Pussy worship

Vitriolhack

I hear you
Anyone here has a pussy worship fantasy or kink?

I can spend hours down on my wife either her lying down and me in between her legs or her sitting on my face grinding her pussy on my face and tongue until she comes in my mouth.

I Am not one who loves women with bald pussy, I like it when she keeps her pussy Neatly trimmed, short enough to see her two lips well and long enough that it prickles my nose when I am buried in her flesh.

My favorite position is her sitting in a reclining chair with me kneeling and glued to her pussy if she rocks I serve as her personal fuck toy, she traps my head in between her thighs and lets me out for air every once in while. This game can go on and on and on, until she comes profusely all over my face.

Honestly, this alone satisfies me sexually at times!

Anyone else with the same kink?

I do enjoy eating pussy, but never tried it for longer than 15 minutes at a time. I'll have to see if my wife would be interested in me going in for a longer session.

Well, tease her, edge her, keep her on the cusp of coming until you finally lick her in that spot she loves and just lets out a river of juices!

My wife also gets sensitive on her clit, but I then move further south and fuck her with my tongue for another few minutes sometimes more than just a few! ;)

Well not all's lost. Then it's time for the main event. Benefit is she's so wet when I do.

I get it...

My pussy is basically bald from laser treatments. Just a decorative little heart shape tuff of muff above the action center. I like being baby smoot with no stubble and guys seem to like it too. But my girlfriend has her full bush. She had laser treatments to clean up the edges. She has red hair on her head and pussy. She doesn't want it removed because she knows that guys go crazy about red muff.

I know I would enjoy eating her even if she was bald but the truth is I too like the hair. I don't mind getting hairs in my mouth and there is something about the texture of her bush against my tongue that I love.

So bald is beautiful but fur is beautiful too.

My pussy is basically bald from laser treatments. Just a decorative little heart shape tuff of muff above the action center. I like being baby smoot with no stubble and guys seem to like it too. But my girlfriend has her full bush. She had laser treatments to clean up the edges. She has red hair on her head and pussy. She doesn't want it removed because she knows that guys go crazy about red muff.

I know I would enjoy eating her even if she was bald but the truth is I too like the hair. I don't mind getting hairs in my mouth and there is something about the texture of her bush against my tongue that I love.

Your message box is full Shelly

The laser is great! My wife is in the process of getting it done at the moment. One of the girls went really in there and left her with a landing strip only. To a pilot, I had to Snicker at that one!

Ultimately it’s her pussy, and I think she likes the sides really well groomed and a small tuff of hair in the Center. Cute actually!

As for your friends with red bush, yes ma’am, men do like it when the carpet matches the curtains!

All pussies are beautiful, all for different reasons.
;)

V.

Last edited:
I love the idea, but my wife can't hold out very long. And I really appreciate the fact that my tongue has this effect on her, to be honest.

You need to pull back and read the hell out of her!

But honestly, it’s whatever works for you two. Keep in experimenting and keep open communication.

You need to pull back and read the hell out of her!

But honestly, it’s whatever works for you two. Keep in experimenting and keep open communication.

Some women’s clit is a lot more sensitive than others. You are proud that you cause that and I would be too except I do prefer a woman who loves to cum in multiples 👅

I am a devout pussy eater. In my mind it's probably the most intimate way to experience a woman. It's more than just feel, it's sight and sound and smell and taste. My favorite women over the years, ones I class as goddesses, are those who loved sucking cock and swallowing semen with the same fervor that I have for eating pussy.

Love red muff...that is so sweet....

Last edited:
I am a devout pussy eater. In my mind it's probably the most intimate way to experience a woman. It's more than just feel, it's sight and sound and smell and taste. My favorite women over the years, ones I class as goddesses, are those who loved sucking cock and swallowing semen with the same fervor that I have for eating pussy.

Some of us are just orally inclined! ;)

Last edited:

I can spend hours down on my wife either her lying down and me in between her legs or her sitting on my face grinding her pussy on my face and tongue until she comes in my mouth.

I Am not one who loves women with bald pussy, I like it when she keeps her pussy Neatly trimmed, short enough to see her two lips well and long enough that it prickles my nose when I am buried in her flesh.

My favorite position is her sitting in a reclining chair with me kneeling and glued to her pussy if she rocks I serve as her personal fuck toy, she traps my head in between her thighs and lets me out for air every once in while. This game can go on and on and on, until she comes profusely all over my face.

Abso-fucking-lutely yes!!

I definitely share your desires..! Especially when it comes to pubic hair.. TBH, the majority of women I’ve gone down on have had a gorgeous neatly trimmed bush, this is definitely my preference.. That said, I prefer completely wild over completely bare, I don’t enjoy the feeling of kneeling in front of a woman that looks like she is far too young..!

I know I’ve heard a lot of men talk of eating pussy for hours, but whist my desires crave this, I find I get mouth and tongue cramps after about an hour..! I guess I need to work on my tongue muscles..!

I definitely share your desires..! Especially when it comes to pubic hair.. TBH, the majority of women I’ve gone down on have had a gorgeous neatly trimmed bush, this is definitely my preference.. That said, I prefer completely wild over completely bare, I don’t enjoy the feeling of kneeling in front of a woman that looks like she is far too young..!

I know I’ve heard a lot of men talk of eating pussy for hours, but whist my desires crave this, I find I get mouth and tongue cramps after about an hour..! I guess I need to work on my tongue muscles..!

About tongue cramps.

Instead of pushing your tongue on her private love box, push your head with your neck muscles. This will relieve some pressure from your you only using your tongue.

Alternate using your lips, Trap her clit or her lips in between your lips.

You can also keep your tongue mildly hot and fuck her pussy with your tongue, again moving your entire head and not just your tongue.

Let me know what your technique is, I love trading tips. ;)

I so agree on the wild versus bare.
V.

About tongue cramps.

Instead of pushing your tongue on her private love box, push your head with your neck muscles. This will relieve some pressure from your you only using your tongue.

Alternate using your lips, Trap her clit or her lips in between your lips.

You can also keep your tongue mildly hot and fuck her pussy with your tongue, again moving your entire head and not just your tongue.

Let me know what your technique is, I love trading tips. ;)

I so agree on the wild versus bare.
V.

I find my tongue gets cramped up after long periods of firm motion over her clit.. Simply allowing my beck to provide this motion might not work, I would still need to protrude my tongue firm against her.. I find the path to a powerful and sustained orgasm is all about pressure and rhythm, though I’m happy to be challenged on this by any woman..!

I find I relieve my tongue of its clit duty occasionally by sliding up inside her entrance, nothing beats the feeling of her juices flowing into my mouth and eagerly swallowing..

I have had some success with the hot tongue method, albeit a long while ago.. I used to keep a cup of hot water by the bed and take a sip every few minutes.. The results were very enjoyable..

Back