Hotwife looking for men and women

Bellinah

Queen of lit
My husband is a cuck and he loves when I play in person and online. His favourite is seeing me with other women but he enjoys men aswell. I don’t meet up with many people but am open to it. My husband is usually not there but sometimes he is. He likes the idea of me being out on my own being a whore.

Attachments

• IMG_9115.jpeg
    IMG_9115.jpeg
    328.9 KB · Views: 939
Sounds like you and your husband have a very good thing going together!
Enjoy the attention ;) . And don't be a stranger if ever you are crabbing attention :)
Love,
Thom

My husband is a cuck and he loves when I play in person and online. His favourite is seeing me with other women but he enjoys men aswell. I don’t meet up with many people but am open to it. My husband is usually not there but sometimes he is. He likes the idea of me being out on my own being a whore.
I would love to chat with you online x

You are not going to have a problem at all getting that pussy the attention she craves....

Sounds like my kind of date...I'll take up for the ladies...😉

Love the lip bite, that is soooo seductive!! Of course your beautiful face and luscious body are too, but you know that!!

Wow, you are absolutely beautiful! I wouldn't mind chatting and see what may come

Your hubby is a very lucky cuck, I bet he loves seeing that ass of yours as you fuck, I know I'd watch all day

You sound like a lovely couple.......

message me if you’re interested in playing online

Wow, aren't you quite stunning and what a lovely ass! You don't happen to live in the So Cal area do you?

Oh, I hope you'relooking at me cause I'm perving on you.😈🥴

Hope we could play online mmmm

No doubt you've got guys lined up. I'm not looking for f2f but I'd be happy to play and explore online. For the record, I'm an old guy with a young mind. I can be very creative. How creative? it really depends on you. I won't promise much more than to leave off with you feeling better than you were before we met.

You are such a very sexy lady! and I have enjoyed a few couples where the husband is a cuck. Makes for some very hot fun. Let's chat.

Mmmmsounds like u need a gd spanking .naughty little where u.lol

Oh the thought of being your husband n watching you give a guy head, wow what a hard cock I get.

Well sweetheart, i would love to join you and your husband in your naughty sessions, PM me 😉

I surely hope that when You get home he services Your needs properly i.e. clean up duties a Beauty like Yourself needs to be shown proper respect from a cuck.

Incredibly sexy

Do you bring back tasty treats for him to enjoy when you return?

Back