Question for Cucks and the husbands of hot wives

emme8

Very confusing
I lead a pretty confusing life these days. And I am enjoying it. So is my husband.

My question is to all the Cucks. How does your wife refer to you? What's her pet name for you? Especially if you are in front of others.

Bob enjoys his place, doing many of the things good cuck husband's enjoy. And I am enjoying my role in our arrangement.

But I struggle with calling him my cuck as often as Bob would enjoy me using that term. I just have mental images of "a cuck husband " that don't fit what I want.
So y'all please help me find a better term for him.

Hi Emme. I would say your best bet would be to talk to your husband and ask him. Personally I love being ‘put in my place’ by my wife and her girlfriend, but my wife feels uncomfortable doing this as she sees it as putting me down. For me, it plays to the submissive / third wheel element, and doesn’t feel bad or nasty

He wants me to call him my cuck. I just don't like it as much as he does.
I just was curious the names others were called.
He changed his name on my video chat from Bob to Emme's man. I know he would probably rather it be Emme's cuck. He doesn't like being called cupcake.

My wife just refers to me as her husband. I’d live for her to refer to me as her small dick cuck, but I don’t know if she ever will…at least in front of her bulls.

When I was much younger and playing in that space I was the other man (bull) in several different cuckold relationships. I rarely heard the term "cuck". In fact, with this one couple, it really cracked me up. When it was time for cleanup, she would say, "my dear sweet husband, it is time to do your job. Get down there and clean us both up." The dear sweet husband phrase always cracked me up.

I remember the first time I saw a hubby on “cleanup duty”.
I had finished and left, but had forgotten something and walked back in the room a few moments later to see snack time.

I was young and I admit I was a bit grossed out.
Now I know they all do it, and it kind of turns me on…

FWIW, I had heard of “cuckolds” (never “cucks”), but never in the modern sense. It was in the classical idea of the guy who is the last to know.

Still, we establish our kinks early on, and I have never stopped loving taking other guy’s women.

I prefer doing it in front of them tho.

When I was much younger and playing in that space I was the other man (bull) in several different cuckold relationships. I rarely heard the term "cuck". In fact, with this one couple, it really cracked me up. When it was time for cleanup, she would say, "my dear sweet husband, it is time to do your job. Get down there and clean us both up." The dear sweet husband phrase always cracked me up.
Do you like/mind when he would clean you up?

That’s a great way to look at it. Did they ever ask you to do more than let him perform oral on you?

I lead a pretty confusing life these days. And I am enjoying it. So is my husband.

My question is to all the Cucks. How does your wife refer to you? What's her pet name for you? Especially if you are in front of others.

Bob enjoys his place, doing many of the things good cuck husband's enjoy. And I am enjoying my role in our arrangement.

But I struggle with calling him my cuck as often as Bob would enjoy me using that term. I just have mental images of "a cuck husband " that don't fit what I want.
Excellent post. Underneath the sexual fantasy and regular sex life is still a marriage and every marriage must have mutual respect in order to survive long term.
Enjoy your adventures, just explain to him that you are enjoying the cuckolding and or hot wifing, but you still love him (this should reassure him too) and although you accept sex from other men, you still value your marriage.

My wife doesn’t have a pet name as far as our lifestyle goes. She’ll occasionally ask me if I like my “hotwife”, which of course I do. Cuck could mean a lot of things, it’s just what does it mean to y’all? To us it means my wife can have sex with whomever she wants whenever she wants and I remain faithful. If he likes you calling him that, then make the term into something that is fun for you both.

I do use the term cucky for my husband, Ted around the house and in the bedroom when we’re alone, but went out in public or with family I like to refer to him as hubby as it sort of insinuates that he is not necessarily the dominant member of the household. Marcie🙋‍♀️

Excellent post. Underneath the sexual fantasy and regular sex life is still a marriage and every marriage must have mutual respect in order to survive long term.
Enjoy your adventures, just explain to him that you are enjoying the cuckolding and or hot wifing, but you still love him (this should reassure him too) and although you accept sex from other men, you still value your marriage.
Try faggot cocksucker.

"pup", of course. As in, "pup, come here and lick me clean." Or, "Who's a good pup? Keep sucking him for me."

Back