie-Smollett-meme.png - (Jussie would have been given a prime time speaking spot at the 2020 DNC convention!)

https://media.makeameme.org/created/i-saw-two-5c69a1.jpg - (Jussie could certainly have used Dr. Christine Blasey-Ford's expert testimony!)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dzr9mikX4AAEZco.jpg - (If only Barack & Michelle were still in the White House - can you say "presidential pardon?")

https://daveblaska.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/jussie-smollett.jpg?w=640 - (Faking a hate crime IS a hate crime!)

Just wanderin' through to see how the circle jerk club is getting along.

Who's on deck to be pivot man next week? :D

JKendallDane writes: "Just wanderin' through to see how the circle jerk club is getting along."

Back when the Jussie Smollett story first broke last winter, the outpouring of love & support for the gay, black, Trump-hating actor was enormous! Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi & practically EVERY declared Democratic Party presidential candidate were tweeting out messages of solidarity & loving support! And the Hollywood Trump-hating crowd was EQUALLY supportive! They all LOVED the guy!

And then, just as fast as it began, it was gone.

Today the left doesn't even know who Jussie is - with the possibly exception of former First Lady Michelle Obama, who STILL LOVES the guy! Michelle couldn't bear the thought of poor Jussie going on trial for committing a racist hoax, and so she directed her former chief of staff to make some phone calls, and before long Illinois state's attorney Kim Foxx was dropping all charges against Jussie, just like that!

"Who's on deck to be pivot man next week?"

The state of Illinois isn't giving up, Jay-Kendall! They're STILL going after the Hollywood con-man, and it's only a matter of time before they reinstate all charges against his stupid ass and investigate the measures taken by those in positions of power to protect him from facing justice! I'm thoroughly enjoying this case!

JKendallDane writes: "Just wanderin' through to see how the circle jerk club is getting along."

Back when the Jussie Smollett story first broke last winter, the outpouring of love & support for the gay, black, Trump-hating actor was enormous! Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi & practically EVERY declared Democratic Party presidential candidate were tweeting out messages of solidarity & loving support! And the Hollywood Trump-hating crowd was EQUALLY supportive! They all LOVED the guy!

And then, just as fast as it began, it was gone.

Today the left doesn't even know who Jussie is - with the possibly exception of former First Lady Michelle Obama, who STILL LOVES the guy! Michelle couldn't bear the thought of poor Jussie going on trial for committing a racist hoax, and so she directed her former chief of staff to make some phone calls, and before long Illinois state's attorney Kim Foxx was dropping all charges against Jussie, just like that!

"Who's on deck to be pivot man next week?"

The state of Illinois isn't giving up, Jay-Kendall! They're STILL going after the Hollywood con-man, and it's only a matter of time before they reinstate all charges against his stupid ass and investigate the measures taken by those in positions of power to protect him from facing justice! I'm thoroughly enjoying this case!

And Dump starts waving his hand and saying: "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Mista Kotter, Mista Kotter! I'll be pivot man! Pick me Mista Kotter! PICK ME!"

0a3d961de29e584cd1448d9ddbeea908.jpg

If the Authoritarian Left can somehow delay legal proceedings in Chicago vs. Jussie Smollett until AFTER the assassination... er, election; there may yet be a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card for Jussie.

JKendallDane writes: "And Dump starts waving his hand and saying: "Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Mista Kotter, Mista Kotter! I'll be pivot man! Pick me Mista Kotter! PICK ME!""

If Jussie Smollett had appeared as a character on "Wecome Back Kotter," he'd have been the troubled student who stages a racist hate crime in order to get attention from the teacher & the other students at the school. And perhaps former First Lady Michelle Obama could have guest-starred as the kindly lady who helps get him out of trouble, offering him a home with her and her somewhat emasculated & effeminate husband in the wealthy part of Chicago (the part that's NOT rat-&-rodent-infested!)

jp55665566 writes: "If the Authoritarian Left can somehow delay legal proceedings in Chicago vs. Jussie Smollett until AFTER the assassination... er, election; there may yet be a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card for Jussie."

That's certainly their DREAM!

Right now, the Democratic Party's 2020 presidential candidates don't want to go anywhere NEAR Jussie after he made them all look like a bunch of gullible idiots! But, deep down, they all know & understand that he was only doing what the Democratic Party desperately WANTED somebody to do!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zkV3GtTPA - (Jussie Smollett rehearses his racist hoax attack before it happened - runs 1:36)

Before Jussie staged his racist hoax in Chicago, he rehearsed the entire thing with the two Osundairo brothers (Abimbola & Olabinjo) from Nigeria. As an actor, Jussie wanted it to look authentic. And yes, somebody in his entourage videotaped the rehearsal in its entirety. What happened is real - what you're watching here is only the rehearsal! Be forewarned - this is all very disturbing to watch!

https://cdn.trendingviews.co/media/thumbs/1/5/c/7/0/15c701734dbec2.mp4/15c701734dbec2.mp4-6b.jpg - (This is a copy of the actual check that Jussie Smollett wrote to get himself mugged!)

https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/n.../theblast_73/3b6b4217196cf0af6c56df95d1425615 - (I seriously can't wait until somebody someday makes a FILM about this incident!)

https://i.imgur.com/seQrVcI.jpg - (Thanks to the internet, pretty-much anybody can acquire the ingredients with which to copycat Jussie's crime!)

https://image.cagle.com/223362/750/223362.png - (It's not everybody who commits a hate crime who's got the First Lady on their side!)

Hmm. Five days since the last post?

Did the circle jerk club run out of hand lotion? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0zkV3GtTPA - (Jussie Smollett rehearses his racist hoax attack before it happened - runs 1:36)
Before Jussie staged his racist hoax in Chicago, he rehearsed the entire thing with the two Osundairo brothers (Abimbola & Olabinjo) from Nigeria. As an actor, Jussie wanted it to look authentic. And yes, somebody in his entourage videotaped the rehearsal in its entirety. What happened is real - what you're watching here is only the rehearsal!

Not bad, but lacking verisimilitude. In the actual "race-hate incident", Jussie preserved his Subway sandwich, to enjoy later at home; during his recovery from the ugly, MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving, fag-hating, racist attack.

Last edited:
Not bad, but lacking verisimilitude. In the actual "race-hate incident", Jussie preserved his Subway sandwich, to enjoy later at home; during his recovery from the ugly, MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving, fag-hating, racist attack.

Aaaaand we have a NEW pivot man! :D

(did dropping the "fag" bomb make you extra hard, jp5-etc?)

jp55665566 writes: "Not bad, but lacking verisimilitude. In the actual "race-hate incident", Jussie preserved his Subway sandwich, to enjoy later at home; during his recovery from the ugly, MAGA-hat wearing, Trump-loving, fag-hating, racist attack."

Jussie Smollett is a living monument to the gullibility of the Trump-hating lefties, who desperately WANTED to believe that his racist hoax actually happened as he claimed it did. Today they all look like FOOLS!

Even Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi tweeted-out a message of love & support, along with most of the 2020 Democratic Party's presidential candidates! And yes, they understandably don't like anybody talking about it today as it makes them all look like clueless dumbasses!

JKendallDane writes: "Aaaaand we have a NEW pivot man!"

Jussie Smollett had TWO black Nigerian "pivot men" that he dressed in red MAGA-hats before then writing them a check so that they would attack him with bleach and a noose! And the rest of the Hollywood Trump-haters BELIEVED it really happened!

Former first lady Michelle Obama is the ONLY person out there who STILL openly supports the Trump-hating actor, because she views him as the gay-black son that she & Barack never actually had!

Justice for Jussie - A film, starring: ?

with: Michelle Obama, as herself, the aggrieved former First Lady, fighting racism.
Al Sharpton, as himself, the pompous blowhard; demanding justice for the new
Tawana Brawley.
Etc.

jp55665566 writes: "Justice for Jussie - A film, starring: ? with: Michelle Obama, as herself, the aggrieved former First Lady, fighting racism. Al Sharpton, as himself, the pompous blowhard; demanding justice for the new Tawana Brawley. Etc."

I'd LOVE to see a made-for-television version of the "Jussie Smollett Story" - with former First Lady Michelle Obama making a cameo appearance as herself, shown telephoning the Illinois state's attorney's office to order them to drop all charges against the racist hoaxster whom she still loves & cares for!

And yes, they could also give roles to Al Sharpton as the kindly Subway store owner who sells Jussie his sandwich just moments before he is attacked by two black Nigerian men wearing MAGA hats! And perhaps Tawana Brawley could play presidential candidate Kamala Harris, tweeting out a message of love & support to Jussie after the attack is first reported! I'm not sure if she looks anything like Kamala, but I'm sure they could make it work!

And other liberal Trump-hating Hollywood actors & actresses could also play themselves, shown voicing their support for Jussie in the days that followed, UNTIL they discover that it was all one huge LIE, at which point they'd all go perfectly silent (as happened in real life!)

Last edited:
The FOX television show "Empire" kicked off its sixth & final season last night without former star Jussie Smollett - so how did the hip-hop drama explain his absence?

On Tuesday's season premiere, titled "What Is Love," Smollett's Jamal Lyon was barely even mentioned - save for a brief scene between his mother, Cookie Lyon (Taraji P. Henson) and Becky Williams (Gabourey Sidibe), where they discuss his whereabouts during a late-night gab session over ice cream.

"Jamal and I used to wear these to our sleepovers all the time," Becky says as she reflects on her friendship with Jamal, proudly walking into Cookie's kitchen in a comfy pink onesie.

"No wonder that boy ran off to London," Cookie quips, as she sits down at the kitchen table.

"I thought he was running away from Lyon drama," Becky states, before pausing a beat to express how much she wishes her friend was there to keep her head on straight. "I really miss him."

"Don't get me started. I miss him so much," Cookie says, voice trailing off as she thinks about her middle child.

Jussie (Jamal) was written out of the final two episodes of season-five after he was arrested in February for filing a false police report in which he claimed that he had been the victim of a hate crime. All charges against Smollett have since been dropped, although the city of Chicago is continuing to seek reimbursement from the actor to cover the $130,000 spent investigating his hoax.

Back