Con artist makes up hate crime to pin on Trump supporters!

When, when, WHEN... will Americans be able to see some resolution to this outrageous perversion of justice? Democrats STILL seem to regard Jussie Smollett as a victim of racism ! Unbelievable.

Aaaaand we have a NEW pivot man! :D

(did dropping the "fag" bomb make you extra hard, jp5-etc?)

Is he still banging on about Jussie? When is bot/dump/dawn just going to admit they're attracted to a black man? Did we remind them that those feelings are ok? That they're going to have a lot of new feelings like that and hair in new places too?

jp55665566 writes: "Democrats STILL seem to regard Jussie Smollett as a victim of racism!"

I think that MOST prominent Democrats wish that Jussie Smollett never existed - with the possible exception of former First Lady Michelle Obama, who loves him like a son! But all of those Democratic Party 2020 presidential candidates who tweeted out their love & support after the story first broke last January have all gone completely silent regarding their one-time favorite gay-black-Trump-hating Hollywood actor!

dan_c00000 writes: "Is he still banging on about Jussie? When is bot/dump/dawn just going to admit they're attracted to a black man? Did we remind them that those feelings are ok? That they're going to have a lot of new feelings like that and hair in new places too?"

Yes, Dan - I am a HUGE FAN of Jussie Smollett, and I hope this story NEVER goes away! And I fervently hope that somebody eventually makes a movie about this racist hate-crime hoax, including a scene where all of those wealthy Hollywood lefties rush to offer their love & support to Jussie, before then backing-off like the gullible fools that they suddenly realize that they've become!

Whom do YOU think should play Jussie in that upcoming film, Dan? And who should play former First Lady Michelle Obama? I was thinking maybe they could get Oprah for that role?

dan_c00000 writes: "Is he still banging on about Jussie? When is bot/dump/dawn just going to admit they're attracted to a black man? Did we remind them that those feelings are ok? That they're going to have a lot of new feelings like that and hair in new places too?"

DAN doesn't seem to care about Justice For Jussie. Shame Dan. Are you some kind of racist?

Starring Jussie Smollett as himself in the made for TV production. I have no doubt he would love to get the work.

Last edited:
(JKD posted) Aaaaand we have a NEW pivot man!

(did dropping the "fag" bomb make you extra hard, jp5-etc?)

(Dan interjects) Is he still banging on about Jussie? When is bot/dump/dawn just going to admit they're attracted to a black man? Did we remind them that those feelings are ok? That they're going to have a lot of new feelings like that and hair in new places too?

:D SNORT!!! :D

We shouldn't interrupt them, Dan. I think they got a couple new tubes of lube and don't want to be caught testing it out. Sometimes mutual masturbation should be a private thing. ;)

jp55665566 writes: "DAN doesn't seem to care about Justice For Jussie. Shame Dan. Are you some kind of racist?"

I'm not entirely sure if Dan even knows who Jussie Smollett is.

JKendallDane writes: "We shouldn't interrupt them, Dan. I think they got a couple new tubes of lube and don't want to be caught testing it out. Sometimes mutual masturbation should be a private thing"

You're the acknowledged expert on lubes, Jay-Kendall - so if you want to mention them I'll simply take your word on it.

You ARE aware that Jussie is a gay man, right? So is this some kind of a gay-lube-reference that I'm supposed to know what you're talking about?

Of course, being gay, black, and anti-Trump is what made Smollett so popular with the Hollywood-left and those 2020 Democratic Party presidential candidates! They all wanted SO BADLY to believe that his story about being attacked was REAL!

dan_c00000 writes: "Good for you. Do you want to provide us any details of your masturbatory fantasies about him, Clinton-boy?"

Why is it that everytime I see a post with the words "Jussie Smollett" and "masturbatory fantasies" it in, the author is YOU, Dan?

Yes, I understand that he is black, gay, & a Trump-hating Hollywood actor (the liberal tri-fecta), but his racist hoax fell FLAT! Nobody on the left still believes him, with the possible exception of former First Lady Michelle Obama.

Did YOU initially believe him when this story first broke, Dan? Were you even paying attention back then? Did you notice all of those Democratic Party 2020 presidential candidates tweeting-out messages of love & support for him? Even Nancy Pelosi wrote on January 29th:

The racist, homophobic attack on (Smollett) is an affront to our humanity. No one should be attacked for who they are or whom they love. I pray that Jussie has a speedy recovery (and) that justice is served. May we all commit to ending this hate once (and) for all.

Our nation's Speaker of the House bought into the Trump-hating Hollywood actor's dishonest bullsh*t, hook, line, & sinker!

dan_c00000 writes: "Racist/homophobic bot/dump/dawn surely does. I still can't figure out why. I guess it's because it allows him to ignore the tidal wave of anti-Semitic hate crimes that Trump as unleashed."

Dan makes a good point - the progressive-far-left in the modern Democratic Party has been taken over by ANTI-SEMITIC hate-mongers who have endorsed criminal activity against America's Jews - and especially against the state of Israel!

Jussie Smollett is ALSO a criminal race-baiter who has tried to provoke violence against both President Trump & his supporters with his racist-hoax-assault staged back in January. He initially got the favorable media coverage he craved, but then the Chicago police went and rained on his parade, showing him to be nothing more than a criminal-liar!

Former First Lady Michelle Obama made some quick phone calls to keep Jussie out of jail, including one to Illinois state's attorney Kim Foxx to get all charges dropped, but the investigation isn't over! A special prosecutor in Chicago is now investigating everything that led-up to Jussie being freed without even being forced to admit that he made all of his Hollywood friends (and several Democratic Party 2020 presidential candidates) look like gullible fools!

"the tidal wave of anti-Semitic hate crimes that Trump as unleashed"

What? Please mention even ONE "anti-Semitic hate-crime" that President Trump has unleashed.

jp55665566 writes: "What? Please mention even ONE "anti-Semitic hate-crime" that President Trump has unleashed."

He can't - NO Democrat can!

The Jewish vote, like the black vote, is beginning to ABANDON the Democratic Party, and everybody knows it! It was obvious in 2016 that Hillary Clinton's black voter support was surprisingly SHALLOW! She lost the previously BLUE states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, & Wisconsin largely due to low black-voter turnout in the Democratic Party strongholds of Philly, Detroit, & Milwaukee, and it's going to get even WORSE in 2020!

THIS is why so many of today's far-left Democrats are calling President Trump anti-Semitic, anti-women, and racist. They know it's all so much nonsense, but they're DESPERATE to stop minority-support from continuing to exit their party in ever-increasing numbers! The Dems are pushing for impeachment in another desperate effort to focus attention away from their party's complete inability to get anything done since their take-over of the House in 2018!

The awkward way in which so many 2020 Democrat presidential contenders immediately tweeted-out love & support for Jussie Smollett before the FACTS came out about his racist hoax-attack in Chicago last January is yet another glaring example of progressive desperation to create an issue that they all now know never existed! The far-left will grab at anything that they believe can be used as an excuse to impeach this president, including even Jussie Smollett!

"the tidal wave of anti-Semitic hate crimes that Trump as unleashed"

What? Please mention even ONE "anti-Semitic hate-crime" that President Trump has unleashed.

I'm sure trump feels the same deep sense of disappointment that you do over this failure.

magicalmoments writes: "I'm sure trump feels the same deep sense of disappointment that you do over this failure."

Wait a minute... are YOU now implying that by having Jewish grandchildren, President Trump should be seen as a FAILURE? I totally disagree! He is the FIRST American president who can make that claim!

Greta Thunberg (aka: dan_c00000) writes: "Sorry rape boy but you got owned. Why don't you try another alt?"

How does a 15-year old Swedish girl know so much about rape? And do your parents know that you've been hanging around with Antifa neo-fascists?

https://www.commondreams.org/sites/default/files/views-article/greta_thunberg_davos_2109.jpg - (dan_c00000 fights for social justice and an end to climate change!)

https://www.welt.de/img/politik/deu...00-fnov-fpotl-fpi157750653/Greta-Thunberg.jpg - (dan_c00000: the environmental hero of our Literotica forum!)

https://images.firstpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Greta-Thunberg_.jpg - (dan_c00000 goes on strike to save our planet!)

Um, dan...

...if you're gonna keep hangin' out in the circle-jerk thread, I hope you at least have some anti-bacterial hand soap with you. ;)

dan_c00000 writes: ""This is all wrong! I shouldn't be posting here! I should be back in school on the other side of the ocean! Yet you all come to us young people for HOPE! HOW DARE YOU! You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words - and yet, I am one of the lucky ones! People are suffering! People are DYING! Entire eco-systems are COLLAPSING! We are at the beginning of a mass EXTINCTION! And all you can write about here on this forum are money and fairy tales of eternal economic growth! HOW DARE YOU!"

I hear you loud & clear, Dan!

JKendallDane writes: "Um, dan... if you're gonna keep hangin' out in the circle-jerk thread, I hope you at least have some anti-bacterial hand soap with you."

Dan is far more concerned with ending climate change than he is with discussing Jussie Smollett right now, Jay-Kendall! Can't you tell by the passion with which he speaks? Also, he nowadays occasionally uses the name "Greta" instead of Dan.

Jussie Smollett hates being compared with that 12-year-old black girl who lied about classmates cutting her dreadlocks!

Actor Jussie Smollett is furious at people comparing his debunked hate-crime-hoax to that 12-year-old girl who admitted recently that she made up her story about her dreadlocks being cut off by her white schoolmates.

Journalist Derrick Jackson had posted a comment on Instagram that read, "Jussie really is a trendsetter," insinuating that the young girl, Amari Allen, took a page from Smollett's alleged book of lies. Amari had claimed three white boys cut her hair while on the playground at the Immanuel Christian School in Springfield, Virginia, but later confessed that the incident never happened after security footage couldn't corroborate her story.

With all due respect brother, y’all can clown me all you want but my story has actually never changed and I haven’t lied about a thing,” Smollett, 37, responded on social media. “Y’all can continue to be misinformed, internalized sheep, who believe what actual proven liars feed you or you can read the actual docs. Either way, Imma be alright. I know me and what happened. You don’t. So carry on. All Love," he added.

None of Jussie's defenders in Hollywood or on the Democratic Party's presidential campaign trail STILL believe any of the lies he told last January about being attacked!

Judge finds no bias from Jussie Smollett special prosecutor

A Chicago judge today ruled that he won't replace a special prosecutor looking into why the state's attorney's office abruptly dismissed charges against actor Jussie Smollett, rejecting concerns that campaign money could taint the findings.

The judge's decision came days after the special prosecutor, former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb, disclosed in a filing that he co-hosted a 2016 fundraiser for Kim Foxx and wrote her campaign a $1,000 check during her successful run for Cook County state's attorney.

It was Foxx's office that in March surprised and angered many in Chicago by dropping charges that accused the former "Empire" actor of staging a racist, homophobic attack against himself. Smollett is still adamant that the attack was real and wasn't a publicity hoax.

Judge Michael Toomin appeared to give no credence to concerns that Webb's disclosure made his position untenable as head of a politically sensitive investigation that could, depending on his findings, lead to the reinstatement of charges against Smollett.

A finding by the special prosecutor that the original charges against Smollett were improperly dropped could also politically damage Foxx, who in 2016 became Cook County's first black female state's attorney.

jp55665566 writes: "Is this good news or bad news, in terms of Justice for Jussie?"

I think it means that the investigation continues to go forward!

Smollett’s attorneys had opposed the appointment of any special prosecutor, arguing that this case should have remained closed after the state's attorney dropped all charges against him back in March for staging a racist hoax that cost the city thousands of dollars to investigate!

This ruling states that, even though the special prosecutor admitted to once contributing to Kim Foxx's political campaign, he can continue to investigate her role in letting the Trump-hating actor off the hook, without any penalties (or even admissions of guilt) whatsoever!

Special prosecutor meets with Nigerian brothers in Jussie Smollett probe

This just in... Abel and Ola Osundairo - the two Nigerian brothers believed to have been hired by Smollett in his racist-hoax attack - were seen visiting with Chicago special prosecutor Dan Webb just this week, according to a newly-released TMZ report.

Jussie's 16 felony counts in connection to the alleged crime were dropped by State’s Attorney Kim Foxx. At the time, then Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel blasted the move, calling it a “whitewash of justice.” As special prosecutor, Webb now has the power to reinstate those charges.

Back