Rambling Rosie's Retreat

Thank you for the lovely posts 😊

I gave myself a few days of enjoying being an antisocial curmudgeon (love that word)

Slowly trying to find my way back into the wonderful madness of Lit.

Hoping everyone enjoyed the festivities. Did anyone make any resolutions?
I want to learn how to make a gif and I also want to learn how to flirt in person so that maybe next Xmas I won't be alone.
Practical ones are to be on top of my health again and to renew my passport. So very exciting I know 😁

Don't fuck your passport. This may affect its validity
I fucked one good and proper as a young man....

The chip pan once leaked all over my dad's kitchen top and for some stupid reason my passport.
It turned yellow, stunk, and eventually grew mold.
I got harassed at every customs and quite often was nearly refused entry to some countries.
It vanished after we went to the Dominican Republic in 2006. I truly believe my wife secretly lost it.

I fucked one good and proper as a young man....

The chip pan once leaked all over my dad's kitchen top and for some stupid reason my passport.
It turned yellow, stunk, and eventually grew mold.
I got harassed at every customs and quite often was nearly refused entry to some countries.
It vanished after we went to the Dominican Republic in 2006. I truly believe my wife secretly lost it.
Probably for the best 😂
It sounds grim as fuck!

My mam used to have a chip pan until it caught fire and nearly burned our house down 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hey everyone.
Earlier today I got this PM

"I know we haven't spoken on the threads but I just saw your post about affection and people making time for you, I like to do those things, so I wamted to say hi"

I've removed any info relating to the senders identity.

This was in response to a post I made yesterday on the What Are You A Sucker For thread.

At first sight there's no issue. It's polite and friendly. God knows I've received far worse. However I'm sharing it here anyway. Why?
On my profile I've made a fairly nice request that I only want pm's from people I've talked to in the threads. This person acknowledges that they have read my profile, seen my request and yet figured my boundaries surely mustn't apply to them.
They do.
This person might like to give affection and make time for people but they do not respect what I have asked for.

So I'm not going to reply to this person. I'm not going to reply to anyone who thinks what they want is more important than what I need.

Hey everyone.
Earlier today I got this PM

"I know we haven't spoken on the threads but I just saw your post about affection and people making time for you, I like to do those things, so I wamted to say hi"

I've removed any info relating to the senders identity.

This was in response to a post I made yesterday on the What Are You A Sucker For thread.

At first sight there's no issue. It's polite and friendly. God knows I've received far worse. However I'm sharing it here anyway. Why?
On my profile I've made a fairly nice request that I only want pm's from people I've talked to in the threads. This person acknowledges that they have read my profile, seen my request and yet figured my boundaries surely mustn't apply to them.
They do.
This person might like to give affection and make time for people but they do not respect what I have asked for.

So I'm not going to reply to this person. I'm not going to reply to anyone who thinks what they want is more important than what I need.
I stand behind you 100% with this Rosie!

This person apparently likes to 'do' affection but doesn't seem so keen to 'do' respect...

He may be a nice guy, or he may be a dick. You'll never know because he decided the request was to other people, not him.

It's absolutely his loss here

Back