Quirky women

Pixiehoff

Mrs Peters
Sometime I come across photographs I love which don't seem to fit into other categories, so I thought it might be an idea to create this thread. Let me know what you think. PP xx
57eb023f0ee77534dd9eb624d94c3aba.jpg

Sometime I come across photographs I love which don't seem to fit into other categories, so I thought it might be an idea to create this thread. Let me know what you think. PP xx
57eb023f0ee77534dd9eb624d94c3aba.jpg
Great idea, Mrs Peters. We really ought to see you featured prominently here, I feel 😉

I like the quirky category. I enjoy your entries in all the categories. These woman are sexy too and the quirkiness can be sexy too. Look forward to what you find.

(The body shaming here is a bit disappointing, though. Lit should be inclusive.)
fuck that. I don't accept the idea that encouraging healthy body image is somehow being shaming and non inclusive. It is encouraging one to get healthy and strong and join those who are in that group.

Two things.

A: You're wrong.

B: Not the forum for this discussion.

Have a great day!
Glad to see you are a facts guy when you state Im wrong. Very persuasive argument. Im a spontaneous person, so when an irritating point is spit out there Im going to address it. Unless you have actually concrete reasoning as why I am wrong, I agree....... have a great day! ;)

bullshit. That is exactly what I do for a living and I can do it very well thank you.
You absolutely cannot. As someone who fought cancer and managed to hit the gym 3x a week or more all during chemo - and who knows many people going through the same thing - you have no idea how fit, healthy, or strong anyone is based on looks. And thinking you do makes you a shitty trainer.

fuck that. I don't accept the idea that encouraging healthy body image is somehow being shaming and non inclusive. It is encouraging one to get healthy and strong and join those who are in that group.
Skinny does not automatically correlate to being healthy and strong. Skinny women can have some of the worst labs ever and overweight women can be overall healthy. If you are actually a trainer, your clients need to find someone better.

Also, saying “eat a cheeseburger” about a thin woman is also body shaming, everyone. Some women have super high metabolisms and they struggle to gain weight even while trying to gain.

Lit is not the place for shaming of any bodies. If it continues, the posts will be removed.

Skinny does not automatically correlate to being healthy and strong. Skinny women can have some of the worst labs ever and overweight women can be overall healthy. If you are actually a trainer, your clients need to find someone better.

Also, saying “eat a cheeseburger” about a thin woman is also body shaming, everyone. Some women have super high metabolisms and they struggle to gain weight even while trying to gain.

Lit is not the place for shaming of any bodies. If it continues, the posts will be removed.
The cheeseburger reference was tied into the reference to models and modeling, which has a culture of bulimia and other eating disorders, where women feel as if they have to do such things to be the human clothes hangers that the industry largely has wanted, though that is changing somewhat. It wasn’t a reference to thin women in general. If it’s seen as shaming, I apologize. But it was a specific, not a general

Back