Pussy worship

Lea
I was not calling your husband a jerk, I meant that as a general thing...that we CAN be jerks. Sorry if it was taken otherwise
Hope things get better. PM me if you need to vent. OK?
I know you weren't. I'm sorry. I should have explained that I was worried that I had made him sound like a jerk.

I will send you a message if I think I need advice. Thank you. I received a lot of messages already, and like the replies I got in this thread, every single one was helpful. I have taken some of that advice and used it, and a lot has happened since I last posted in this thread. Things are looking up for us. I won't go into details here. I feel like I've made too many comments in this thread already.

I owe a big Thank You to all of you who have provided advice. It has really helped, so Thank You! :heart:

I know you weren't. I'm sorry. I should have explained that I was worried that I had made him sound like a jerk.

I will send you a message if I think I need advice. Thank you. I received a lot of messages already, and like the replies I got in this thread, every single one was helpful. I have taken some of that advice and used it, and a lot has happened since I last posted in this thread. Things are looking up for us. I won't go into details here. I feel like I've made too many comments in this thread already.

I owe a big Thank You to all of you who have provided advice. It has really helped, so Thank You! :heart:
No apology needed.
I am glad things are looking up for you. It's nice to hear some GOOD news these days! Feel free to comment...I think we are all on your side!
Thanks for the note

I am going to finish this now as my husband is on his knees kissing and licking my pussy.
This is about the comment he made that changed our se dynamics for good.
While we were making love he whispered in my ear "I want to lick your pussy clean after I fill you up with cum." I thought it was weird and that he probably would not like it since I am not a fan of cum. However I said "okay " Once he came he backed out. I thought he just said it to be kinky at the time. However a few days later he said it again and again backed out. After a few times of this, we were cuddling and spooning in bed after sex and after cleaning up and he said "I wish you had forced me to follow through and lick you clean of my cum mess. "

Over the next few days I got on the internet and found out some really surprising things. 1. This is a very common fantasy. 2. It is very common for the man to back out due to a chemical imbalance called post orgasmic blues. 3. A lot of men want to be forced to do it.

So Father's day was coming up and for his usual Father's day present I told him I would strap him naked down to the bed and get rough with his cock and nipples. We do this at least once every other month. Once he was strapped down I started to play with his cock. However instead of getting rough I rode him very slow and sensual. As I did I told him "I am going to ride you until you cum and fill me up. Then I am going to sit on your face and mouth and you are going to swallow everything that I push out and you are going to lick me clean. " I think I felt his cock get even harder. When I could tell that he has getting close I told him "You told me to make you follow through so no matter what you say, you are not getting out of it." He exploded deep in my pussy. I said " That's it sweetie, fill me up. More for you to swallow. "

When his cock started to shrink I started to move up to his face. His eyes got big and he tried to say something as I lowered my cum filled pussy on his face and mouth. I looked down and saw him swallow twice and felt him start licking.
It was awesome and amazing. I got such a powerful orgasm and a thrill out of my pussy dominating him. He was cleaning my used pussy. He was licking it kissing it and making it feel soothed after sex. When we were done he had a huge smile on his cum wet face.

He now cleans my pussy of his cum mess every time after sex. He begs me to lick me clean, he licks my pussy when I have a long day without getting laid. After he has licked me clean of his cum mess he say "thank you for making me lick you clean of my mess. " Then he kisses my pussy.

He is a very lucky submissive! This is an example of the importance of being honest about our desires. It is so special and loving that you listened to him. Clearly, dominating him in this way has made the two of you closer. This is a loving story! Thanks for posting it!

I am going to finish this now as my husband is on his knees kissing and licking my pussy.
While we were making love he whispered in my ear "I want to lick your pussy clean after I fill you up with cum." I thought it was weird and that he probably would not like it since I am not a fan of cum. However I said "okay " Once he came he backed out. I thought he just said it to be kinky at the time. However a few days later he said it again and again backed out. After a few times of this, we were cuddling and spooning in bed after sex and after cleaning up and he said "I wish you had forced me to follow through and lick you clean of my cum mess. "

Over the next few days I got on the internet and found out some really surprising things. 1. This is a very common fantasy. 2. It is very common for the man to back out due to a chemical imbalance called post orgasmic blues. 3. A lot of men want to be forced to do it.

So Father's day was coming up and for his usual Father's day present I told him I would strap him naked down to the bed and get rough with his cock and nipples. We do this at least once every other month. Once he was strapped down I started to play with his cock. However instead of getting rough I rode him very slow and sensual. As I did I told him "I am going to ride you until you cum and fill me up. Then I am going to sit on your face and mouth and you are going to swallow everything that I push out and you are going to lick me clean. " I think I felt his cock get even harder. When I could tell that he has getting close I told him "You told me to make you follow through so no matter what you say, you are not getting out of it." He exploded deep in my pussy. I said " That's it sweetie, fill me up. More for you to swallow. "

When his cock started to shrink I started to move up to his face. His eyes got big and he tried to say something as I lowered my cum filled pussy on his face and mouth. I looked down and saw him swallow twice and felt him start licking.
It was awesome and amazing. I got such a powerful orgasm and a thrill out of my pussy dominating him. He was cleaning my used pussy. He was licking it kissing it and making it feel soothed after sex. When we were done he had a huge smile on his cum wet face.

He now cleans my pussy of his cum mess every time after sex. He begs me to lick me clean, he licks my pussy when I have a long day without getting laid. After he has licked me clean of his cum mess he say "thank you for making me lick you clean of my mess. " Then he kisses my pussy.
It seems like the two of you have found your balance!

Good for you! ❤️

I asked my wife for this few times, but I feel ashamed of my kink. She facesit me twice, but we were both nervous. I am afraid of what she would think of me and as she is rather shy and submissive, she won't bring this topic by herself.

I'd like to say it to her directly "sit on my face after I cum inside of you and make me lick it, then keep sitting on my face until you will be perfectly clean and you reach your orgasm"

But I'm afraid. I only mentioned this few times and not in direct way...

I asked my wife for this few times, but I feel ashamed of my kink. She facesit me twice, but we were both nervous. I am afraid of what she would think of me and as she is rather shy and submissive, she won't bring this topic by herself.

I'd like to say it to her directly "sit on my face after I cum inside of you and make me lick it, then keep sitting on my face until you will be perfectly clean and you reach your orgasm"

But I'm afraid. I only mentioned this few times and not in direct way...
From the perspective of someone in a long-term marriage who has made many mistakes in going too fast (and alienating my wife), but eventually successfully negotiating the FLR we have now (which by no means includes everything I want), let me suggest this: Go slow. Don’t ask for everything at once. If your wife is as shy as you say, before you focus on face sitting, perhaps help her become more comfortable with pussy worship. Be sure you tell her how sexy and beautiful her pussy is, and how much the scent and taste arouses you.

Practice going down on her after you’ve cum. Show her that this is something that you want. Actions speak louder than words. I would not give her the speech you suggest above. Although I am an advocate of directness and honesty, I think it is too much too soon. “Prime the pump” first.

From the perspective of someone in a long-term marriage who has made many mistakes in going too fast (and alienating my wife), but eventually successfully negotiating the FLR we have now (which by no means includes everything I want), let me suggest this: Go slow. Don’t ask for everything at once. If your wife is as shy as you say, before you focus on face sitting, perhaps help her become more comfortable with pussy worship. Be sure you tell her how sexy and beautiful her pussy is, and how much the scent and taste arouses you.

Practice going down on her after you’ve cum. Show her that this is something that you want. Actions speak louder than words. I would not give her the speech you suggest above. Although I am an advocate of directness and honesty, I think it is too much too soon. “Prime the pump” first.
Let me precise my previous comment.
Generally, my wife loves me going down on her. I love her pussy and i lick her always before and during intercourse, she loves it. She loves also sitting on my face, its something we often do.

The only problem is cleaning her up after I came inside in her. A mentioned few times to her something like "I would love licking you before, during and AFTER" and she like the idea.

The problem is that she is not at all a dominant person. So when we are really turned on and we are in the middle of action I dirty talked to her that I want her to make me clean her up afterwards by sitting On me and she did it few times but I can tell, that she was hesitant and didnt fully enjoyed this. She dont want to force me to anything, sometimes after i cum she ask me: "do you still want it?" and all I can say is "maybe", cuz post nut clarity hits me. And the "maybe" is mood killer for her.

I am sure That if I would clean her up few Times on my own in missionary position or if after I came I'd ask to sit on my face - she would be turned on and she would love it.

My problem is: I love taste of her creampied pussy, but I am afraid of what she would Think of me. So its more a mental problem for me. When we are turned on - its easy as i dont think about all of it, but when I nut... Im starting to be worried "wont she think im weirdo if I just ask her: come baby, I want to lick your creamy creampied delicious pussy until you are clean and until we hit round two. Oh I love your full of cum pussy"

Im sure that after those words she would be Turned on as hell, but I have mental Block. Im afraid of her thinking of me as weirdo, even though i know she wouldnt Think so.
Thats why I wanted her to force me, but on the other hand it doesnt work for her.

How can I overcome my stupid mental Block?

Generally, my wife loves me going down on her. I love her pussy and i lick her always before and during intercourse, she loves it. She loves also sitting on my face, its something we often do.

The only problem is cleaning her up after I came inside in her. A mentioned few times to her something like "I would love licking you before, during and AFTER" and she like the idea.

The problem is that she is not at all a dominant person. So when we are really turned on and we are in the middle of action I dirty talked to her that I want her to make me clean her up afterwards by sitting On me and she did it few times but I can tell, that she was hesitant and didnt fully enjoyed this. She dont want to force me to anything, sometimes after i cum she ask me: "do you still want it?" and all I can say is "maybe", cuz post nut clarity hits me. And the "maybe" is mood killer for her.

I am sure That if I would clean her up few Times on my own in missionary position or if after I came I'd ask to sit on my face - she would be turned on and she would love it.

My problem is: I love taste of her creampied pussy, but I am afraid of what she would Think of me. So its more a mental problem for me. When we are turned on - its easy as i dont think about all of it, but when I nut... Im starting to be worried "wont she think im weirdo if I just ask her: come baby, I want to lick your creamy creampied delicious pussy until you are clean and until we hit round two. Oh I love your full of cum pussy"

Im sure that after those words she would be Turned on as hell, but I have mental Block. Im afraid of her thinking of me as weirdo, even though i know she wouldnt Think so.
Thats why I wanted her to force me, but on the other hand it doesnt work for her.

Write out the script of what you want her to say and get her to read it. Yes it will be awkward at first but it might get the ball rolling in your direction

After we ejaculate, all of a sudden we can go into a shame attack, and of course our level of sexual arousal drops like a rock. If you think your desires are weird, how can she accept them? Many guys have pre-orgasmic fantasies about eating their own cum, but once they spurt, they no longer want to do it. Yes, convince her and yourself that you can and want to do it by first doing it in the missionary position. Defer the facesitting for now. Many fetishes are “wired.” Accept that all consensual adult sex is okay.

Often I used to experience that post-orgasm slump....it was something I had dreamed about and thought about for weeks and weeks and then I came and didn't follow through. Until I did. I think I was worried about what she would think.....but they are usually cool with providing you with a good experience . Once you do it though.....in the afterglow cuddled....tell her how much you loved it....tell her you had always wanted to experience that with her. And ask her if she would like to go out to dinner somewhere special or buy her flowers the next day.....and let her know why

"It's because you were so kind and loving....it was great...."

reblogme-25395-YeBwPQxIwQ.gif
That's a lucky man who I imagine is quite happy. She looks happy too!

Hi everyone. I hope it is OK if I post a little update. I've been lurking in this thread for days trying to get up the courage to post something, and this thread is the only place I feel like I can do this. I'm trying to push past these mental boundaries of mine.

OK. Here it goes.

We go out to eat most weekends, and after that, so far, it looks like this sort of worship has become a ritual for us. I know to wear a dress or a skirt, and when we get home, I go remove my underwear and then return to the family room and sit on the couch. We touch and kiss, and then Robbie (not his real name) gets undressed, kneels in front of me, and gets to work.

About two weeks ago, Robbie was "worshipping" me, and he did something a little different. He sucked my little nub into his mouth and stoked it with his tongue. God, that felt good, and I told him, "Right there, Robbie. Yes! Right there!" Five seconds later, he moved. I was like, What? Why did he move? I felt a little angry, because I don't really want so much oral sex, anyway. I want the intimacy of him and me face to face, making love. As I wrote in a journal I've been keeping, "I just want to get properly fucked. Is that too much to ask?"

I grabbed Robbie's head and pulled him back to where he was. "Right there," I said in a firm tone. He started all over like he was doing before. It felt better than anything I had ever felt, and it felt different than anything before. I told him, "Don't stop, Robbie. Don't stop," and I held his head in place, almost like demanding. Something was starting to happen inside me, and it kept building and building. I held Robbie's head in place, and I told him again, "Don't stop. Robbie, don's stop." I wasn't joking. I would have killed him if he moved away again, and I wasn't aware at the time that my hands were squeezing his head.

I had my first orgasm. It was like the most wonderful, trembling chaos of pleasure. I LIKE that!

The next day we were sitting at this little table having lunch at a small Greek restaurant. I got a text and picked up my phone. It was from Robbie, sitting right across from me, and it said, "Last night was the hottest thing EVER!" Reading that made my heart swim in joy, and I remembered something I read in these forums. I texted back, "You were a very good boy!" Robbie read it, quickly set his phone on the table, and wouldn't look at me. He looked right and left. He looked at the ceiling, he looked at the floor.

It appeared I had gone too far. I was trying to play a game I don't know how to play, and I screwed up. It ruined the mood, and we were just sitting there, not talking. He was finished eating, and I no longer wanted to finish my meal, so I said, "Are you ready to go?" He still wouldn't look at me, and he replied, "Just a minute." We sat and we sat, not saying a word, so I asked him again, "Robbie, are you ready to go?" He didn't answer. He just kept looking around, so now I'm like angry, and I said, "Robbie!"

He quickly picked up his phone and sent me another text. I rolled my eyes, picked up my stupid phone and read the text. It said, "I've got a hard on."

My eyes got big, and I quickly set my phone down, as if someone might see. Robbie looked at me. I smiled like I've never smiled before.
I think I can play this game. :nana:

Oh I wish my wife would reach her O during pussy worship. Unfortunately she can't have orgasms just from oral stimulation, she said that she need me inside and only then she can reach her O while rubbing her clit. This is the only scenario where she have orgasms... Does any of you ladiers recognize such case?

Hi everyone. I hope it is OK if I post a little update. I've been lurking in this thread for days trying to get up the courage to post something, and this thread is the only place I feel like I can do this. I'm trying to push past these mental boundaries of mine.

OK. Here it goes.

We go out to eat most weekends, and after that, so far, it looks like this sort of worship has become a ritual for us. I know to wear a dress or a skirt, and when we get home, I go remove my underwear and then return to the family room and sit on the couch. We touch and kiss, and then Robbie (not his real name) gets undressed, kneels in front of me, and gets to work.

About two weeks ago, Robbie was "worshipping" me, and he did something a little different. He sucked my little nub into his mouth and stoked it with his tongue. God, that felt good, and I told him, "Right there, Robbie. Yes! Right there!" Five seconds later, he moved. I was like, What? Why did he move? I felt a little angry, because I don't really want so much oral sex, anyway. I want the intimacy of him and me face to face, making love. As I wrote in a journal I've been keeping, "I just want to get properly fucked. Is that too much to ask?"

I grabbed Robbie's head and pulled him back to where he was. "Right there," I said in a firm tone. He started all over like he was doing before. It felt better than anything I had ever felt, and it felt different than anything before. I told him, "Don't stop, Robbie. Don't stop," and I held his head in place, almost like demanding. Something was starting to happen inside me, and it kept building and building. I held Robbie's head in place, and I told him again, "Don't stop. Robbie, don's stop." I wasn't joking. I would have killed him if he moved away again, and I wasn't aware at the time that my hands were squeezing his head.

I had my first orgasm. It was like the most wonderful, trembling chaos of pleasure. I LIKE that!

The next day we were sitting at this little table having lunch at a small Greek restaurant. I got a text and picked up my phone. It was from Robbie, sitting right across from me, and it said, "Last night was the hottest thing EVER!" Reading that made my heart swim in joy, and I remembered something I read in these forums. I texted back, "You were a very good boy!" Robbie read it, quickly set his phone on the table, and wouldn't look at me. He looked right and left. He looked at the ceiling, he looked at the floor.

It appeared I had gone too far. I was trying to play a game I don't know how to play, and I screwed up. It ruined the mood, and we were just sitting there, not talking. He was finished eating, and I no longer wanted to finish my meal, so I said, "Are you ready to go?" He still wouldn't look at me, and he replied, "Just a minute." We sat and we sat, not saying a word, so I asked him again, "Robbie, are you ready to go?" He didn't answer. He just kept looking around, so now I'm like angry, and I said, "Robbie!"

He quickly picked up his phone and sent me another text. I rolled my eyes, picked up my stupid phone and read the text. It said, "I've got a hard on."

My eyes got big, and I quickly set my phone down, as if someone might see. Robbie looked at me. I smiled like I've never smiled before.
Keep exploring. If you read my story I could not believe the feelings I was having telling/demanding my husband do.
Last night night we went out to dinner and I wore a short skirt and no panties. In the car I showed him my pussy. I teased him through out dinner with text messages also. When we got home we made out really heavy and he pushed me back on the bed. Got on his knees and worshipped my pussy and licked me to an orgasm. I then rolled over on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed. He quickly got behind me and started pounding me
It felt awesome. It took about 45 minutes but once he came I ordered him to lay on the bed with his mouth open. I moved over and sat my cum filled pussy on his face and mouth. He swallowed everything and licked me clean.

Keep writing about what you two do.

This is one kink of mine that I love. My ex hate oral sex and pleasing me that way. It was very selfish indeed. So now that's one of my wants. I can't be with another guy who doesn't enjoy doing this for their partner. It goes both ways.
From my point of view (as a submissive male), you absolutely should expect that any guy you share yourself with enthusiastically gives head. Life is too short to go without. There are plenty of males, like me, who would be honored to be allowed the privilege.

OK. Here it goes.

If I may? I am very happy for you Lea. You have actually come a nice "distance". An idea? You seem to like this bit of being able to control him. Yes? Well..wear that short skirt with no panties...and when out at lunch or dinner....text HIM and tell him you have none on! I am quite SURE he will text back and say he has a hard on! You could drop something and have him get down and get it...while you spread WIDE open to let him SEE that! When he stands he might have to bend a bit! (grin) Have some fun with this! Well done so far!

If I may? I am very happy for you Lea. You have actually come a nice "distance". An idea? You seem to like this bit of being able to control him. Yes? Well..wear that short skirt with no panties...and when out at lunch or dinner....text HIM and tell him you have none on! I am quite SURE he will text back and say he has a hard on! You could drop something and have him get down and get it...while you spread WIDE open to let him SEE that! When he stands he might have to bend a bit! (grin) Have some fun with this! Well done so far!
Thank you, Dom70. Maybe some day I will get to the point that I could do something like that, but first I'll need to buy a short skirt. :)

But my clothing choices (style?) is one thing I am working hard to improve. That's more difficult than it sounds when you're a nerd who is self-conscious about looking anything like sexy.

bThank you, Dom70. Maybe some day I will get to the point that I could do something like that, but first I'll need to buy a short skirt. :)

But my clothing choices (style?) is one thing I am working hard to improve. That's more difficult than it sounds when you're a nerd who is self-conscious about looking anything like sexy.
You are welcome my dear.
Just go to a Salvation Army store and get an old cheap denim one to try first.
Annnnnd...remember this...you are together because something drew you together. Soooo...be confident in yourself. Plus...you can wear it at home first and see if he likes it before taking it on the road in public! Yes? Or...send ME a pic and I'll tell you! lol (am teasing you) You obviously drew him TO you...so...have fun with it! Enjoy!
Thanks for the reply!

Back