Face Sitting

Always wanted a woman to forcibly sit on my face a make me lick and suck her until she comes on my face. Really rubbing her pussy on my face.

Anyone else like the idea?
My cuckold loves me to sit on his face, especially after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. Not only does he get to do clean up, I get another orgasm (I'm always really sensitive after being fucked) and he gets my juice as a desert after his main course of cum.

My cuckold loves me to sit on his face, especially after I've been fucked by my boyfriend. Not only does he get to do clean up, I get another orgasm (I'm always really sensitive after being fucked) and he gets my juice as a desert after his main course of cum.
Thank you for reactivating this moribund thread, Olwen.
There are so many delightful ways to enjoy the pleasures of a lady face-sitting her grateful parter that I'm surprised the response to this thread has not been greater...!

My roommate in college, Felina (that was her real name) was a very aggressive Long Island girl whose favorite move was to sit on her partner's face. She was statuesque with dark hair, a very nice figure, and looked like a young Grace Slick. I was kind of crushing on her, as were the guys in my dorm. We shared sex stories as we drifted off to sleep, and she would tell me how she liked to get off sitting on her man's face. She claimed the best orgasm came from this dominant move and that’s how she liked to get off.

I was intrigued, so she offered a tutorial and told me to go to bed early on Saturday night and wait for her to bring back a date. Saturday night, she's out, I get in bed and wait and around 11 she silently enters with a guy from our dorm who is about to get very lucky. She told him to be quiet because I was asleep, then assured him I was a deep sleeper and would not wake. They got busy and got naked pretty fast. She got him going with oral then let him inside her and when he was close to finishing, she pushed him off and told him she was going to sit on his face and cum. Her very words.

He was unsure, but since he was so close, he was at her command. She straddled his face on her knees, facing his body. I had to roll over to get a better vantage from my bed across the room. Her thighs blocked his peripheral view as she settled on him so I could watch without him seeing me.

I could hear his tongue on her wetness as she moved back and forth. It was more of a ride than a sit as she was only concerned with getting off. She massaged her breasts as she moved from way up front to her tight pucker. She rode him relentlessly, and I thought she might break his nose. Finally, she experienced a huge orgasm, which should have woken me up, but I continued to pretend to sleep. She was done and wanted him gone. He was so charged up she only needed her hand to finish him off. She was a no-cuddle kind of girl, and he was done and gone in minutes.

Felina went on to become a Cop in Chicago and, last I heard, got several reprimands for excessive use of force.

My roommate in college, Felina (that was her real name) was a very aggressive Long Island girl whose favorite move was to sit on her partner's face. She was statuesque with dark hair, a very nice figure, and looked like a young Grace Slick. I was kind of crushing on her, as were the guys in my dorm. We shared sex stories as we drifted off to sleep, and she would tell me how she liked to get off sitting on her man's face. She claimed the best orgasm came from this dominant move and that’s how she liked to get off.

I was intrigued, so she offered a tutorial and told me to go to bed early on Saturday night and wait for her to bring back a date. Saturday night, she's out, I get in bed and wait and around 11 she silently enters with a guy from our dorm who is about to get very lucky. She told him to be quiet because I was asleep, then assured him I was a deep sleeper and would not wake. They got busy and got naked pretty fast. She got him going with oral then let him inside her and when he was close to finishing, she pushed him off and told him she was going to sit on his face and cum. Her very words.

He was unsure, but since he was so close, he was at her command. She straddled his face on her knees, facing his body. I had to roll over to get a better vantage from my bed across the room. Her thighs blocked his peripheral view as she settled on him so I could watch without him seeing me.

I could hear his tongue on her wetness as she moved back and forth. It was more of a ride than a sit as she was only concerned with getting off. She massaged her breasts as she moved from way up front to her tight pucker. She rode him relentlessly, and I thought she might break his nose. Finally, she experienced a huge orgasm, which should have woken me up, but I continued to pretend to sleep. She was done and wanted him gone. He was so charged up she only needed her hand to finish him off. She was a no-cuddle kind of girl, and he was done and gone in minutes.

Felina went on to become a Cop in Chicago and, last I heard, got several reprimands for excessive use of force.
Such a lovely and delightful story, Wendy. Thank you very much for sharing those special moments with us.
He was indeed a fortunate guy to be treated that way by your College Roommate, and I'm certain that he enjoyed many furtive erections afterwards when he thought back to the pleasure he'd received from your friend, Felina.
But you don't say whether you acted on that very practical tutorial yourself, and enjoyed the delights of face-sitting with your own next date... I do hope it worked out well for you...?

We are an older couple. My wife used to enjoy this years ago but not now. I still do.
Yes we to did that for years until she aged out of any interest in sex of any kind.
So now I pay ladies to do it...just because she isn't interested in eating I am still hungry.

Great story xx

I love when my wife rides my face. I had an ex who would ride me until I came and then with the most depraved hunger, she would climb onto my face, aggressively grinding her pussy until erupting into an explosive orgasm. Her lust, craze, and passion made it that much more incredible!

Back